Concierge Companion Forum - Ladies, 20 random questions!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 24, 2019, 03:54:52 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Fun with Friends
| | |-+  Listmania!
| | | |-+  Ladies, 20 random questions!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: Ladies, 20 random questions!  (Read 10939 times)
Guest008
Companions

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2012, 05:43:21 AM »

I never had a very high opinion of men in general (it's a prejudice, I know),

Kat O'9Tales
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2012, 07:46:14 AM »

Holy font size, Batman! Max was just flaimed.

Kat O'9Tales
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2012, 10:22:42 AM »

Maybe I'm just being overly sensitive and on my period. /rolleye
OGM, you too? I think our cycles must be in sync. By any chance are you also peri-menopausal? Don't you just hate it when you forget . . .

Damn, I forgot what I was going to say ::)

Peri-menopause!!! That's it, that's why I forget where I put everything and can't remember anything! And don't you just hate those night sweats ;)

Hot flashes, night sweats = neucular power surge, neucular melt down
People's names, where I put my shoes, what I went into the kitchen for = CRS (Can't remember shit).
Oh, the joys of being a woman.

On the flip side, I do enjoy an increased libido. For that matter, so does my hubby.
alexslogan
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2012, 11:45:14 AM »

Quote from: Kar09Tales
Off topic: enjoy the old Batman TV show?
Yes, Virginia (http://www.nysun.com/editorials/yes-virginia/68502/), Alex is Santa Claus  ...........................   
"If morning's echo says we sinned,
 well, it was what I wanted now."
www.alexslogan.com
Kat O'9Tales
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2012, 11:54:58 AM »

Quote from: Kar09Tales
Off topic: enjoy the old Batman TV show?

I loved it. I got to be Catwoman when we played as kids.
I use Robin's tag line because it amuses me -- I suppose I should have added "whacked" to my sense of humor.
alexslogan
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2012, 01:55:25 PM »

Quote from: Kat09Tales
Julie Newmar, Eartha Kitt, Michelle Pffeifer, or Halle Berry?
Yes, Virginia (http://www.nysun.com/editorials/yes-virginia/68502/), Alex is Santa Claus  ...........................   
"If morning's echo says we sinned,
 well, it was what I wanted now."
www.alexslogan.com
Kat O'9Tales
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2012, 02:07:14 PM »

Julie Newmar. I enjoyed her in Seven Brides for Seven Borthers.  The costumes showed off her phenomenal figure, -er, dancing ability
lucifer
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2012, 02:16:40 PM »

Yes. /joker
Maxime Durocher
CdM Featured Companion

Maxime Durocher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2012, 06:22:26 PM »

I know!  LOL

Points for honesty.

Thanks Alex.  :)
Visit my website: MaximeDurocher.com

Favorite expressions in English: "Shit happens", "Whatever" and "Deal with it".
Kat O'9Tales
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2012, 08:25:44 PM »

And now for something completely different.

News flash: my iPad case is pink. How could that have escaped my notice?
MsIntensity
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2012, 07:25:57 AM »

I'll start here:)

1. Is there anything you'd like to paint blue? I painted a bathroom blue before but I outgrew that phase.

2. What do you own that's pink? Lingerie, pajamas, lipgloss, a robe and a few body parts:)

3. Anybody parts you'd like to remove from a man? When I am attracted to someone, the most random things turn me on, things I dislike on someone else can become something I love because of the person it come with.

4. Beside basics, what grocery items couldn't live without?  Hummus, berries, maple syrup, skinny cow ice cream sandwiches, brie and baguette, chocolate milk.

5. What's the most expensive piece of clothing you ever bought?  A 1200$ Cavalli dress

6. What's a romantic way to get proposed for you? Honestly depends on the person but a way that reflects originality and sincerity are important. I love music, the written word, things that make me feel, writing me a song, planning an amazing day doing something he and I really enjoy. Needs to be authentic and connected, reflecting how special I am to you...

7. What do you see in a man's eyes? Eyes and smile have always had the power to captivate me. The most beautiful soul I have ever fallen in love with captured me with his essence. Yes, he was handsome but the second we locked eyes, I saw and felt who he was reflecting back to me in a split second. Love, laughter, light, a sense of mischief, a playful spirit, fiery independence, passion, desire, creativity with an undercurrent of sadness. I saw him, I saw me and I was instantly pulled in...My intuition never leads me wrong, eyes don't lie, that is if you are someone who truly sees:)

8. What do you think about in a car? It's practical to have, i like feeling independent and public transport can be very convenient living in the city but I like being spontaneous and having a car makes me feel free at a moment's notice.

9. What's your favorite spot in your home? Always been my bedroom, I have always made that my sanctuary, a place to relax and unwind, process my thoughts, listen to music, read. It is a cozy nook to replenish vital energy, to laugh, talk, seduce, be seduced, feel safe and grounded.

10. You see a man and a woman having a big fight, what goes through your mind? What are they fighting about? I don't like seeing people fighting period but I think how one communicates matters more then the content. I have always felt that absolutely anything can be worked through depending on the approach and willingness to see the other person's point of view. The desire to move through conflict and not be  hung up on being right!

11. Do you cheat when you play games? Being upfront and to the point keeps things uncomplicated but I also believe some details can be more harmful then good, depending on the situation. This question is not simple and on the vague side, what context? What do you consider playing games?

12. What's the one thing a man can't change your mind about? I am all about compromise and seeing different perspectives but if I absolutely do not want to do something or if it compromises my personal code of right or wrong, I will not budge. Being a woman, what that is sometimes changes depending on my mood and situation at hand but anything involving loyalty brings out a different side in me...

13. How often do you look yourself in the mirror? Pretty often

14. Lipstick or lip balm? Depends on the day, my mood, where I am going...but generally lipstick and lip gloss.

15. How high are your shoe's heels? I love them all, wedges, stiletto's, delicate sandals, depends on my mood on my outfit etc...

16. What do you day dream about?  I have always had a very rich fantasy world but generally experiences that really moved me, reliving them, imaging potential encounters with someone I love, a delicious meal, given how my head works, pretty much anything and everything.

17. Do you do a lot of shopping? I go through phases;;;

18. What kind of walker are you? Do you stroll? Power walk? I move quickly, I have a restless quality to me.

19. Do you like order in your life, or are you more free spirited? I have had a long battle with this question, this is what I have learned. I like some sense of stability but I do not like things being rigid, I need the space to be true to my moods and some of the most exciting times have happened when they were not planned. Approaching things with an open heart and mind always proves to be limitless.

20. Are you in charge of the remote control?  Lol, sometimes I need the power to choose in my hand and other times I do not want to think about it, so it depends on my mood. Just like in life, sometimes I want to be in complete control and other times I want to surrender. I see the deeper meaning in everything:)
Ms Intensity:)
Maxime Durocher
CdM Featured Companion

Maxime Durocher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2012, 11:31:27 AM »

I'll start here:)

Great choice!
Welcome do CdM my dear Intensity.  :)

Your answers is what I was looking for, insight into a personality, even though I must admit I am guilty of making my own answer pretty short...

7. What do you see in a man's eyes? Eyes and smile have always had the power to captivate me. The most beautiful soul I have ever fallen in love with captured me with his essence. Yes, he was handsome but the second we locked eyes, I saw and felt who he was reflecting back to me in a split second. Love, laughter, light, a sense of mischief, a playful spirit, fiery independence, passion, desire, creativity with an undercurrent of sadness. I saw him, I saw me and I was instantly pulled in...My intuition never leads me wrong, eyes don't lie, that is if you are someone who truly sees:)

Souds like you found a great person. I hope he's still in your life or that at least the story that follow was very happy and that the end wasn't too painful.

11. Do you cheat when you play games? Being upfront and to the point keeps things uncomplicated but I also believe some details can be more harmful then good, depending on the situation. This question is not simple and on the vague side, what context? What do you consider playing games?

All the questions are vague and intended to be meaningless. The original intension was for the answer to give them meaning. I believe that your answer is pretty complete even though you still have questions.

12. What's the one thing a man can't change your mind about? I am all about compromise and seeing different perspectives but if I absolutely do not want to do something or if it compromises my personal code of right or wrong, I will not budge. Being a woman, what that is sometimes changes depending on my mood and situation at hand but anything involving loyalty brings out a different side in me...

Elaborate, honest and direct. Love your answer.

16. What do you day dream about?  I have always had a very rich fantasy world but generally experiences that really moved me, reliving them, imaging potential encounters with someone I love, a delicious meal, given how my head works, pretty much anything and everything.

Imagination is the cornerstone of intelligence and fun!  :D

19. Do you like order in your life, or are you more free spirited? I have had a long battle with this question, this is what I have learned. I like some sense of stability but I do not like things being rigid, I need the space to be true to my moods and some of the most exciting times have happened when they were not planned. Approaching things with an open heart and mind always proves to be limitless.

I can understand that, although, I'm very ordered, I learned to let go over the years and just enjoy some moments that came out of the blue, especially when it comes to women...!

20. Are you in charge of the remote control?  Lol, sometimes I need the power to choose in my hand and other times I do not want to think about it, so it depends on my mood. Just like in life, sometimes I want to be in complete control and other times I want to surrender. I see the deeper meaning in everything:)

Very interesting duality!  :)
What a lovely expos.

Matilda54
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2012, 11:53:10 PM »

This is old - but I could not resist joining in /clap2

1. Is there anything you'd like to paint blue?
Nope - nothing I can think of
2. What do you own that's pink?
Everything I want to keep to myself - I live in an all male household
3. Anybody parts you'd like to remove from a man?
On several occasions, but only if they piss me off greatly
4. Beside basics, what grocery items couldn't live without?
Avacado - cannot live without this.
5. What's the most expensive piece of clothing you ever bought?
mmm - does this include shoes?
6. What's a romantic way to get proposed for you?
I don't think it matters how much money you spend on a meal or a venue - the words are what means more than any item.
7. What do you see in a man's eyes?
Hopefully love/lust or both
8. What do you think about in a car?
where I am going
9. What's your favorite spot in your home?
My bed
10. You see a man and a woman having a big fight, what goes through your mind?
Whose fault is it and could they take it somewhere else
11. Do you cheat when you play games?
No
12. What's the one thing a man can't change your mind about?
What I want to wear
13. How often do you look yourself in the mirror?
once a day - just to make sure I don't have toothpaste on my cheek
14. Lipstick or lip balm?
Lip Gloss
15. How high are your shoe's heels?
Way too high and my feet hurt today
16. What do you day dream about?
mmm - romance
17. Do you do a lot of shopping?
nope - hate it
18. What kind of walker are you? Do you stroll? Power walk?
Power - need to get someplace
19. Do you like order in your life, or are you more free spirited?
Order within an inch of it's life
20. Are you in charge of the remote control?
Of course
Maxime Durocher
CdM Featured Companion

Maxime Durocher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2012, 05:34:11 PM »

Thanks for joining in Matilda!

Love the following answer...  LOL

20. Are you in charge of the remote control?
Of course

Matilda54
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2012, 09:36:23 PM »

Sadly Maxime, it sometimes feels as if it is the only think I have control over /&
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Ladies, 20 random questions! - Theme by Mustang Forums