Concierge Companion Forum - Ideas, thoughts, perspectives and random rambling:)

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 24, 2019, 03:55:01 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Male Companion Marketing
| | |-+  Ideas, thoughts, perspectives and random rambling:)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ideas, thoughts, perspectives and random rambling:)  (Read 1693 times)
MsIntensity
Ladies

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2012, 08:27:04 AM »

I normally organize my thoughts in a more concise fashion but my mind drifted off a few times and in a few different directions while I  was writing it so forgive my jumping around:)

Some thoughts, ideas, perspectives....in no particular order...

I have known a few male dancers that have also worked as companions (in clubs as well as those who do private shows) and  dancing  has been a good way to appeal to women in a non intimidating way. If she is already comfortable with this type of situation she may very well be the type of woman who would consider treating herself to a male companion.

If you advertised offering private shows, that could be an entry to promoting your other services by leaving your card with her at the end of your private show.

Break the ice session... Appeals to a woman's appreciation of a man in all ways, sight, smell and how he makes her feel...

Does the sight of a man's body turn you on and leave you wanting more?

Broad, muscular shoulders, strong arms that can grab you or touch you tenderly, the gruff feel of an after 5 shadow as it grazes your cheek, the smell of his cologne as he leans in to nuzzle your neck, eyes that penetrate yours, lingering just a moment too long, making you shy but still wanting him to continue..

A toxic combination...a man who enjoy's his masculinity, does not take himself too seriously or try too hard to "be" sensual, sexy etc...it's about finding out what make's you special, what kind of woman you would generally appeal to. What do women like about you in real life? What do you get complimented on? What personality traits make you stand out? Zero in on that and make your pictures and text reflect you. Your website is an online version of you, if you really take the time to think about things, get into it, under it, don't just create things on a superficial level, Who are you? Who would you appeal to?

Take your qualities and use it to your advantage! You can still be a gentleman in every way but a woman that would seek your company chooses you for a variety of reasons...

Does she want a boy next door type, a sporty one, a pretty boy, one that exudes sexuality from every pore, an older gentlemen that has the wisdom of life experience in his eyes....

Even though we are all a mix of many different qualities, people still fall into a physical type, it is important to know it.

You have to show yourself in the best possible light. Hiring a companion for me is about craving and wanting to give in to fantasy and illusion, to satisfying myself on a physical level, combined with wanting a genuine, connected experience.

Important things to consider during a session...she wants to feel like for that moment she has your undivided attention, she also wants to feel like she is sensual, sexy, alluring etc...she wants to be seduced her and  she wants to feel like she is seducing you, a balanced power exchange that can break down a lot of boundaries and it is always a lot of fun!

Another suggestion is having some text on your website that actually deals with that aspect of things...

Ie...Maybe you have considered spending time with a male companion but you have wondered, hmmm, what kind of woman actually does this? My clients come from all walks of life, in every shape, size and age group, what they all share is the desire to spend time in the company of a man who truly enjoys women. A genuine, memorable experience that stimulates her mind and body and goes beyond what a random one night stand can deliver.

Ok, I'll add more later on:)
Ms Intensity:)
Jrme
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 02:58:36 AM »

Thanks for your hints  /xo
Experience the French touch...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Ideas, thoughts, perspectives and random rambling:) - Theme by Mustang Forums