Concierge Companion Forum - Endorsements for Logan Wright

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 02:10:17 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Public Male Companion Endorsements
| | |-+  Endorsements for Logan Wright
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Endorsements for Logan Wright  (Read 2349 times)
Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2012, 11:19:34 AM »

Date of encounter: June 8, 2012

Name of companion: Logan Wright

Website of companion: www.loganwrightnow.com

Location of encounter: Boston, MA

Duration of encounter (how much time did you spend together?): A little over 14 hours. 7pm to 9am

Were his photos and description accurate? Yes, but I think he is much more handsome in person.

Physical description of companion:  Svelte, strong and sexy; Handsome expressive eyes and a smile that lights up the room.

Attitude of companion:  Debonair, Relaxed, In Control, Protective

How did the companion make you feel? Logan made me feel like a sexy, strong, beautiful woman.  I felt on top of the world, like I was the only woman in the room that mattered.  

Please describe the experience:

Logan and I have been talking online between the forum, email, text and phone for over a year.  I felt like he was already a friend before we ever met in person.  Even though he is 17 years younger than me, he has this protective side that made me feel like a cherished little girl.

I told him to meet me at my hotel room at 7pm and that we had a dinner reservation at 7:30pm at a Speakeasy.  (His favorite period in time!).  He showed up about 15 minutes early as I was just getting out of the shower.  I made him go back down to the lobby to wait until I finished getting ready.  The only thing he did was apologize for being early.  No grumbling, no complaining about waiting for me.  It was very appreciated and not something Im used to.  Once I was ready, I texted him to come up and get me.  When I opened the door, he made me feel like he won the lottery by getting to go out with me.  That was quite a great feeling!  He never stopped saying how lucky he was to have me on his arm.  We walked over to the Speakeasy which was right in Copley Square across from the hotel.  He made sure that he held onto me while I navigated the old brick and cobblestone streets of Boston in my heels.  He even made sure I was on the inside of the sidewalk every street we walked.  

The speakeasy was awesome.  You had to walk down into the basement of an old Boston building.  You could imagine these steps filled with gangsters and flappers as you proceeded down the stairs.  The place was dark, swanky and alluring.  It had an easiness about it that really felt right.  We found a table in the corner, sat side by side sipping a deep cabernet.  We were so into our conversation that we didnt order for a good hour.  We just kept telling the waitress to come back later.  We finally decided on nibbles, nothing too heavy.  It was perfect.  

At 10pm, a DJ started to play so we decided to hit the dance floor.  I havent been out dancing in 15 years and it felt wonderful; very fun and freeing.  Throughout the entire time, his eyes never left mine.  I joked with him that it was because he didnt have his glasses on and couldnt see anything else.  He told me he didnt need to see anything else.  

By 1am, we finally had enough dancing and decided to go back to the hotel room.  When we got outside, he asked me to give him my high heel shoes because he could tell how much they were hurting me by then.  I walked back in my bare feet feeling the cool brick on my aching feet.  It was wonderful.  

Upon entering the hotel room, I excused myself to the bathroom and when I came out he had opened a wall of curtains out onto the Boston skyline.  I smiled at him because I had shared a story with him 8 months prior that I had written.  [...]  Maybe it was time for my fiction story to come true

Would you recommend this companion to other ladies? If you want to feel special, cherished, safe, and sexy as all get out. Then yes, ABSOLUTELY!

You must be a member to read the full endorsement.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 10:09:53 PM by Admin » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Endorsements for Logan Wright - Theme by Mustang Forums