Concierge Companion Forum - Is Sexy an Attitude?

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 24, 2019, 12:20:48 AM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Is Sexy an Attitude?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print
Author Topic: Is Sexy an Attitude?  (Read 14517 times)
goldy
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2013, 06:32:00 PM »

Max, And we also greatful for your
debonair  self :)

To the things Dreams are made of
goldy
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2013, 06:46:12 PM »

That is a very interesting question. I don't think I know my sensuos side, I think that is part of what I am searching for.

Quinn
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2013, 07:03:32 PM »

Goldy:
I don't think I know my sensuos side, I think that is part of what I am searching for.

If you find the right companion, you'll also find your sensuous side. I gope you'll be able to do that soon.
Maxime Durocher
CdM Featured Companion

Maxime Durocher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2013, 08:31:44 PM »

Max, And we also greatful for your debonair self :)

Thanks!  :)
Visit my website: MaximeDurocher.com

Favorite expressions in English: "Shit happens", "Whatever" and "Deal with it".
Chase

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2013, 09:32:12 AM »

If you've a healthy, shame-free sexuality, of if you're on a journey of exploring your sensual self, then it wasn't good or bad, it simply was.

Yes! Shame-free sexuality is key! I have seen sooo (did I stress the o enough here, lol) many people in my Profession as a Dominatrix, that have so much shame about their sexuality.  It can be very difficult to deal with and I have often found myself in the Therapist role. Or worse yet, when people I've seen who are shamed base and it comes through in their actions, body language and emotions, but they don't verbally admit it...It's difficult, that is why in my personal life I like being around people who are authentic to their sexuality or at lest trying to get there!

However, as I say this when I was in my twenties and early thirties, I certainly wasn't as comfortable sexually as I am now. This is a great aspect of aging that I think society fails to mention.
The beautiful souls are they that are universal, open, and ready for all things -Michel de Montaigne
Chase

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: September 02, 2013, 09:40:06 AM »

msg27342#msg27342 date=1377796381]

I wonder why in general, so many parents have a hard time talking to their children about sex?

Mistress Chase, I grew up in a traditional Asian family; My parents have NEVER talked to me about sex, not even a single word! I have all self-learned along the journey. I don't know it's good or bad;

Sounds like you are not alone...but if you feel like you have or are making progress in this area, that's what counts. Not to mention, trying to extract the positive out of the experience of self discovery. Their is pleasure and truth in self discovery /drive
The beautiful souls are they that are universal, open, and ready for all things -Michel de Montaigne
Maxime Durocher
CdM Featured Companion

Maxime Durocher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: September 02, 2013, 01:07:06 PM »

I have often found myself in the Therapist role.

I've found myself in that role too. I think it's not uncommon for sex provider.

Pete
Companions

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 02, 2013, 03:21:45 PM »

Mistress Chase,

You are absolutely right. I think I have extracted the positive out of my self- discovery, which had led me to CdM now. I feel very pleased during this journey; my humble opinion is there is no teaching, but only learning.

Pete
Kat O'9Tales
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2013, 03:51:28 PM »

... there is no teaching, but only learning.

Pete

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.  ~Buddhist Proverb

(one I have found to be accurate for me)
Pete
Companions

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 02, 2013, 04:01:33 PM »

... there is no teaching, but only learning.

Pete

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.  ~Buddhist Proverb

(one I have found to be accurate for me)

Master the way, but in the personal; /clap
alexslogan
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: September 02, 2013, 08:06:34 PM »

This weekend I was driving my niece (13) and her friend to the mall - yeah real exciting stuff. They were in the back and a friend was riding shotgun. My niece and her friend were jabbering endlessly about boys, sex - at least the idea of it - completely ignoring that anyone else was around. It was to say the least a fascinating view of the young teenage mind. The good news was that they both seemed to be aware, matter of fact, and knew they weren't quite there yet. So in this case both their parents had done well.
Yes, Virginia (http://www.nysun.com/editorials/yes-virginia/68502/), Alex is Santa Claus  ...........................   
"If morning's echo says we sinned,
 well, it was what I wanted now."
www.alexslogan.com
NoGNoG
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2013, 08:49:50 PM »

in this case both their parents had done well.

& Uncle.  /cheekkiss Warm fuzzy award for their trust with you.
"If you believe passionately in what you are doing and whom you are doing it with, success is bound to follow.
~Anisa Kamadoli Costa
Maxime Durocher
CdM Featured Companion

Maxime Durocher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2013, 08:46:41 AM »

This weekend I was driving my niece (13) and her friend to the mall - yeah real exciting stuff.

LOL

It was to say the least a fascinating view of the young teenage mind.

Now, that must have been really interesting. Like studying Martians or something. I would have liked to hear that. It's always eye opening to see a different "cultural" view of sex.

goldy
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2013, 07:44:34 PM »

I think that is why I am thankful for this community. This allows me to explore those thought. It seems that its always a journey to continue  as part of lifes progression. I just started getting some hypnotism done, and it is really amazing what you find out about your self. I used to do Holotropic breath work, like once a month for 5 years. It was transformational, now this is just another step in learning who I am.
Pete
Companions

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2013, 08:16:23 AM »

I just started getting some hypnotism done, and it is really amazing what you find out about your self. I used to do Holotropic breath work, like once a month for 5 years. It was transformational, now this is just another step in learning who I am.

Goldy, in your hypnotism, do you feel some kind of imaginative role-enactment? I used to spend time on it attempting to practice focusing my attention.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Is Sexy an Attitude? - Theme by Mustang Forums