Concierge Companion Forum - Edorsements for Maxime Durocher

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 02:10:10 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Public Male Companion Endorsements
| | |-+  Edorsements for Maxime Durocher
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Edorsements for Maxime Durocher  (Read 13497 times)
Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2012, 12:01:10 AM »

Prelude to a Kiss

Name of companion: Maxime Durocher, www.maximedurocher.com

Date, Location, and Duration of encounter: October 2012, San Diego, Ca

Website of Companion
I began interacting with Max on the CdM forum long before I decided to take a peek at his website. Having had the opportunity to closely examine him, I can say with absolute authority that Max, in the flesh, is a very beautiful man. His photo's do not do him justice.

Physical Description
Dirty blonde hair swept up from his forehead in to a trendy tousle. Bright blue eyes that change to green in direct sunlight. Max wears clothes well; they enhance his physique, which he has honed and sculpted by climbing.

Pre-date Communication
I enjoy an ongoing, open dialogue with Max. As it turns out, he is a fantastic emotion coach. What if I could leverage Max's keen observational skills and his willingness to talk me through my thought processes? Could be an interesting learning experience.

Looking at us from this perspective takes us beyond simply a passing flirtation, or more than a boy friend experience.

Planning the Date
Juggling schedules, researching activities, and budgeting an encounter of this magnitude, at one point, overwhelmed me. What was I thinking?

I know that when I hit that stop-the-world-I-wanna-get-off state, whatever I am stressing over will fall into place after a decent nights sleep. Max wouldn't know that, and yet he took the snarky edge of my frustration with aplomb.

My Vision
I wanted to feel like we were high school sweethearts. Ever notice how very young lovers make-out everywhere and with great enthusiasm? I wanted to experience that same intensity and wild abandon. I wanted to wrap myself around Max whenever and where ever the mood struck me. I wanted to curl into Max's arms just because it felt good to do so.

Was my vision realized? Read on . . .

Attitude of Companion: Charming, confident, sweet, and decidedly sexy.

How did the companion make you feel? That same connection I felt between us in our emails and during our phone calls is undeniably there; only deeper, richer, and more electric.

I imagined our meeting face to face a million times. For whatever reason, the idea of picking him up from the airport appealed to my romantic side. I know, how romantic can an airport possibly be? I can't explain it, it just is.

. . . and Then He Kissed Me

This kiss, incredible. That pivotal moment when our lips were a breath away, and anticipation hung in the air between us. . . Reality suspended, everyone and everything receded into a abstract mosaic of muted tones. Our kiss lasted for an eternity, yet was over in an instant. Oh, my; if this is an example of his oral expertise  . . .  Wow.

After breaking our fast at The Champagne Bakery, we drove to Coronado. The drive over the bridge was, as always, spectacular. Our first destination was the Hotel del Coronado, a Victorian-era hotel aptly crowned The Jewel of the Island.

We admired the architecture, people watched, and read the historical placards, before  heading for the beach. We enjoyed the surf as it tickled our toes, and at times our knees, and periodically stopped to admire a sand castle, watch boogie boarders, and [...]

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Travel Journal
Coronado, an affluent resort city located 5.2 miles from downtown San Diego, lies on a peninsula connected to the mainland by a 10-mile isthmus called the Silver Strand.

Built in 1888, the Hotel Del, as the local's refer to it, became a National Historic Landmark in 1977.
Sand, surf, and kisses led way to wandering shops on the main drag. (A foreshadow of things to come. I don't know why, but I like to browse gift shops. It's a Kat thing.) Max obliged me with patience and humor, sharing things of interest, and pointing out absurd items over which to chortle.

Quote from: Max
Memorable Moments
We enter a shop while walking Seaside Street in Coronado. Kitty browsed and after a while the shopkeeper ask me, "Where are you from?" I tell him that I'm from Montreal, Quebec, Canada and that my girl is a local.

"Really?" He answers back. "You're the 4th Canadian I've seen today."

To which my kitty responds "but he's the best looking one, right?"

The shopkeeper, knowing banter when he hears it, replies, "yeah, the other ones were dogs." At which point I started to melt in embarrassment.

They exchanged a bit more banter, and then finally Kat dragged me out, maybe feeling the heat of my reddened cheeks.

{~yawn~} all that surf, sand, shopping - and [...]! - tires one. Time to check into the hotel for a, -er, rest. Yeah, that's it. The hotel was less than 20 minutes away. There was a queue, however waiting for the next available staff member to check us in was no hardship. We passed the time [...].  Anon, we were checked in and happily situated in our room [...].

Memorable Moments
When we checked in our hotel, the guy behind the counter, working on getting us free perks was chatting amiably about nothing when he asked, like he probably did with all his customer, "What will you do you have planned during your stay in San Diego?"

Kat replied, "Spending as much time as possible with my toes between the bed and the ceiling."

I almost choked on that one. It came out of nowhere. The guy was surprised, for sure, but he rolled with it, and I stood there not knowing what to say. 

Before long, it was time to dress for dinner. We had reservations at Georges on 5th, an amazing restaurant located in one of the historic buildings in the Gaslamp Quarter.

I was definitely twitterpated, and it took me longer than usual to get ready. I made us late.

Fortunately, neither Max nor the restaurant's hostess cared.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Travel Journal
After the gunfight at the OK Corral in Tombstone, Az, Wyatt Earp rode into town with his new bride, Josephine.

Earp opened The Oyster Bar at 835 Fifth Avenue, a popular saloon and gambling hall. Upstairs Jo managed The Golden Poppy, an equally popular brothel.

Memorable Moments
It was special, to say the least. We were seated in a nice booth, and I pulled my kitty close for naughty exploration. As instructed, I ordered for my girl.

While waiting for our appetizers, I savored a most excellent Mojito, (the best of the weekend, hands down), and Kitty sipped an old vines Zinfandel.

Her crab cakes were divine. My choice much the poorer by comparison, but then my seafood bisque arrived and I was transported to a new sort of heaven where only the best food are admitted.

By that time, [...], the waiters were all smiles. The ambiance was cozy, the lighting subdued, the decoration posh but tasteful and without excess. The evening was magical.

When our entree arrived, we were already close to being full. I made an incredible effort and slowly ate a perfect Filet Mignon with fresh asparagus. Kat had the most savory piece though... a lamb to die for.

Then she fell ill. . .

I excused myself and sauntered off to the ladies room, where I blacked out. Lovely, huh? Eventually, I made my way back out into the dining area and by the look on Max's face, I think I must have looked little better than death warmed over.

"I am feeling unwell. Will you please take me to the hotel?" Max handled the crisis brilliantly. In short order, he paid the bill, and tucked me into the passenger set of my car. Fortunately, I felt well enough to direct him through the mess of one way streets that is the Gaslamp Quarter. Once we arrived at our hotel, Max ushered me to our room, tucked me into bed, and cuddled me. After we selected a movie, I promptly sunk into a deep slumber.

Day Two

My morning wakeup call was all that a woman could wish for, and then some.

We enjoyed breakfast at one of the hotel's restaurants, and then moseyed off to Balboa Park. Our first destination was the San Diego Museum of Art, where we perused the exhibitions currently on display: The Human Beast, German Expressionism, and Temple, Palace, Mosque, Southern Asian and Persian Art
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Travel Journal
Most of the arts organizations along Balboa Park's El Prado pedestrian walkway are housed in Spanish-Renaissance style buildings constructed for the first World's Fair: The 1915-16 Panama-California Exposition.

We also examined the museum's collections of modern art, and paintings ranging from the Renaissance and Baroque eras, to the eighteenth century, to Impressionism and Post-Impressionism.

Of course, what would a visit to a museum be without browsing a gift shop? Max, ever the attentive sweetheart, let me poke around all the various gift shops without either rushing me or complaining. Max kept me close; we held hands, cuddled, snuggled, and made-out like teens every chance we got.

Back at the hotel, I was Max's appetizer before we dressed and left for dinner. Currant American Brasserie was lively, and both the food and service were excellent. We shared their chocolate mousse cake; however, upon returning to our room, [...].

Day Three

I'll never tire of Max's morning wakeup calls.

Today's agenda consisted of a visit to the USS Midway - very cool! - and a late lunch at the Old Town Mexican Cafe, one of my favorites. To our delight, part of Taylor Street became an art fair. After eating our delectable meal we visited each of the stalls to view the artist's wares.

Alas, it was time for my sweetheart fantasy to end, and for me to return to reality. Parting might be sweet sorrow; however our parting was much sweeter knowing that I'll be in Max's arms in four short days.

Was my sweetheart fantasy realized? Absolutely

Would you recommend this companion to other ladies? Absolutely

You must be a member to read the entire endorsement.
Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 10:34:21 PM »

The French Connection

Maxime Durocher
October 2012, San Diego, Ca
www.maximedurocher.com, a very classy and interesting site.

Mesmerizing Max
I take great pleasure in looking upon naked Max. His body is solid and beautifully shaped. Even more pleasurable is touching Max [...], (I am extremely touchy-feely). Good thing Max doesn't mind being mauled [...] in public.

On closer inspection, I would classify Max's hair as more of a very pale brown. His eye color, changeable as ever. In bright sun light I can detect a multitude of shades, ranging in colors from slate blue and sea green, to milk chocolate.

Max is authentically Max. He is genuine, he doesn't play games, and he is straightforward yet tactful. Max pays attention; he quickly learned my preferences and habits. I was free to turn off my brain and comfortably place myself in his capable hands. (Those hand and exceptionally strong fingers give fantastic back massages.)

In Max's company I feel more like the woman I imagine myself to be, less like the image I see reflected in a mirror. That feeling carries over into my every-day life and remains intact long after our trysts.

Even with only four days between encounters, Max stayed in touch. I really enjoy our chats and email exchanges. There wasn't much to plan; we took care of that when we made arrangements for our first tryst. Instead, we got to anticipate all the exciting things we had in store for us.

The Adventure Begins
Our tryst began the same as last week, with brunch at Champaign Bakery in Del Mar. The food and pastries at this establishment are c'est magnifique! Our waiter, imported from France, chatted with Max in French (much to my delight). Ever see A Fish Called Wanda? Remember how, every time her lover spoke in a foreign language, Jamie Lee Curtis' character became incredibly aroused? I am similarly affected when Max converses in French.

It rained the night before and poured during
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Restaurant Review
Well to do, nicely decorated, a bit noisy, but with a staff of good waiters, and excellent food. You can't go wrong with the chicken pesto omelette or the strawberry crepes, and you have to try their cinnamon buns, they're heaven. All of their dishes have a nice smooth taste, each has a signature flavor that no other restaurant will replicate.
brunch. Fortunately, by the time we arrived at our destination, winter was over. The sun was shining , and we had a lovely view of the ocean and cloud-studded sky from our hotel room.

This tryst was all about indulging my geeky, inner teen, (and checking a few items off my erotic checklist). I wanted to ride roller coasters. I wanted to look at the mechanism and figure out how things worked. I wanted to race from one ride to the next, and I did, dragging Max behind me. Waiting in a long queue was no hardship as I had Max to maul.
Under a particularly hot sun, we stood in line a good long time for a roller coaster that seemed really attractive. We cuddled a bit, [...] looked for shade, and chatted amiably trying to forget our roasting. Kat was literally melting when we finally reached the second part of the line up where shade was readily available. Finding shade was almost as exciting as the ride itself.

A fun aspect of the ride was that we ride in a kart (4 places) that rolls around the track alone, untied to other karts. That's peculiar, but weirdly elating. I think the best part of the run was Kat's scream at the first drop, I laughed my ass off (with her)!

I had a blast [...] with Max, [...]. Out of the corner of my eye I observed others watching us. I could see the wistful look in some of the women's eyes. I refrained from shouting "you, too, can [...] a companion any time" More than one person mentioned to me that they felt envious of the affection that "your man lavishes on you."

I didn't bother trying to contain my excitement and enthusiasm. Max seemed to enjoy watching me bounce all over the place. He grinned at "excited Kitty," "bouncy Kitty," and "silly Kitty." I ran him ragged! I swear it felt as if we walked from New York to New Orleans, from New England to San Francisco. Heck, we might as well throw in Alderaan while we're at it! (Recall the "inner geek" goal?)

Every amusement park has its share of overpriced tchotchke shops. I dragged Max into Every. Single. One. When I say I "dragged Max," I mean that literally. Good thing I had a hold of him, too, as he prevented me from getting run over by passerby's.

I must say, it was so much fun not being the responsible one. Max managed our budget, our schedule, and me. A consummate professional, Max treated me with tender care, untamed passion, and the utmost respect.

Treasured Memory

Even though it was I who dragged Max all over hells half acre, I was the exhausted one. Back in the hotel room, the bath tub beaconed, and I was fully immersed in steaming hot water in no time. [...] Those strong climbing fingers did magic on the knots in my back, easing the days excitement from tired muscles. [...]

[...]

After satisfying one appetite, it was time to address a different appetite. I am not as familiar with this part of town, and I failed to research the restaurants in advance. We decided on King's Fish House.

The atmosphere was funky, our waitress too cute,
|
|
|
|
|
Restaurant Review
Avoid. Bland marketing and bland food for a bland clientele. The only upside: Heather our waitress, was charming with a quirky sense of humor that was right up our alley.
and the wine, palatable. Sadly, I cannot recommend it, it was marginal, at best.

Good Morning Kitty
Ah, the delights of a morning wakeup call. Max must eventually return home; however, I insist that he leave his mouth, lips, and tongue here, with me.

After an utterly forgettable breakfast, we dashed off for round two of amusement. It wasn't long before I was done riding roller coasters and ready to explore the charming beach town. Oh, and find a place to eat - I was hungry!

We drove north on highway 101 searching for something that looked interesting. Both of us had a taste for Mexican fare, and we stumbled upon Las Olas, which seemed promising. Except for the lack of Mojito's on the menu, it was a most delicious and satisfying repast.

Bonjour!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Restaurant Review
Nice ambiance, very cute terrace away from the street, and with a happy hour menu that easily serve as a dinner. We had nice guacamole nachos as an appetizer, then some tasty tacos. It was a nice place with a good waiting staff. On a sunny day, it's a great place to be.
This time I gave the wakeup call. Use your imagination, I'm sure you can figure it out.

Somehow, the morning hours flew by; now, how did that happen? *giggle. Pleasured and packed, we made our way to The Daily News for brunch. Mmm, coffee . . .  Must have coffee. Grapefruit juice, too - Max's morning drink of choice. Cute place, good coffee. Lovely morning, too, sunny with a cooling breeze.

First on the agenda was poking around the outlet mall nearby. Max is a fine shopping
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Restaurant Review
Not noisy even with a lot of people, and a large terrace that could use a bit of embellishment, but very accommodating. The Eggs Benedict were good, nothing to scream about, but tasty and worth it. The cinnamon buns are good and definitively worth a try, but not world famous, as they claimed. Their grapefruit juice was freshly pressed! And sooooooooo good. Big points there.
companion, fun with his witty commentary on the fashions presently available and the styles, or lack thereof, in which other shoppers were attired.
We scored a lemonade, then headed for the beach. We parked above the bluffs and then climbed down. Child's play for Max. Me? I did remarkably well on the way down. We won't discuss the climb back up - man, I am so outta shape. The beach was relatively quiet, not nearly as crowded as Coronado was last week. It was low tide, and we walked on damp, packed sand. The water was lovely, just the right temperature. Sometimes we chatted amiably, other times we walked in companionable silence. We gathered a few unique sea shells, and watched a flock of pelicans glide by in a classic V formation. That was pretty impressive.

I felt at peace with the world, and I felt connected to Max. All too soon it was time to leave that beautiful beach, and slowly wend our way to back to reality. The scenery driving along highway 101 is gorgeous, on the left the expansive ocean, on the right, hot air balloons securing their places in the sky to watch the sunset. We stopped at The Pannikin, iced tea for me, and a latte for Max. Oh, and we scored several delectable desserts in which to indulge sometime after dinner.

We stumbled upon another Mexican restaurant favored by the locals, and decided to give it a try. The food was yummy, the Mojito's not so much. I think I am now in search of the ultimate Mojito. The perfect recipe seems to be as elusive as the quintessential Martini.

A Moment
Suspended
in Time

Dessert sang its siren's call, and the perfect place to enjoy the sweet morsels was on large boulders while watching the sunset. I sat between Max's legs, and he wrapped his arms around me. I love being in Max's embrace, snug and secure. I enjoyed feeding him bites of the various homemade sweets: pecan pie, boysenberry, brownie, and dream bars.

Before diner, we stopped at a place Kat saw and bought some outrageously good looking desserts... Four different kinds! Looks like we were planning to do some dessert tasting.

We continued on the 101 looking for a Mexican food place. We hit and missed, and then found ourselves a bikini-surf shop. That happens. We hopped on the 101 again until we found a beachside restaurant that looked really promising. The food was good, the Mojitos... not so much. While we were eating in that busy waypoint for beach-goers, a plan hatched in my mind.

I had a vision of eating our dessert on the beach while watching the sunset. My suggestion was quickly  voted in and off we went, looking for the perfect spot. Our stretch of the 101 seemed to be perfect for our intent, no shops, no houses or any other building... just roadside parking... but none for us. The No Parking sign was approaching at an alarming speed, and I kept repeating to Kat... now we only need a spot, we only need a spot, we only need a spot... It must have been Max Magic, because third to last parking was free! I rammed Kat's truck in the parking spot and we heaved a sigh of relief. We had it. Got out, grabbed our dessert, and settled ourselves on a boulder to enjoy the painted sky.

"It's exactly what I had in mind, I exclaimed. "The beach, the beautiful colors, the sea, and a dog taking a dump."

Kat laughed uproariously, as did I.

Once the owner cleaned up after her pet and moved on, the scene was close to perfect. [...]

Ah, Max. A gal can quickly become addicted to your company.

I whole-heartedly recommend Max.
Psst, Max, don't forget we have our last date in fewer than eight days!

Must be a member to read the entire endorsement.
Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 08:40:27 PM »

Jiro Dreams of Sushi

Maxime Durocher
October 2012, San Diego, Ca
www.maximedurocher.com, featuring several articles written by Quinn, Bri, and moi.

Max looked sexy dressed in jeans and a form-fitting tee.  His body, coloring, and attitude hasn't changed a bit since my last review. I continue to find him sexy, confident, and caring. This time I would add comfortable to the mix. Being with Max feels like wearing your most comfortable jeans and favorite shirt.

I will confess to feeling a moment of angst this go around, amplified by my state of being. After our date, I expressed my turmoil to Max, who - in his usual way of talking through issues that may be uncomfortable for one or both of us -  validated my feelings and took responsibility for his own. Max is extraordinary when it comes to navigating through mind fields of emotions, not to mention the composites of past and present experiences that make up each and every one of us. Max has tremendous insight, never shifts blame, and strives to understand instead of insisting on being understood.

Apritif
I was in a blue funk. Truly not fit for company. However, as I had arranged for Max
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Movie Quote
Yoshikazu Ono: Always look ahead and above yourself. Always try to improve on yourself. Always strive to elevate your craft. That's what he taught me.
and me to meet Ms. Behave V for sushi, there was truly no way for me to justify climbing under my blankets and having a truly epic, hormonal hell-like boo-hoo. Tempting as the climbing in bed option seemed, I went ahead and showered, dressed, and then picked up Max.

Appetizer
We had a couple of hours before hooking up with MB-V, so we did what works best for me when I feel blue: shop therapy. We browsed Barnes and Nobel. Max was helpful while I made notes of possible Christmas gifts from my kids. We debated the merits of the various Lego kits I thought my son might like. Max laughed over the Hello Kitty items my youngest adores. My oldest, the fashionista, would rather have anything related to, well, fashion. Off to the teen book section.

Turn about is fair play, so of course we browsed the SciFi and Fantasy sections. We wandered into the cooking section, as well. Even though I don't cook much anymore, I still like to read cookbooks (and occasionally watch cooking shows - bizarre, I know).

The next shop we visited was Bath and Body Works. My current favorite scent is in the Aromatherapy line, Black Current Vanilla. If it hadn't been for the gregarious and amusing sales girl, I might have missed a fragrance that may indeed become my new favorite, Lavender Vanilla. I was so focused on the friendly banter with my new best friend, that I nearly missed Max laughing his ass off over the antics of she and me.

Enough shopping, I can only handle so much before I'm ready to do Max something else. Off to a Starbucks to chat and make out. Max ordered a Mocha, (hot); I went for a Frappe - icy cold. Peri-menopausal, hormonal hell -- isn't it grand? We scored cushy chairs, pushed them close together, and then talked about stuff. It was lovely to cuddle, kiss, talk, kiss . . .

Soon enough the text announcing that MB-V was just a few minutes away chimed, so Max and I moseyed over to Chiba's Japanese restaurant and sushi bar to wait.

Main Course
So, here's the deal: whenever I go to sushi with MB-V, I let her do the ordering. I think it's amusing to watch her go over the menu, mostly because she pretty much always orders the same thing. This time was no different, except that Max asked her to order for him as well. I had the best time listening to her consider and then discard choices. Eventually she asked enough questions and acquired enough information to place our order, which included Miso soup for Max, seaweed salad for MB-V, and a glass of wine for me. I honestly can't remember what we ordered, only that the food was delicious, the conversation sparkled, and a good time was had by all.

Dessert
Nothing satisfies a sweet tooth like kissing Max. Our kiss good-bye was both sweet and naughty, and whetted my desires for more. Good thing we'll be together again in only four more days!

I've not seen the documentary Jiro Dreams of Sushi. I thought the title fun and kinda fit this adventure.
Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 08:41:55 PM »

Dances with Wolves

Maxime Durocher
October 2012, San Diego
Check out the Text and Articles section on Max's website http://www.maximedurocher.com/text/wolves.html, where you'll find this way-cool article about wolves written by our very own Quinn.

Max's body, coloring, and attitude hasn't changed a bit since my previous review. I continue to find him sexy, confident, and caring. This tryst I think we found "us" - we meshed comfortably together. Our energy, activities, states of being - our times of silence or verbosity - we were in sync with each other and our environments.

The Adventure Begins
Our tryst started, as usual, with a fantastic breakfast at Champagne Bakery. The food, service, and location are most excellent.

We spent most of the day shopping, sipping drinks and snuggling in cafs, and chatting about any number of topics. Max is delightful company. I adore how his warm, strong hands hold mine. I delight in how I fit nestled against his side when we walk arm-in-arm. [...]

We ate a light lunch at Niban, a sushi place. While it wasnt as good as what we had enjoyed at Chibas (where we ate last week), it was palatable and Maxs company made it even better. We went off adventuring once more, and then returned again a bit later to Niban's for a snack.

The clock struck the hour at which I needed to leave. I had enjoyed a lovely day doing everything and nothing with
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Restaurant Review
Nice premises, very courteous service with good smiles. It's a place were you can enjoy eating. The sushi rolls we ordered, 4 different ones in 2 sittings, were good but not as tasty or inventive as Chiba's. Not as many choices either. Overall: no regrets.
Max, I didn't want call it a day. Two things made parting bearable; Maxs goodnight [...], and the fact that I would be seeing him the next day.

Drive through the Countryside
We ate breakfast at The Broken Yoke in Pacific Beach. Our waiter gushed over how we looked so much in love, and then he proceeded to tell us all about how he and his wife divorced, that his daughter encouraged him to take Salsa lessons, and now he is happily dating the dance teacher.

After eating, we dashed off to . . . Bet you think Im going to say the beach.

Nope. I fluttered my lashes at Max, and before he knew it we were parked in front of The Needlecraft Cottage. He helped me select a lovely blue yarn from a local spinner, and then, after watching the owner turn the hank into a ball of yarn using this funky contraption, he did the same with the second hank of yarn.

Armed with yarn, stitch markers, and a book, I climbed into the SUV ready to knit while Max drove us to Julian. Well, why not? Its a little over an hours drive; I figured Id get quite a bit done. I knitted not a stitch. Instead, I held Maxs hand, or snuggled with him as we traveled through the mountains. Max easily handled the switch backs and hairpin turns. The strong winds that buffeted the car didnt faze him a bit. I am always happy to let Max take the wheel, he likes to drive and hes skilled at it.

I pointed out landmarks along the way and we admired the changing scenery as we sped ever closer to our final destination: the Julian Gold Rush Hotel, an 1890s nationally registered historic landmark located in the old California mining town of Julian. The hotel is quaint, charming and staffed with quirky, interesting people.

I had booked us in the Patio Cottage, which
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Travel Journal
Julian was founded following the Civil War, when displaced Confederate Veterans from Georgia headed West to seek their fortunes in a new, mostly unsettled land. Among these were cousins Drue Bailey and Mike Julian, who found a lush meadow between Volcan Mountain and the Cuyamacas to their liking. They were there in 1869 when cattleman Fred Coleman found the first flecks of gold in a creek. It was San Diego County's first and only gold rush.
is equipped with an antique bed bedecked with handmade quilts and matching pillow shams, and a cast-iron, potbelly stove. After we were settled into our room, [...] we ventured into the parlor of the main house for afternoon tea.

On the various antique tables, our hostess had placed a variety of games and puzzles. We opted for a puzzle while we indulged in fresh baked goodies, hot apple cider, an assortment of teas, and lemonade. Yum! Julian is known for its apples, and the cider was procured from the cider mill just across the street.

Before we knew it, the clock chimed half-eight. This backwoods, little town, way out in the pucker weeds, actually does roll up the sidewalks precisely at nine, so we decided to go for dinner while we still had the chance.

We dined at Romanos, a family owned and operated restaurant with a most, ah, unique, entertainment duo.

Memorable Moments
Go for the food, the service and the ambiance, but avoid the entertainment. We had the incredible misfortune hitting the only night of the week where there is entertainment, and that couple (keyboard/voice and voice) couldn't have paid to open for two wet cats in a sac, nobody would have stayed for the hissing, spitting, growling, and clawing.

The soup was a bit too salty, but good. Our entree... The sausages (made by a local shop using the restaurant's recipe) were tasty, tender and accompanied by a soft and tastefully composed sauce.

The pork was extremely tender (I'm sure they are picky with the morsels they choose), its breading well seasoned and fried just right, the sauce was extremely tasty (served as a side, use sparingly).

Unfortunately, the dessert was a flop. The tourte was definitively not a tourte, but just a cake... and the cake was way too heavy on the almond extract. We each took a bite and left it there.

The service was beyond reproach though. Our waiter was inquisitive in a non-intrusive way, made the incredible suggestions for the entrees, told us a little bit of history of the place, always smiling, very friendly and genuine.

Overall, we enjoyed ourselves, and the entertainment gave us laughing material for a long time.

We laughed all the way back to the hotel, the whole block.

Before returning to the parlor, we played in our room. Once situated at a table in the parlor, we opted to play cards. Max taught me a game that wasnt too complicated, yet challenging enough to hold my attention. I got hooked, and we played until they closed the parlor for the evening. We returned to our room to play more intimate games, and then fell into an exhausted slumber.

What Time is It?
The clock glared 10:30. I tried to wake Max. He breathed a hissing Kitty, that clock is wrong, it's 8:30. Go back to sleep. I couldn't return to sleep; plus, I was hungry. I took pity on the tired man sleeping next to me, and heeded my personal sirens call for coffee. I snatched my knitting bag and toddled off to find that most magical of all elixirs. The cups were cute (and small), I had to refill my cup five times before I had ingested enough coffee to begin the transformation from autotroph to human. Brain now fully engaged, I knitted while waiting for my French toast topped with a compote of cinnamon infused Julian apples. Delicious!

I took a breakfast tray with me back to the cottage in the hopes of successfully tugging Max from arms of Morpheus. Eureka! He lives and breathes; he eats and can even string a few words together. I hope the sustenance sufficiently revives him as I wish to engage Max in morning calisthenics.

Wishes do come true.

Hour of the Wolf
In the Animal Antics thread we learn that Max is a wolf. With that little nugget in the back of my mind, I crawled the 'net looking for a local wolf rescue program.

I found one just a few miles outside of Julian. We met up with others who wanted to attend the tour and meet with the two ambassador packs. It was an extraordinary experience. Reading about wolf behavior is one thing, observing wolves interact with each other and their environment is something else entirely. Our tour leader shared with us his observations, and we were delighted when the wolves demonstrated those behaviors.

By the time the tour was over, we were famished. Good thing Julian was just a few miles away. First we headed to Apple Alley and bought a crumb topped
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Travel Journal
The California Wolf Center is home to several packs of gray wolves, including an impressive pack of Alaskan gray wolves as well as multiple packs of Mexican gray wolves.
apple pie. For later. Then we headed to the Julian Cafe for burgers and fries. Hunger sated, it was time to start the journey back to civilization. After driving for a bit, Max pulled over and we engaged in one of our favorite activities: watching the sunset while eating dessert.

All too soon, the sun disappeared behind a mountain ridge. All too soon, our charming bed and breakfast getaway came to an end.

I'm not too fond of the "end" part. However, I look forward to the next beginning.

I whole-heartedly recommend Max.

You must be a member to read the full endorsement.
Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 11:31:39 PM »

The Tattoo Connection, Maxime Durocher

Maxime Durocher
October 2012, San Diego
www.maximedurocher.com - now featuring a Review section

Max's body, coloring, and attitude hasn't changed a bit since my previous review. I continue to find him sexy, confident, and caring. This date was all about squeezing in more kisses and spending time with a man whom I admire and respect. Oh, and let's not forget another opportunity to wrap myself in his sexy accent.

The Adventure Begins
Max was leaving Tuesday afternoon, and I was just going to work on Monday? Seriously? Clearly I'm (cough) feeling unwell and I should (sneeze) call in sick. (I did; don't tattle on me!)

I tossed Max an email something along the lines of Hey, want to alter your tattoo?

It was something we had talked about, so I wasn't at all surprised when he said yes. We headed to the Sailor's Grave Tattoo Gallery in Hillcrest. It comes highly recommended and it is staffed with exceptional artists. Several of my friends and acquaintance sport art from there making the decision of where to go a simple one.

Here's the deal: I doubt if I'll ever get a tattoo; therefore, I thought I'd live vicariously through Max's experience.

It was so cool! Gary is gifted, low-key, and knowledgeable. He took a look at the lone wolf in front of a silhouetted moon that Max has on his right shoulder. They talked about what Max had in mind. Essentially, he wanted to morph the moon into a sun.

Kat's MewsingsIt's interesting to listen to "guy speak." I'm always fascinated at how men can talk to each other using an economy of words, and through some Y chromosome filter and the magic of testosterone translation, they understand each other.

Gary honed into Max's vision and sketched the concept on paper. When they agreed on the basics, Max removed his shirt (eye candy for Kat) and had him straddle a massage chair contraption. Gary took a yellow highlighter and dotted a limit line - the top most level the rays would reach. The he began sketching the rays with the same yellow marker. Then he took a blue highlighter and retraced over the design, making minor adjustments and adding elegant arcs and points to the image.

Gary had Max look in a mirror and examine the proposed change. I took the opportunity to examine Max's pecks, abs, and biceps, (drool). Max asked for a slight modification, and then returned to the chair. Gary brought out the flesh pen. (Flesh pen? That sounds painful, like something out of a Zombie movie, or downright kinky.)

It was a special ink pen that Gary used to trace the design once again. When Max was happy with the design, the real work began. It took about an hour from start to finish, and the results are stunning. Max has a memento of San Diego he carries around with him, and I have a special memory I shall always cherish.

But wait, there's more
About half a block away is one of my favorite eateries: Bread & Cie.[/color] The food was yummy, as always, and we dined alfresco.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Restaurant Review
Fresh pressed grapefruit juice! Great sandwich, very friendly staff, relax attitude, a little terrace equipped with steel chairs and tables in need of replacement but well shaded. The interior was nice for a bakery but stark for a cafe. Still, it's recommendable.
It turned chilly, so we moved inside and played a few hands of cards. I spanked him the first hand. He cleaned my clock the next two. {curses!} I'm not confident with the nuances of the game, and Max patiently guided through the parts I still find tricky. We closed the joint, which isn't hard as it's a breakfast/lunch/high tea place. Five o'clock rolled around and it was time for use to go elsewhere.

We were hungry, and as we hadn't yet visited a taco stand, we headed to Los Poncho's about a-block-and-a-half away. (I have a thing for cheap Mexican food, I hoped Max would appreciate the experience.)

Full, but hankering for something
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Restaurant Review
Excellent authentic greasy Mexican food. I highly recommend this little dive for the tasty intake. The staff was very diligent and had a smile for us most of the time. Kat ordered for me, because I had no clue. The greasy pork meat in a flour taco she got me? Incredibly good. I couldn't stop saying how good it was all throughout the time it took me to eat that pound of meat. Talk about filling. I highly recommend the place.
sweet, we headed back the way we came and decided to give Peet's Coffee a try. The coffee shop was conducive for another round of cards, but by that time of night, the bakery goods tasted like saw dust. Ah, well, the coffee, company, and kisses, were sweet enough.

All too soon my Autumn fantasy ended.

Max, I am eagerly anticipating our next adventure. In the meantime, ladies, I highly recommend that you enjoy the amazing man who is Maxime Durocher.
Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 07:13:34 AM »

Date of encounter: Dec 2012
Name of companion: Maxime Durocher
Website of companion: http://MaximeDurocher.com/
Location of encounter: Beautiful but cold Montreal
Duration of encounter: Evening and day

Were his photos and description accurate?

Most Definitely

Prior to contacting Max, I became familiar with his website. Initially, I was very intimidated by the mans beauty, but there was something in his smile and eyes that compelled me to make contact. After reading a good number of his posts on CdM that sealed the deal, I sent him a message.

Maxs description of himself on his website and in our communications was spot on. He is a man of contrasts, with a very bright mind and brilliant smile. I also found him to be exceedingly kind, tender, open and honest.

Physical description of companion

Max is truly a fine example of the male gender. His body is toned and muscular, his light brown hair soft and perfectly styled, his lips full and his face youthfully handsome. His smile demands that you smile back.

Attitude of companion

He is calm, comfortable, sensual, tactfully honest, protective, wickedly intelligent, funny and gentle.

How did the companion make you feel?

During our pre-date communication, I expressed several worries regarding the encounter and Max wisely recommended that we establish a good connection prior to meeting in person to foster trust and comfort. Within the first 2 hours of our date, the connection we started pre-date clicked into place and I felt myself relax into the experience.

Please describe the experience

My hopes for this encounter were to have a friend with benefits experience and Max delivered that and so much more. He calmly responded each time I presented what I considered a perceived road block to our date and gently moved us forward. He made me feel comfortable in my own skin for the first time in years and he let me be my stubborn self when I needed to be.

After meeting in the hotel lobby, we headed to a nearby spot to have a drink at a brewery and then then dinner at L'Autre Saison. The French cuisine was first class. We chatted for over 2 hours about relationships, friends, family, politics, and religion.

It was getting late and we seemed to be the last couple in the restaurant so we headed back to the hotel..[...].

Meeting up for brunch the following afternoon, we indulged in a nice breakfast and had a serious talk in which Maxs point of view provided much needed insight to a particular issue I wanted to resolve. Talk then turned to lighter topics and our inner film geeks decided a movie was the next logical step. While our tastes are somewhat divergent, Max and I discovered during our early communications that we share a major passion for films. I learned during this encounter that this man watches a film with a critics eye and writers ear.

We decided on the new James Bond movie and settled into our seats in the IMAX Theater. (You can read Maxs blog post about the movie by clicking here.) Admittedly, I was squirming in my seat the whole time but it had little to do with the action on the screen and everything to do with Max holding, stroking my hand. After, it was decidedly time for a quick walk back to the hotel for more gift unwrapping where [...].

Later, with growling tummies we headed out for dinner at Queue de Cheval, a very fine chop house. Being a bit overwhelmed by it all, I got a case of the shys and found it difficult to converse with or look at the handsome man sitting next to me. Max took this in stride and let me remain silent when I needed.

Now, what do film geeks do when on a date? They go back the theater for more. We saw Killing Them Softly, a wonderful but violent film. (For Maxs blog post, click here.) Then, we of course, [...]. Very late that night, Max left me with [...] tight hugs good-bye.

Would you recommend this companion to other ladies?

Absolutely, just one tiny thing I would change. Max, always the gentleman, lets the lady lead the way. This decreases the opportunities to sneak discreet glances at his wonderful behind Luckily, he doesnt mind you staring [...] LOL!

@Max - You are the best Xmas gift ever!  Thanks for the wonderful experience and putting up with this stubborn woman!  /xo

You must be a member to read he entire endorsement.
Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 07:38:58 AM »

Date of encounter: May 2013

Location of encounter: Lovely Montreal

This was my second date with Max; he remains as gorgeous as the first time I set eyes on him. He is more handsome than any photo can portray.

Maxs body is muscled and tight. He is youthfully handsome with lively eyes, full lips, and uber soft skin. His smile starts with those lush lips but doesnt stop until it reaches his devilish eyes. His sexy French accent is simply the icing on a very delicious cake!

Attitude of companion

He is calm, confident, comfortable, generous, attentive, perceptive, bright and kind; all that adds up to major sexy in my book.

Max is skilled at creating a judgment free zone that allows me to drop my reserve and eagerly enjoy the experience. His open, honest approach makes trusting our established connection easy. I believe that he genuinely shares pieces of himself. Max makes me feel comfortable in my skin and free to express my desires. What more can a woman ask for?

Max possesses a sharp eye for beautiful fashion and after discussing possible date activities with him, I decided to ask for his help in updating my summer wardrobe. Being the movie geeks we are, we also had to fit in a couple of films during our date.

The first evening, we agreed to meet in the hotel lobby. My anticipation at seeing Max again had my heart thumping in my chest and Im sure as Max came through the door he saw that silly grin spread across my face. He looked brilliant, dressed in a striking grey tailored button down shirt and grey trousers. After giving me a warm, tight hug hello we headed out the door to dinner. Walking to the sushi restaurant Sakura Garden offered us a bit of time to catch up on life events, hold hands and simply let me quietly enjoy being in his company again. After delicious dinner, it was of course movie time, so we were off to see Hangover III. I have to agree with Maxs review (For Maxs blog post, click here), the film is funny but full of simple, slapstick humor. Finally, a quick walk back to the hotel and I got to have [...].

The following afternoon, we had a very yummy brunch at Eggspectation and planned out our next few hours of shopping. While I was nervous about this shopping adventure, I was also excited about the opportunity applying of Maxs keen fashion sense to update my look and so off to the mall we went.

The first two stores were not of my taste but Max did not let that deter us and we were quickly off to the next shop. Walking into this shop, I got the feeling that this one held some promise. After finding a very helpful, sweet sale associate to assist us, I was whisked into the dressing room with several outfits to try. Max helped me select several smart, causal items that fit well and that were comfortable. It was then time to move on to the next shop. This one had a line of clothing that was bit more sophisticated and a much pushier sales associate. Thankfully, I had my very own fashion consultant with me to help me decide which items flattered and which needed to be left on the rack. Max helped me select a lovely white skirt, a pair of white pants, and two tops (one, a royal blue sleeveless, my favorite.) While I knew Max would take care of me while shopping, I was pleasantly surprised that it turned out to be so much fun!

Next, we walked back to the hotel and after spending a couple of hours alone, we went to see Star Trek into Darkness (For Maxs blog post, click here) at the IMAX in 3D. The movie was action packed and the effects astounding. I delighted in Maxs affection as he held and stroked my hand during the movie. After, we headed out to grab a late dinner at Ferreira Caf . This has to be my favorite of all restaurants that Max has taken me to. Its dcor is charming, the food divine and the desserts fabulous. I had a fig cake with sweet potato ice cream and Max had chocolate lava cake with raspberry sorbet. The ice cream and sorbet both had explosive flavors that were splendidly balanced and perfect compliments to the cakes.

Later, we spent a few more hours [...] The connection Max built with me creates a comfort zone so that I feel free to express those desires, for that, I am oh so grateful!

Most certainly, without a doubt!

Max, thanks for a wonderful time!  /xo

You must be a member to read the entire unedited endorsement.
Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2013, 11:35:57 PM »

A Room with a View

Featuring Maxime Durocher
August 2013, Montral, Qubec, Canada

Prologue
I confess that I have this thing for spreadsheets. Excel is ever ready to accept my data and calculate it any which way I desire. Being a bit math challenged, (its that dyslexia thing), and liking the freedom of worry when I perform a data dump from my head into so capable a repository, I started working out a budget for our next encounter. By renting a flat instead of going to a hotel, and cooking some of our meals instead of always eating out, I could not only see Max sooner, but I could extend my stay. Of course, that meant more planning. Oh, and I had to find out if Max was willing to play house with me. He was, so we did.

When I mentioned my spreadsheet to Max, of course he wanted a peek he is very curious, after all. With the magic of Google Drive, between the two of us, the spreadsheet morphed from only a budget into a place for menu planning, as well.

Menu planning became a springboard for many a conversation, much laughter, and a great way to pass the waiting time and stay connected. This pre-planning made it easy to do one of the things I love best about encounters: turn off my brain. Most of the decision making was done months in advance, so I was free to go with the flow and simply be a state I seldom have an opportunity to enjoy and I treasure it deeply.

While I love to travel in luxury who doesnt? alas, this encounter was all about getting the most bang for my buck. The most bang from my buck? Yeah, that, too.

The Beginning
Max arrived long before I did, I think I arrived by around 5:30 or so, and he had done a fantastic job of making the place homey and cozy for me. The place we rented had a small but well equipped kitchen, perfect for the meals we had planned to make.

Our first evening together Max made salmon with rice and veggies. When it comes to adding herbs and spices, he has talent, and our meal was quite delectable. Oh! Let me tell you about dessert. Max caramelized bananas and served them warm topped with vanilla ice cream. Seriously yummy!

Now it appears that not only am I addicted to Max, I have a thing for his cooking, too.

We rounded out the evening by watching What Happens in Vegas while snuggling on the sofa. Read Max's Review I figured that I would fall asleep sometime during the movie, but I didn't. I felt relaxed and happy snuggled up against Max while he played with my hair. I remember thinking to myself I really like this playing-house-with-Max thing. Its so working for me.

Traditional Max Morning
Each morning we began the day sipping grapefruit juice in bed, gazing out the windows at the fantastic view. [...] Once we had absorbed the scene and we were ready to greet the morning, Max would read to me. His beautiful voice and lovely accent as absorbing as the words that tumbled from his lips. [...]

Breakfast, something I seldom take the time to enjoy, were works of art. While I showered, knitted, or simply ogled him, Max made us bacon and eggs, crepes, omelets, or pancakes. To say that breakfast was a treat is truly an understatement.

Monday
After enjoying our morning, Max showed me Old Montral. It was a beautiful day to wander the quaint streets filled with old masonry or brick buildings, interesting people, and arty shops.

We wandered in to a Chinese tea house, gorgeous furnishing, and warm and welcoming people greeted us. The menu was amazing, each of the teas were described by taste, region, and medicinal values. I was warm and hot tea didn't appeal, so I asked for their iced tea. I was a little surprised that there wasn't any ice in the glass, yet the tea was perfectly chilled and absolutely delicious. Being seated at a large window gave us ample opportunity to watch people. And we did.

There was Goth done very bad, and beautiful, stylish people who drew our eye. A woman attempted to parallel park and from our vantage point, Max was able to assist her. When she succeeded, we applauded. She was flustered yet grateful as she waved and then went on to places unknown.

Refreshed and ready to wander again, we headed toward the waterfront to a museum. A shaded park area fronted the building, complete with picnic tables and Adirondack chairs arranged in conversation groups. To top it off, a piano beckoned someone to tickle its ivories. And someone did. A young lady played with enough skill to draw admirers.

Max and I sat in the comfy chairs under the shade trees and let the music wash over us while we relaxed. It was a lovely interlude, a sensory memory of music, a cool breeze caressing my face, and Max's warm hand holding mine. How can something as simple as sitting in a park with a companion bring such utter contentment?

Eventually, the young player abandoned the piano for other entertainments Old Montral has to offer. As she strode off with her parents, we applauded. After a bit of flirting and bantering, Max and I, too, were off  exploring.

We didn't go too far before a waterfront bar drew my attention. Well, maybe it was the pitcher of Mojitos that truly caught my eye. Just for scientific purposes, of course, I suggested that we sample a Mojito from Crme de la crme caf and compare it to ones we had during our encounter last October.

Restaurant Review
The perfect Mojito is difficult to describe and, like our waitress said, it is a very personal thing. The exact balance of salt, sugar, mint, white rum, and club soda is difficult to achieve and especially rate subjectively.

Personally, I think that to get the perfect flavor, you need to be able to taste the salt, not just a little hint, while the sugar stays the much stronger of the two taste. Also, the rum must be poured in moderation, or else it kills everything else. The mint leaves must be plentiful and fresh to achieve a maximum taste on that front.

Based on such a view, the now defunct Georges on Fifth in San Diego had the best one, rating a solid 10. The one we had in Old Montral, rated a nice 7. More ice, a bit more salt, a bit more sugar, a tiny bit more rum, and at least double the mint would have made it perfect. However, the balance was excellent, no overpowering rum, and nice amount of mint. Those two facts made it score well above average, and enable us to enjoy the result.

My sense of time was whacked and I don't wear a watch; however, I was thinking that it might be getting close to dinner. We checked out a few restaurants, chatted up the staff, and then discussed the pros and cons of each of the restaurants we visited. We decided on Jardin Nelson.

Restaurant Review
Jardin Nelson is one of those restaurant that is between average and exceptional. Like I told Kat, you can usually tell the quality of a place by the bread they serve. I was decidedly underwhelmed when I tasted what the served us. Frozen, yet of nice, quality, partially cooked bread that the restaurant simply finished in their conventional oven. I was fearing the worse.

The front terrace was nice and we were lucky to get a table there, a question of timing. They make a big fuss about their interior court dining place, but it didn't impress me, so I was very satisfied with our seats and our view of the big main plaza in Old Montral called Place Jacques-Cartier.

Our appetizer proved acceptable, despite my fears, and I had a really good surprise with my main dish which was one of the few intriguing item on their somewhat plain menu, a stewed rabbit crepe. Very tasty and original.

The weather was nice and so was the meal, so I count this as a win.

Back at the ranch we decided to view the movie Krippendorf's Tribe. It is hilarious. Read Max's Review

You might have noticed that the movie selection thus far is of the older variety. That is because it's been years since I've had the chance to watch movies. Max provided me with the opportunity to see films I've wanted to see but never had the chance.

Tuesday
That day I slept until noon. I never sleep until noon! After breakfast and calisthenics, I needed a nap. I guess the early flight and time change caught up with me. We spent the day napping, exercising, and cuddling. Max is built for snuggling. I love how he molds his body to mine, or mine to his. We fit well together, and while in his embrace the rest of the world melts away.

For dinner Max made a surprise. He wouldn't tell me what he was making, and he didn't let me close enough to the kitchen to sleuth. It was well worth enduring the secrecy. In the spirit of secret keeping, I'll not describe the savory aromas that wafted from the kitchen, nor will I name the dish he presented. Nope, not gonna do it. You'll just have to find out for yourself.

I will, however, tell you about dessert: apple pie. This time, Max let me help. I prepped the apples while he prepared dough using his familys recipe for pie crust. C'est magnifique!

When I saw Max last October, he taught me a card game and I kinda got hooked on it. It only took a little batting of my eyelashes to entice him to remind me how to play, and then engage me in a hand or 7. I did mention that I got hooked on it, right? Before we knew it, it was 1:00 in the morning. We had to rush to finish our last hand to make sure we got in another bout of exercise before falling asleep.

Wednesday
I know, I know, I'm boring. Pretty much, this day was a repeat of Tuesday. Well, except for dinner and the sex shop we visited.

What? You're curious about . . . dinner? Well, since you asked. Max knew of this Japanese restaurant that always had people lining the sidewalk to get in. We decided to give it a try.

I confess that during our wait I eavesdropped on the conversation a group of gal pals were having behind us. It was entertaining and, in a way, timeless. Something about one of their friends getting married and that grandma disapproved of her dress. See, the gal in question already had a couple of kids and grandma has her knickers in a knot because the bride wants to wear white. I chimed in that the bride should wear whatever she wants. "I know, right?" one gal replied, then we all laughed in agreement.

The gal pals moved on to another topic and I grew bored with their conversation. As we still had quite a wait ahead of us, I decided to occupy myself by mauling Max. In retrospect, that was an inspired idea. One I plan on repeating. Often.

Finally, the waitress seated us at the bar, which was awesome because that's where all the action was. It was like dinner and a show - we watched the chefs as they prepared these works of edible art. I know what you're thinking: Ya, but, did it taste as good as it looked? OMG! It was well worth the wait.

Restaurant Review
The Japanese restaurant Kazu on Ste-Catherine street KazuMontreal.com is probably a miracle of determination and conjecture. As you can read on the home page of their site, their chef seems to be dedicated to his art, like few are, and it shows in the result. Everything is incredibly tasty and many of the dishes are extraordinarily good. Here's a few items you should not miss and share:

• Taco (A few of their dishes made use of flour tortillas)
  • Egg Plant Dip
  • Shrimp Burger
  • Beef Kalbi Plate

What makes it so special is that you can find this quality of food in an extremely small, overcrowded, and ramshackle place. There's always a 30-45 min line up whenever they are open, even on odd time like Wednesday night when every other restaurant in the vicinity is either empty or serving one table, two maximum. They cater at short intervals 12-3 and 5:30-9:30, and they are closed Tuesday all day and Saturday afternoon.

We sat at the bar surrounding the small cooking area and I must say I enjoyed being part of the crew. I think it's better than sitting comfortably at a table. If you ask me, the proprietor is better not changing his location, keep the cachet and fill it up to the brim as he is doing right now, rather than getting a better place and lose it's glorious aura.

If you're ever in Montral, you have to go there. I never went before this because of the line up (even in winter!), but it's now my favorite restaurant.

You'd think that after the day we had indulging in physical fitness why bother visiting a sex shop? Well, you see, not only was it on the way back to our flat, it was just across the street. How could we not sneak a peek, I mean, it was right there!

We were greeted by a most charming and chatty gal who I'm guessing is of college age. She wasn't at all what I expected to find staffing a sex shop. In my neck of the woods the cool sex shops are in the gay districts along with the best restaurants and excellent shopping. The other sex shops are staffed we creepy guys and smell oppressively of incense. To find a witty and spunky gal who was willing to show us all sorts of fun and interesting things, and who took the time to share hilarious stories, was refreshing. Max threw himself into the moment, asking questions aimed to keep her talking. I enjoyed watching him engage her in conversation, and I laughed so hard a few times at her clever ripostes and amusing, smart ass responses that my tummy hurt.

We bought a little something and tried it out with stellar results. Talk about earth shattering . . .  but that's a story for another venue. As with mauling Max, this experience is well worth repeating, ad infinitum.

Thursday
Shopping day. Okay, truth is that I'm not much of a shopper, I'm more of a buyer. I generally have a very good idea of what I'm looking for so when I see "it" and it has a reasonable price tag -- or, even better, it's on sale! -- I buy it. I shared my list of gift ideas with Max, and he knew just which shops to take me.

Max was not only my guide, but my lucky charm, too. The first store we visited had exactly what I was looking for. We popped into several more stores before that see-it/buy-it luck struck again, and in no time everything on my list was purchased and safely tucked stowed in the bag Max carried for me. Now that the shopping expedition was over, whatever would we do with ourselves next?

We scored smoothies and then walked to a small, quaint park to sit, sip, and people watch. Oh, and I did what I always do when Max's hard, sculpted body is next to mine [...]. Neither of us could resist the sirens call for Kazu.

Epilogue

Shared moments lingered over stretched into hours, and then days. Our last kiss came far too soon. Alas, no time to linger as the taxi had already arrived. During the dash to the airport and flights home, I reminisced about our time together and I fantasize about future possibilities for our next encounter.

There will be a next encounter.

I highly recommend Max to any woman who wants to feel like a treasured, sexy goddess.

Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2014, 07:09:44 PM »

Palm Springs Christmas Break with Maxime Durocher

Date of encounter December 2013
Name of companion Maxime Durocher   http://www.maximedurocher.com/
Location of encounter Palm Springs, CA
Duration of encounter 4 lovely sun filled days, 3 quiet evenings and one crazy night
Were his photos and description accurate? Yes
Physical description of companion  A tight, neat and attractive package with a big smile
Attitude of companion  Non-judgmental, caring, compassionate, well mannered, friendly and loving.
How did the companion make you feel? Emotionally and physically safe,  protected, cared for, happy, pleased and pleasured 
I could write a novella of my time in Palm Springs with Mr. Maxime Durocher. Instead, please check out our Travelogue *Coming Soon* in Main Lounge ; Travel and Leisure.
Please describe the experience Our engagement started with a BANG! 

It is with trifles, and when he is off guard, that a man best reveals his character.
Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788-1860)

Max came into the end of my day. Upon getting to our room I unwittingly started a situation most people would have not acted with such aplomb and care of my person as Max.  This was a moment of witnessing a teeming cauldron of emotional upheaval, so contrary to anyones conceptual knowledge of me, the rawest reality for us both to encounter. The next morning, still feeling a little fragile, I was fully prepared for Max to inform me he wanted to cut and run from the rest of our weekend.   Mr. Durochers strength of character showed up shiny and priceless. His professionalism is beyond reproach.

We continued with our weekend plans. We saw and did everything I wanted us to do.  (Oops, except the one evening we never made it to the stargazing event.  Dear Max gave me the moon and stars without us leaving our suite.)  We smiled, laughed and made new friends.  We had perfect weather, food, and spa treatments.  ;)  I received exceptional care of my emotional and physical person through every day/evening of our engagement.   I, also, [...].

Yes, I would.  I, again, had fortune smile on me with Max as my chosen companion.  Truly a gentleman in what truly matters to me. Strength of Character and a Man whom I adore to be my companion.

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.
Abraham Lincoln, 16th U.S. president (1809-1865)

Max is the real thing, Ladies.

Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2014, 12:48:41 PM »

Date of encounter: January 2014

Location of encounter: Old Town Montreal

This was my third date with Max.  He is an extremely handsome man and yes, his photos and description are accurate.  The Lounge section of his website really gives you the flavor of this mans intelligent mind.

Physical description of companion:

Maxs body is purely lovely; his skin is delight to caress and his smile sincere. Oh, and those lush lips are simply marvelous.

Attitude of companion:

This date started with a major schedule hiccup as my flight to Montreal was cancelled and I was rebooked for two days later.  Max handled my flurry of stressed emails calmly and we worked out a new plan for our date.  Max was patient, perceptive, kind and attentive.

My travel day to Montreal had been a bit of challenge, with delays and other odd stressors but Max was able to soothe those away.  He simply lets me be as I need, whether that is chatty or shyly quiet. My trust and level of comfort with Max grows with each date.

Please describe the experience:

After all the scheduling machinations, navigating through customs and a cab ride, I was finally at Le Saint Sulpice, a lovely boutique hotel in Old Town Montreal.  The suite was wonderful with lovely living room.  After unpacking and getting ready for dinner, I headed down to the lobby to meet Max for dinner.  It warmed my heart to see the smile that spread across Maxs face as we spotted each other in the lobby.  After a quick hug and kiss we dropped Maxs coat in the room and headed to the Sinclair Restaurant.

Over a delicious dinner, Max and I chatted to catch up.  Im sure that a slight blush flushed my face from the pleasure I felt as Max reached across the table to hold and caress my hand every so often.  It was then time to retreat to the room [...]

The following day we had a marvelous brunch at the hotel.  Our original date plans included a day of pampering at the Bota Bota spa but due the travel snafu those plans were changed.  We decided to go see a 47 Ronin . [...]

I had not seen The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug and Max was very willing to see it a second time so we headed back to the theater.  It was in IMAX, 3D and the effects were fantastic.  I do so love to see movies with Max as it is an opportunity to combine two of my favorite activities.  [...]

Oh yes, it is always an extreme pleasure to spend time with Max.

Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2014, 02:07:51 PM »

Date of encounter: June 2014
Location of encounter: Secluded Cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountain
Duration of encounter: Weekend

This is my fourth date with Max and his physical presence continued to delight and charm. 

Attitude of companion

Max was fun, perceptive, kind and gentle. His nonjudgmental attitude created an environment of relaxation and pleasure.

Maxs presence let me suspend my daily worries.  He made me feel pampered, safe, joyful, boneless and relaxed. 

I was not familiar with the airport where I picked Max up and I was a few minutes late meeting him in the luggage area.  Walking quickly through the claim area, I finally spotted him.  He was handsome as ever and looked very relaxed.  A hug, a kiss and we headed to my car to drive up to the mountain cabin.  The cabin was located up a steep gravel drive and set back among some tall trees.  After a cabin tour, we made quick work of unpacking and hit the hot tub on the back deck.  It was a sensation of pure relaxation to be submerged in the warm water in Maxs arms, staring up at the bright stars in the inky dark sky.  [...]

The next day I was up early, I made coffee and enjoyed it on the front porch.  After Max woke we cooked and ate a very yummy breakfast.  We then settled down on the comfy couch to watch movies.  Cuddled in Maxs arms, I thoroughly enjoyed Dear Mr. Watterson, the Calvin and Hobbes documentary, and Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day.  After a short nap, we headed to town for a lovely gourmet meal.  Joys Bistro is a fantastic little restaurant tucked away in an unassuming strip mall.  Following dessert, we headed back to the cabin, hit the hot tub again, and then watched Frank and Robot. 

The following day, Max made delicious french toast.  We took a drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway, stopping to take in gorgeous mountain vistas and to visit an apple orchard.  We dined at Twigs restaurant that evening and then headed back to the cabin for hot tub time.  I fell asleep with my head in Maxs lap as we snuggled on the couch. 

Having Max with me in this mountain hideaway was just what I needed to recharge and relax.  He continued to make [...]

But of course!

Must have membership to read full endorsement.
Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2014, 11:34:05 AM »

Date of encounter: June 2014
Location of encounter: Secluded Cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountain

This is my fourth date with Max and his physical presence continued to delight and charm. 

Attitude of companion

Max was fun, perceptive, kind and gentle. His nonjudgmental attitude created an environment of relaxation and pleasure.

Maxs presence let me suspend my daily worries.  He made me feel pampered, safe, joyful, boneless and relaxed. 

I was not familiar with the airport where I picked Max up and I was a few minutes late meeting him in the luggage area.  Walking quickly through the claim area, I finally spotted him.  He was handsome as ever and looked very relaxed.  A hug, a kiss and we headed to my car to drive up to the mountain cabin.  The cabin was located up a steep gravel drive and set back among some tall trees.  After a cabin tour, we made quick work of unpacking and hit the hot tub on the back deck.  It was a sensation of pure relaxation to be submerged in the warm water in Maxs arms, staring up at the bright stars in the inky dark sky.  We then retired [...].

The next day I was up early, I made coffee and enjoyed it on the front porch.  After Max woke we cooked and ate a very yummy breakfast.  We then settled down on the comfy couch to watch movies.  Cuddled in Maxs arms, I thoroughly enjoyed Dear Mr. Watterson, the Calvin and Hobbes documentary, and Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day.  After a short nap, we headed to town for a lovely gourmet meal.  Joys Bistro is a fantastic little restaurant tucked away in an unassuming strip mall.  Following dessert, we headed back to the cabin, hit the hot tub again, and then watched Frank and Robot. 

The following day, Max made delicious french toast.  We took a drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway, stopping to take in gorgeous mountain vistas and to visit an apple orchard.  We dined at Twigs restaurant that evening and then headed back to the cabin for hot tub time.  I fell asleep with my head in Maxs lap as we snuggled on the couch. 

Having Max with me in this mountain hideaway was just what I needed to recharge and relax.  He continued to make me [...] as always. 

But of course!

Must be a registered member to read the entire endorsement.
Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2015, 06:59:27 PM »

Date of encounter: June 2015
Name of Companion: Maxime Durocher
Website of Companion: MaximeDurocher.com

Location of encounter: Blue Ridge Mountains
Were his photos and description accurate?  Yes.

Physical Description of Companion:  Hes got the most infectious smile and lovely full lips.  His body is toned, muscled and his skin a delight to caress.  
How did the companion make you feel?  Boneless, relaxed.

Please describe the experience:  Relax, this 5th date with Max did exactly that.  It was both sensual and relaxing. This last year had been a full of changes for me. I was more than ready to suspend the pace at which things had been moving and simply be. The morning of the day I was to meet Max at the airport I was up and out the door really early as I wanted to avoid a repeat of leaving Max waiting in the baggage claim area.   Plus had things to do before picking him up - a mani/pedi, lunch with a friend and stopping at the grocery for a few items for the cabin.  *Stop laughing Max, I got less than last year  :)*

That night, I headed to the airport to pick up Max and we made our way back to the cabin, after a quick tour we settled down for some cuddling and to catch up with each other.  It was lovely to be snuggled in his arms and to simple turn off my brain.  I could feel the tension, I did not know I was holding, dissolve and unknot.  

Max and I spent the next 2 days in this mountain hideaway.  He more than delivered on my expectation for this date.  His care of my person moved me from tense to relaxed to bonelessly relaxed.  We had an amazing dinner on an open air terrace, a lovely picnic at the highest point east of the Mississippi where we watched the mist come over the top then drop down the mountain side right in front of our picnic table and we indulge in movies, many movies.  

Would you recommend this companion? Yes, absolutely.

Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2016, 03:49:30 PM »

* Date of encounter
Saturday, February 13th 2016

* Name of companion
Maxime Durocher

* Website of companion
www.maximedurocher.com

* Location of encounter
Downtown Montreal

* Duration of encounter (how much time did you spend together?)
5 hours

* Were his photos and description accurate?
Absolutely; however I think his photos do not totally convey the level of assurance and confidence that he emits in reality. We can see the mischievious spark in his eyes quite clearly though!

* Physical description of companion
Maxime is good looking beyond words, he takes real care of himself. Average height, he looks regal with a suit and tie and could fit perfectly in any high class restaurant.
All this climbing that he so loves has a very sculpting effect on his body. He is far from being muscle-bound and pumped up, he managed to find the right balance between being a model of fitness and masculine firmness.

* Attitude of companion
That's where Maxime really shone. That evening he met with an emotional wreck of a girl, internally panicked and ready to bolt out the door at the first occasion.
That's where his personnality and experience convinced me I made a good choice with meeting him, he managed to make me much more comfortable in no time, easily drove the conversation on safe subjects that took my mind away from the stress. Maxime has a brilliant, open mind with lots of wits, and is knowledgeable on a broad variety of subjects without ever being conceited or full of himself. He is a beautiful man, and I'm not talking about his physical presence. Well, yes, but not only!

* How did the companion make you feel?
Just to give some background, so that girls who feel they are shy or too nervous to hire a companion can maybe be confident enough to pick their courage up and contact Maxime. I want to say that even though I am a professional businesswoman with enough skill and confidence in my domain to speak publicly and endorse controversial subjects, in private I am the complete opposite. I am the perfect example of the crazy lady who lives alone, secluded in the woods with an array of weird animals around her, craving solitude but not wanting anything to do with human beings, especially not anything intimate. Ok, maybe there is a bit of exaggeration, but this is not that far from the truth...
Despite all that, as the evening progressed Maxime made me feel safe and accepted. Safer in fact than with anyone else, since I knew I could call everything off at any given time, I knew I could be egoistical and think only about myself without hurting his feelings, I knew he wouldn't be stalking me afterward or anything weird I've had the displeasure of experiencing with guys in the past. Accepted because whatever my level of experience or body image or awkwardness or shyness was he didn't focus on any of it, it didn't matter. He didn't lavish me with compliments either, which I would not have liked anyway since he didn't know me after all. He just hit the right balance between offering me his undivided attention without making it awkward or too intense, knowing when to back up instinctively. I was terrified at first, but as the evening progressed I felt more and more at ease, because he accepted me and all my reactions without batting an eyelid.

* Please describe the experience
So now I've made it clear that contacting Maxime was deeply out of character for me; I knew I wanted to meet him, and it needed to happen in a short time frame or I would find a thousand reasons not too, but the details were very vague for me. Would I fly to him or invite him to travel to me, would we meet at the hotel or at a restaurant or cafe, would we go to a movie, I had no idea.
Maxime suggested a few hotels and restaurants in Montreal and it all came into place. As work was hectic for me the week before, he handled the reservations himself and had to shop aroud a little, my first choices being already full for Valentine's day... We finally met at the Ferreira cafe, one of the best Portuguese restaurants in town according to tripadvisor reviews. He arrived before me, but the staff "misplaced" him and installed me by myself at another table! I'm not a cellphone fan, but as I was getting nervous I remembered we exchanged phone numbers just in case such a mishap happened, and had I looked earlier I would have avoided all that stress...
I texted him back and saw him get up and look for me in the wrong direction, so I rose and went to him. Okay, to be totally honest here I thought about running through the backdoor... but he turned around and his regal smile when he saw me eased my doubts a little. In the end this "misplacement" was all for the best, as my table was further back in the restaurant, away from the bulk of Valentine's day crowd.
He was just familiar enough with me to help me open up to him and chat a bit. We do share some interests so it was easy to find common ground, and I found myself needing to concentrate on ordering to avoid talking too much. Travels, the sports we each love and what motivates us to get involved in such uncommon activities, team and business management, with a little bit of sociology thrown in, it was all flowing naturally. The excellent food, nice background music and cozy atmosphere help me to enjoy his company to its fullest.
Of course, being who I am, when we left the restaurant I began to doubt myself once again, and Maxime helped with that as well. He led me expertly and let me just be, teased me and made me feel like a normal human being. He connected with a part of me that I spent years trying to suffocate and destroy, and showed me what life held for me if I just gave people a chance, gave myself a little more freedom and let go of fears and insecurities; that's the greatest gift he bestowed upon me.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Edorsements for Maxime Durocher - Theme by Mustang Forums