Concierge Companion Forum - Animal Planet

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 21, 2020, 03:35:50 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Art and Entertainment
| | |-+  Animal Planet
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Animal Planet  (Read 4567 times)
Chris Michaels
Companions

View Profile WWW
« on: December 10, 2012, 10:11:32 PM »

So, out of sheer boredom last Saturday night, I found myself channel surfing and came upon the most awesome show ever in the history of the world!! It's called "Too Cute" and features puppies & kittens in their first few weeks of life. Have any of you guys seen it? This show emits some kind of hypnotic beam that produces a warm & fuzzy feeling. I was smiling from ear to ear the whole time I was watching it. I could literally feel all things manly leaving my body. I immediately wanted to run to a pet store & adopt a bunch of kittens so they could jump & play all over my apartment. After the show ended, the spell was broken and I quickly called my buddies so we could go drinking & play pool. I slowly began to regain my masculine senses. One of my friends remarked that I looked more relaxed than usual. I was too embarrassed to admit I'd spent an hour watching adorable furballs be adorable. Afterwards, I felt the need to blow something up, but settled on watching something horribly violent & full of gore. I think my testosterone level is back to normal now.
I shot a werewolf once. When I went to look at the body, it had already turned back into my neighbor's dog...
goldy
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 11:38:53 PM »

Your willing to succomb to baby kitties is endearing :)

I loved seeing the most unlikely friends on animal planet, it was amazing a blind goat and horse were friends.
To the things Dreams are made of
Chris Michaels
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 07:17:52 AM »

Watching baby animals is my new guilty pleasure! I felt compelled to watch puppy & kitten videos on YouTube earlier today. It's like a drug! I'm going to the gym to redeem myself.
I shot a werewolf once. When I went to look at the body, it had already turned back into my neighbor's dog...
Tink
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 11:41:49 AM »

Too funny Chris! I resort too kitten therapy after watching horror films! (my guilty pleasure!) and Animal Planet rocks! Too many good shows, too little time!
Summer is here! Yay!
Kat O'9Tales
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 06:15:06 PM »

I get my daily dose of cuteness here http://dailydoseofcute.net/
or here http://cuteoverload.com/
Chris Michaels
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 07:57:03 PM »

I have to be careful & not get caught up in all this cuteness. There's only so much guy stuff I can do to counter it. I'm gonna have to become a lumber jack in my free time.
Kat O'9Tales
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2012, 08:47:24 PM »

Dude, I can see you are oozing with masculinity! Don't even go there.
Chris Michaels
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 12:01:18 AM »

Bear and lion cubs are pretty masculine, right? Even animals that'll maul you to death are adorable when they're little. Dammit! It's starting again! Must...find...something...violent...and...sexist! Ah, I just found a DVD on my night stand. What is this? Robert Rodriguez's "Machete"...Perfect!
lucifer
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 04:32:08 AM »

I have to be careful & not get caught up in all this cuteness. There's only so much guy stuff I can do to counter it. I'm gonna have to become a lumber jack in my free time.

Where such (lumber jack) things could go ... wrong?  /joker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL7n5mEmXJo

Sorry, couldn't help this one... ;)
Chris Michaels
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 05:03:36 AM »

Sorry Lucifer...that's not me. I'm pretty butch, but even I know that high heels would clash with my flannel.  >:D
lucifer
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 05:32:46 PM »

Sorry Lucifer...that's not me. I'm pretty butch, but even I know that high heels would clash with my flannel.  >:D

;) ;D
goldy
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2013, 04:56:46 PM »

That utube is crazzy, /joker
To the things Dreams are made of
Kat O'9Tales
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2013, 06:12:24 PM »

Monty Python totally rocks!
Chris Michaels
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2013, 05:46:52 AM »

Animals rock!
Kat O'9Tales
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2013, 10:08:31 AM »

@Chris, you ROCK!
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Animal Planet - Theme by Mustang Forums