Concierge Companion Forum - Maintenance Agreements

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 24, 2019, 12:19:31 AM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Maintenance Agreements
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Maintenance Agreements  (Read 5042 times)
goldy
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2013, 04:44:51 PM »

I am always thinking what your write can always be used against you. I usually am very cautious about what I write.

To the things Dreams are made of
Kat O'9Tales
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2013, 05:02:46 PM »

I am always thinking what your write can always be used against you. I usually am very cautious about what I write.

That may very well be true, goldy. However, I need a little more background - what is it about staying in contact with a companion between trysts that worries you? If you're concerned about the written word, there's always phone calls or even audio or video chat.

My thought process is, if I feel that a companion isn't worthy of my trust, then I won't communicate with him, let alone book with him. Trust includes discretion.
Quinn
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2013, 06:35:28 PM »

Max:
I would really feel rude to speak to a lady over the phone for 5min.

Max, just try to imagine the thrill for  a lady to receive an unexpected call from her companion in the middle of the day, just to say, "I had a few minutes, and was thinking of you. How is everything?"   That's the kind of 5 minute call I'm talking about, and I love to get those. Make no mistake, I love the long serious conversations, as much, but these little ones are unexpected and exciting.

Goldy:
I am always thinking what your write can always be used against you.

Kat:
My thought process is, if I feel that a companion isn't worthy of my trust, then I won't communicate with him, let alone book with him. Trust includes discretion.

Goldy, I agree 100% with Kat. There's nothing to be afraid of if we choose well. My chosen companion could blackmail me 1000 times over, but he won't. I'd bet my life on it.
Maxime Durocher
CdM Featured Companion

Maxime Durocher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2013, 10:28:51 PM »

Max:
I would really feel rude to speak to a lady over the phone for 5min.

Max, just try to imagine the thrill for  a lady to receive an unexpected call from her companion in the middle of the day, just to say, "I had a few minutes, and was thinking of you. How is everything?"   That's the kind of 5 minute call I'm talking about, and I love to get those. Make no mistake, I love the long serious conversations, as much, but these little ones are unexpected and exciting.

I totally understand that.  :)

Visit my website: MaximeDurocher.com

Favorite expressions in English: "Shit happens", "Whatever" and "Deal with it".
goldy
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2013, 07:54:27 PM »

Yea that makes sense to trust each other , But you know our emails are being read by the government.

Carol
To the things Dreams are made of
NoGNoG
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2013, 10:34:53 PM »

Yea that makes sense to trust each other , But you know our emails are being read by the government.

Carol

LMAO  I was wondering when the government would be brought up. They don't trust anybody, even the guy they are sitting next to in the pentagon.
"If you believe passionately in what you are doing and whom you are doing it with, success is bound to follow.
~Anisa Kamadoli Costa
Quinn
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2013, 07:40:45 AM »

My hope (and I think it's a realistic one) is that there's no way they can possibly be reading every one of the billions of emails and listening to billions of phone calls. It would be physically impossible. I don't like that they're doing it and feel it's an invasion of privacy, but I don't worry too much about them singling out most of us.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Maintenance Agreements - Theme by Mustang Forums