Concierge Companion Forum - Advocacy Speakers

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2019, 09:51:54 AM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Library
| | |-+  Advocacy Speakers
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Advocacy Speakers  (Read 5035 times)
NoGNoG
Ladies

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2013, 09:05:21 AM »

http://youtu.be/QD1i9sfX3KI
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 09:15:28 AM by NoGNoG » Logged
"If you believe passionately in what you are doing and whom you are doing it with, success is bound to follow.
~Anisa Kamadoli Costa
Pete
Companions

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 11:08:49 PM »

Sex worker should be treated as an equal job as the others. As long as you like it, there is nothing wrong with it.
NoGNoG
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 12:05:55 AM »

I feel the same.  I believe our community is a minority of thought regarding sex workers.
"If you believe passionately in what you are doing and whom you are doing it with, success is bound to follow.
~Anisa Kamadoli Costa
Pete
Companions

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 06:36:46 AM »

I feel the same.  I believe our community is a minority of thought regarding sex workers.

That's true. We are more tolerant and positive in life.
Hayden Astbury
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 01:29:37 PM »

Thank you for posting this, NoGNog. I'll be re-sharing it on Twitter.
NoGNoG
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2015, 09:50:06 PM »

Your welcome Hayden.
~Anisa Kamadoli Costa
NoGNoG
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2015, 06:23:33 PM »

http://www.theestablishment.co/2015/10/25/paying-for-sex-work/

I found this op-ed an interesting and valid perspective.  I still don't know why female patrons or male sex workers are not included in the debate.  We all (sexes) exist on each side of this debate.

Why do so called "feminist" seem to stereotype?  Wasn't it due stereotyping the feminist movement gained momentum in the 60's?  I know of families who live in a 50's environment and enjoy it immensely.  Not much say for the female of the house in this type of environment and they definitely are careful who the show it to.  They also flaunt it as a "kink" and not a normal lifestyle.  You don't see the new age "feminists" going after this.

Now, I am back to why put all of us in a barrel?  We are different and in order to eat we need to work.  We should be able to work at something we enjoy and are good at.  In order to be happy we need to be order to live.  Not everyone can be a police officer and not everyone can be a sex worker.  When will this be recognized?  

Decriminalization and/or Legalization of sex work will lower human trafficking.  Studies in New Zealand and Europe show it so.  Call human trafficking what it really is....slavery.  This is a way of business to get laborers for all work, not just sex work.  Why is there such a bulls eye on sex work and not field labor or the clothing industry?

Well, I'll step down off the soap box...
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 06:29:35 PM by NoGNoG » Logged
~Anisa Kamadoli Costa
NoGNoG
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2015, 08:55:46 PM »

http://www.theestablishment.co/2015/10/25/paying-for-sex-work/

I found this op-ed an interesting and valid perspective.  I still don't know why female patrons or male sex workers are not included in the debate.  We all (sexes) exist on each side of this debate.

Why do so called "feminist" seem to stereotype?  Wasn't it due stereotyping the feminist movement gained momentum in the 60's?  I know of families who live in a 50's environment and enjoy it immensely.  Not much say for the female of the house in this type of environment and they definitely are careful who the show it to.  They also flaunt it as a "kink" and not a normal lifestyle.  You don't see the new age "feminists" going after this.

Now, I am back to why put all of us in a barrel?  We are different and in order to eat we need to work.  We should be able to work at something we enjoy and are good at.  In order to be happy we need to be order to live.  Not everyone can be a police officer and not everyone can be a sex worker.  When will this be recognized?  

Decriminalization and/or Legalization of sex work will lower human trafficking.  Studies in New Zealand and Europe show it so.  Call human trafficking what it really is....slavery.  This is a way of business to get laborers for all work, not just sex work.  Why is there such a bulls eye on sex work and not field labor or the clothing industry?

Well, I'll step down off the soap box...

http://rs21.org.uk/2015/11/05/debating-the-work-of-sex-work/
~Anisa Kamadoli Costa
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Advocacy Speakers - Theme by Mustang Forums