Concierge Companion Forum - Endorsements for Devon Blake

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 02:07:03 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Public Male Companion Endorsements
| | |-+  Endorsements for Devon Blake
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Endorsements for Devon Blake  (Read 1157 times)
Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 20, 2013, 02:55:12 PM »

* Date of encounter: September 19, 2013 My yearly birthday present to myself.  ;D
    * Name of companion: Mr. Devon Blake
    * Website of companion:   http://www.mrdevonblake.com
    * Location of encounter: Seattle, WA
    * Duration of encounter how much time did you spend together? :  6+ hours
    * Were his photos and description accurate? Yes. 
    * Physical description of companion: Tall, Dark & Luscious, Tasty, Firm
    * Attitude of companion: Respectful, Chivalrous, Fun, Open minded
    * How did the companion make you feel? Safe, Adventurous, Respected, Cherished

Upon reflection, I seem to be pressed for time meeting up with my companions of choice. I either am squeezing time into life or life into time.  /rolleye2

* Please describe the experience:

Upon arriving into Sea-Tac my driver had gotten caught up by the local politics.   By the time he got us to the hotel I was left with less than 45 minutes to get ready for my evening.  Devon cheerfully cooled his heels in the lobby.  I am doing deep breathing exercises and trying to iron out wrinkles to my outfitwhen I received a text he.." didnt mind coming up to keep me company." OMG!  Decisions, decisions and decisions.
Ignore or save?

Okay I decided to save.  Now picture an artsy boutique hotel with a postage stamp lobby.  The elevator only works with a key card.  Im not completely put together <sigh>.  I text him "be close to the elevator."  I head downstairs. Elevator stops, doors open and there he is leaning against a column. Both of us were strangers meeting for the first time.  He steps forward.  I will always remember how GQ he looked against the red and black of the lobby with an endearingly smile of welcome. Our adventure started from the moment I grabbed his arm, and laughingly pulled him into the elevator. Devon demonstrated a flare of joie de vivre to acclimate himself into my world for the rest of our time. 

Another half hour later we head out for dinner.  I had no reservations giving him our evening funds.  Life was so simpler for him to be in charge.  No one listening in would believe we had only just met an hour previously as we went through our 3.5 hour, 4 course, dining experience at Le Pichet.  We had moved into effortless.  There we are chatting without a break when our salads arrive.  Mr. Blake had exemplary manners befitting a gentleman any lady would enjoy being seen in public with.  Devon took a first bite of his salad and he looked as if he reached nirvana.  Our intimacy expanded as I moved along with him as he graciously fed me a bite. We thoroughly enjoyed the Poulet for two for which the bistro is famous.  Our conversations took us through the evening with laughter reining over our table.  For the first time, in 17 years of visiting Seattle, the weather matched our evening--absolutely perfect.

Devon was an excellent spinner of our cocoon of being.  His attention, toward me, acknowledged  my feeling of being the adventurous femme fatale.  Devon made me feel sexy and attractive as he slowly ratcheted up our evening with no discernible influence. We agreed we were in step on all levels as we headed into the dawn.  And what a dawn!  [...].

* Would you recommend this companion to other ladies?
 Yes.  Devon is a Gentleman.   One, who makes me feel safe, takes care of me physically and emotionally during my time. Devon is definitely deserving of sharing with other Ladies.

Must be a member to read the entire endorsement.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Endorsements for Devon Blake - Theme by Mustang Forums