Concierge Companion Forum - Box CDm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 24, 2019, 12:52:05 AM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Box CDm
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Box CDm  (Read 1996 times)
goldy
Ladies

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2014, 06:02:53 PM »

I realized why I am attracted to this group. It always me a way to envision a sensuous side of myself.

I don't think that is a comfortable thought, this is sort of a window into a part of me I want to know more of.

Goldy
To the things Dreams are made of
inquiringmind
Ladies

Inquiring minds want to know

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 06:35:36 PM »

Hi Goldy,   I relate to that.  I think it is a safe place to explore and discuss sensuality.
"Like any hot blooded woman, I have simply wanted an object to crave"
NoGNoG
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 12:07:28 AM »

Hi Goldy,   I relate to that.  I think it is a safe place to explore and discuss sensuality.
+1         Best place to be for exploration and discussion.

Then at certain moments I remember one of his words and I suddenly feel the sensual woman flaring up, as if violently caressed. I say the word to myself, with joy. It is at such a moment that my true body lives.
― Anas Nin,
"If you believe passionately in what you are doing and whom you are doing it with, success is bound to follow.
~Anisa Kamadoli Costa
Vincent Braddley
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 12:15:51 PM »

Ladies please don't think i am trying to be flirty but i have to agree with all of you on that  /seren. It's surprising that we don't have more female members just for the fact that they could save money on therapy ! 
Gotham
Companions

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 12:29:02 PM »

...the sensual side...allows you to see the true beauty within yourself...and others...
"Connections...real connections...whether they be physical, mental or spiritual...this is what we all crave..." -Gotham
Kat O'9Tales
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 08:35:22 PM »

...the sensual side...allows you to see the true beauty within yourself...and others...
+1
Pete
Companions

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2014, 11:47:33 AM »

Sensual woman is kind, lovely, passionate, romantic, attentive and sensitive.

I love you.  /xo /LOL
Rhett DAngelo
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2014, 06:07:02 PM »

It always me a way to envision a sensuous side of myself.
Goldy

Spot on! If the world was obsessed as much with it's own personal sensuality as it was obsessed with the vapid antics of our celebrities, there would be so much less pain in the world.

It reminds me of this conversation I had last year with a friend of mine. She was calling one of the Kardashians (or someone else with nothing real to offer) a "slut" for some forgettable reason. I reminded her of a strangely similar occurrence that happened in her own past.

In an answer that was surprisingly self-aware, yet still kind of sad, she told me that it was so much easier to distract herself from her own pain around her own actions by judging the public acts of another rather than confront the way she feels about herself.

We had an amazing breakthrough with her coming to terms with her "inner slut" making us both realize how fascinated we are with our own sexualities. Yet for whatever reason (a society that exists by keeping it's members in place, nosy parents, prudish friends, over-stepping religion), we fear how utterly vast and wide our sensualities can be if approached with curiosity instead of compulsive repulsion.

Is it wrong to enjoy the sensuous curves and crooks of our own bodies? Is it wrong to think about mentally undressing the fascinating people who come in and out of your life? Is it wrong to get turned on by daydreaming about all of the "what if's" that might happen if you allowed yourself a night or a vacation dedicated all the combinations that flesh and fingernails and tongues and teeth can come together to create a new language of delight? What if those thoughts crept into a darker realm; one that you have no experience in yet find yourself salivating to explore only if you could allow yourself the freedom?

Guys and girls, I LOVE this place! I love how all of us have come together to explore the possibilities. I love how we can all dig deepest into our imaginations without fear of judgement and in most cases, with a heart-felt encouragement and maybe even a brilliant new direction.

Whew... As you can probably tell, I'm back from a vacation of delightful exploration and I'm still a little glowy right now.

Goldy, your journey is as inspiring! Anyone who chooses to dig deeper instead of burying those thoughts and instead tries to behave is a hero in my book!
"You move me like a prayer. Long live my queen!"

Uncover more at my website: Rhett D'Angelo | Companion for Women
goldy
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2014, 04:46:34 PM »

What is so terrific about this group , is that I find that others feel and think the same way. Sometimes I am very down on myself, simply because I do feel good enough to be a sexual being with needs and wants.

This is one place I feel comfortable and am forever greatful, that I found this forum.
To the things Dreams are made of
Kat O'9Tales
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2014, 07:08:58 PM »

... I do feel good enough to be a sexual being with needs and wants.

+1
Zoe
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2014, 10:54:28 AM »

... I do feel good enough to be a sexual being with needs and wants.

+1

+1

and it's lovely to have such companions to explore those wants and needs!   :D
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Box CDm - Theme by Mustang Forums