Concierge Companion Forum - Endorsements for Pete Hunter/Peter Wong

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 02:05:49 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Public Male Companion Endorsements
| | |-+  Endorsements for Pete Hunter/Peter Wong
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Endorsements for Pete Hunter/Peter Wong  (Read 2219 times)
Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2014, 10:01:17 PM »

A Goddess and Her Dragon Lover

Peter Wong
May 2014, San Francisco, California
http://www.asianmalecompanion.com

Physical Description
Tall and lean, Peter is about 6, with black hair cut short. He has beautiful hands with long fingers. His eyes are dark, his lips are full, his smile is warm. I particularly like the way his long arms engulf me.

Pre-date Communication
Google Hangouts is one of my favorite messaging app with which I am the recipient of morning greetings and good night wishes. Sometimes we would hold a single conversation over the course of several days, other times our ideas would rapidly pop on to the screen, thoughts overlapping, and then converging with aha! delight.

Planning the Date
Over the course of our texts, Peter learned my preferences. I did very little actual planning, aside from picking a date and arranging for plane tickets. I asked that my Dragon take care of hotel accommodations and meal planning, and he offered to drive me to and from the airport. Awesome! All I had to do was show up.

A Time for Healing
For me, the end of last year and the beginning of this year were fraught with many challenges. I was drained emotionally, physically, psychologically, and intellectually. The times when I expressed my melancholy or descent into the darker recesses of myself to my Pet, his virtual responses felt physical, calming, and safe. It took time to rebuild my sense of self, and as of this writing I am well on my way to being my personal version of normal.

I acted swiftly when I found myself in a position to meet with Peter. I craved caring attention, I wanted validation, I needed to be infused with positive energy. I wanted someone to lavish the same kind caring attention on my as I do on others.

My instincts told me Peter. My instincts were right.

Goddesses Occasionally Descend to Earth
I flew to San Francisco. Aside from the medical emergency occurring about 10 minutes before landing, it was an easy trip. From our prior conversations, I got the feeling that my Pet wanted to ensure that he recognize me. Pfft, I had no doubt that he would. As I descended via the escalator, I saw shoes and legs from the knee down and I knew that they belonged to my Dragon. When his face came into view and our eyes met, I could tell that he recognized me.

After a welcoming hug, he took command of my bags and he ushered me to his car. More hugs and kisses after he stowed my bags. Sometimes initial meetings of any nature can have a feeling of nervous or awkward - not ours. Aware, sweet anticipation, but nary a nervous twinge. My Pet speaks with a pronounced Dragon accent. My ear quickly acclimated to his deep voice, and speech patterns. Peter is intelligent, and we touched on many topics during our ride to the hotel.

I spent the next couple of hours being [...]

Care and Feeding of a Goddess
Rules are rules, and this Goddess prefers that her companions order for her. I do this because otherwise I will get something familiar instead of trying something new (there is a method to my madness). My Pet knew to which restaurant he wanted to take me, and it was within walking distance from our hotel. My Dragon ordered his three favorite dishes, in Chinese. The broth of the brisket was rich, and fragrant. The lamb was delicious, skilfully spiced. Choosing a favorite from the two dishes is nearly impossible. The mushrooms and mustard greens were a little large and slippery, a challenge for me to handle with chopsticks. I mastered the mushroom, but the greens proved beyond my capabilities. My Pet took care of me, using two serving spoons to cut the greens into a manageable size. I appreciate how, using only the tools within reach, he quickly resolved my dilemma.

Our meal ended with Fortune cookies, and here's the cool part: Peter read the side written in Chinese. I am so impressed. I can't help it, I just had the best time immersing myself in my Pet's culture.

Tending to a Goddess
Back at the hotel we [...]

[...] I felt warm, safe, and treasured.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Restaurant Review
R&G Lounge
嶺南小馆
Traditional Cantonese style cuisine
http://rnglounge.com/

花菇扒菜膽
Fresh black mushrooms with mustard greens in light oyster sauce.

淸汤牛肉煲
Beef brisket and turnip in clay pot

X.O.酱京葱爆半片
Slice lamb in X.O. sauce

What is X.O. Sauce?

Goddess Requires a Kick-start
Its true, Im an addict. Well, not in the sense that I drink coffee all day Only that I really want-need-desire my morning cuppa joe (wakey, wakey isnt going to happen otherwise). We threw on clothes and meandered to the lobby. Sure enough, the bar turns into a cafe complete with a breakfast buffet. My Dragon scored me a coffee to go, and whisked me back to our room. We sat on the loveseat and I listened to my Pets deep, soothing voice as we conversed on a number of different subjects. Hes easy to talk with, someone who truly listens, is completely present in the moment. Thats a gift, living in the here-and-now, and I must say it feels really good. Im doing a rather poor job of conveying how this felt and what it meant to me. Im going to ask you, dear reader, to please infer deeper meaning from my words.

The clock ticked on and too soon it was time for us to gather our things and check out of the hotel. Happily, I didnt give a thought about our schedule, for example, when I had to be at the airport, or how long it would take to get there. My Pet kept track of our time as we explored Union Square.

The Hungry Goddess
Its true, even a goddess must eat. We chose a restaurant my favorite way, how about that one? Neither of us knew what to expect - isnt that what puts the adventure in dining? We ordered and ate my favorite way, we shared. The buffalo wings were awesome! Crisp with just the right amount of spice to wake up your taste buds. I kinda had my eye on the Rubens,  
|
|
|
|
|
Restaurant Review
Pinecrest Diner
http://www.pinecrestdiner.com/about.html

Classic Americana eatery.
but I didnt want to eat that big  of a sandwich. Sharing was satisfying, in many ways. It was a nice interlude. We watched passers-bys out the window while waiting for our meal.

Entertaining a Goddess
Ive been to San Francisco many times and I am familiar with most of the tourist attractions. When my Dragon mentioned the Asian Art Museum, a light bulb went off above my head. Really, just ask Peter- he saw it. Ive never been there, and I really love wandering around museums. So, off we went.

Walking along Geary Street, we passed  building with an elaborate awning with sporting a 666 address. I was thinking to myself that someone with that address might consider it unlucky, the mark of the beast, or some such nonsense when my Pet pipes up with thats very lucky. Huh? Wha?? My mind is befuddled with the fallacy of superstitious hokum and now I have to pin the tail on the lucky totem? Of course, it couldnt be the 666 address of which I was just ruminating. So, my pet gets treated to a classic befuddled Kat, Uh, whats lucky? I know, brilliant, right!?! A comment about a numbers luck segued nicely into a discussion about Chinese numerology. I learned that rather than associating each number with a mystical personality, as Pythagorean Numerology does, Chinese Numerology takes meaning from the sounds the numbers make when said aloud. Thats so cool! We talked about how 6 is a lucky number, that it represents wealth. He told me about other numbers and their meanings as we meandered toward our destination.

We arrived at the Civic Center district. On one side stands the City Hall building in the Federalist style, and on the other is the Asian Art Museum in the Neoclassic style. Thats something I adore about San Francisco, the mix of architectural styles. I must admit that I envisioned the building that housed Asian cultural artifacts would be crafted in an Asian motif. I let myself go down the thought path that perhaps its indicative of Western thinking that only a lofty academic, Neoclassic style was worthy of housing such an extensive offering of priceless pieces. I imagined that said in a snooty way. Maybe its just that with collections from all over Asia, selecting only one Asian style to house all the cultural representations would seem like favoritism of some sort. Why did I let myself go down this path? I have no idea, but by the time I went through these mental gyrations, we had arrived at the steps leading up to the building.

After passing through the obligatory security check, done by a handsome and articulate black man, (I asked him, and he preferred being referred to as black vs. African-American), whom I flirted with and then thanked for keeping us safe, we entered a spacious lobby. The contrast between the common rooms feeling of light and openness and the display rooms darkened with spotlights and a cozy, intimate feel was remarkable parallel to the chemistry and connection between my Dragon and me. At times we are light and open to exploring a myriad of vast ideas and considering a multitude of angles, and at other times we are close and intimate, exposing to each other parts of ourselves we reveal only to those who are able to appreciate and celebrate differences.  

My Dragon is quite knowledgeable about Asian cultures, their differences and commonalities. With him I experienced the collections with an understanding I wouldn't have otherwise enjoyed. Chinese numerology came to full circle when we perused our final display. I drew on our prior conversation and saw the symbols and imagery used to portray luck, wealth, and longevity.

In the lobby an upholstered bench beckoned us to sit. Even a goddess isnt immune to a sirens call to rest in the cool, softly lit alcove. This was a magical moment. Talking isnt necessarily a magical. The ideas we explored werent particularly momentous. Yet talking, people watching, holding hands, cuddling, being with each other, was magical.

I want to re-enact this trip again. I would be happy staying at the same hotel, eating at the same restaurants, and visiting the same museum another time or two. I do not seek to recapture the experience, but expand on what weve begun. Like how we touched on numerology, and then explored its depth a bit more, theres still so much to experience.

Peter is a pleasure to be with, and to be pleasured by. When he is with you, he is with you in the moment, focused on you. Thats a pretty heady experience, one well worth having.

You must be a member to read the entire endorsement.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 07:38:32 PM by Admin » Logged
Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 07:47:39 PM »

Midnight Rendezvous

Pete Hunter
February 2015, San Diego, California
http://www.sfmalecompanion.com

Physical Description
Tall and lean, Peter is about 6, with black hair cut short. He has beautiful hands with long fingers. His eyes are dark, his lips are full, his smile is warm.

Pre-date Communication
Ive turned Peter on to Google Hangouts, and we communicate via that app on our phones. He sends me messages several times a week, usually to the effect of:

• Good morning, Kitty
  • How is your day?
  • Happy Friday!
  • Home now?
  • Im still at work, what are you doing?
  • Are you still awake?

Generally, they are simple messages throughout my day letting me know that hes thinking of me. Its lovely. If Im particularly excited about something, he shares in my enthusiasm. If something is bothering me, he encourages me to explore it with him. Sometimes our topic of conversation may span the course of a few days, we simply pick up where we left off.

Planning the Date
Have you ever been between a rock and a hard place? Wait, thats not exactly what I mean. Okay, let me try it this way: I have overcome some challenges (the rock), and Im was on the brink of taking on a couple of enormous challenges (the hard place). In the span of time between said rock and hard place, I thought maybe I could squeeze in a quickie, which I hoped would both give me a moment of calm and perhaps fortify me for the next few weeks. Its trite to say that I needed to recharge my batteries, but its true. It was a spur of the moment thing when I asked  hey, are you game? He was.

Luxuriating
I found a nest for our little rendezvous and as its off season, I got it for a steal. I had lots of time between getting off work and picking up Pete at the airport, so I decided to check in early. I opened a bottle of wine, pulled out a few snacks, and took a long bath without interruption. For me, uninterrupted time is decadent. After my bath, I took a nap. I wanted to be as rested as possible as I knew that our time together would be brief.

Limousine Service
I gave Pete a choice: meet him in baggage claim, or pick him up curb side. He chose whatever is more convenient for you. I recognized him standing on the curb, and pulled up right beside him. Warm hugs and kisses, and then I whisked him off to the pleasure zone.

I wore a sundress [...]

Dining
What is it with the Old Town Mexican Cafe and me? I have no idea, its just a thing. Maybe its because I have a lot of fond memories of the place, who knows? Anyway, in one of our many conversations over the past year, Pete made mention that he would like to go there sometime. As if my arm needed any twisting.

The hostess seated us in a booth where we could scope out the happenings at the bar and gaze outside onto the sidewalk, and yet we tucked into a quiet corner. Invisible yet in the middle of everything, how does that work, exactly? Dunno, but I like it. I made myself comfortable,  with my back leaning against the wall and my legs draped over Petes lap. We chatted about everything from global commerce to the happenings on CdM. Dinner was yummy, and Pete periodically fed me tender and tasty morsels as we dined.

Check it out, most guys eyes wander, especially when a pretty girl comes into view. Not so when on a date with Pete. He stays focused, when I follow his gaze, its usually to something that will become a part of our conversation. The beauty of his focused attention is that I never feel compared to or less than, a gift in and of itself.

Return to the Pleasuredome
Dinner was delicious, and I was ready to be dessert. What can I say? Im a bit of a glutton when it comes to my appetites. Pete is always willing to indulge me.

Dinner, dessert, midnight snack I didnt get much sleep. But, hey, sleep is highly overrated, dont you think?

Pete is a kind man with a generous heart, and a quick, intelligent mind. I truly enjoy our time together, both virtual and in person.

Must be a registered member to read full endorsement.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Endorsements for Pete Hunter/Peter Wong - Theme by Mustang Forums