Concierge Companion Forum - Club 33

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 15, 2019, 05:10:44 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Travel and Leisure
| | |-+  Club 33
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Club 33  (Read 3244 times)
Tealight
Ladies

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2014, 03:04:00 PM »

Question: has anyone here been to Club 33 at Disneyland?  If so, was it worth all the hype and secrecy?  I have wanted to go since I first heard about it but I certainly dont know anyone whos anyone nor can I afford that $25,000 membership fee.

- Tea
SSDGM
Tealight
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 10:02:01 AM »

I should probably clarify that I'm not asking anyone to take me - I'm just wondering what it is like :-)
SSDGM
Slovestravel
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 12:32:07 PM »

I'd never heard of it before and had to Google. A world I'll never be part of!
When you are everywhere, you are nowhere / When you are somewhere, you are everywhere. Rumi
NoGNoG
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 10:30:03 PM »

Get someone to take you to the Magic Castle in Hollywood.  That is a better "in" place and oh so much fun!   /joker

Yes, membership is required, but so much reasonable for us "everyday" folks.  http://www.magiccastle.com/about/membership.cfm  /cheerleader

I love it when I go there and I find the membership is worth it when I have either friends or  business acquaintances with me.

"If you believe passionately in what you are doing and whom you are doing it with, success is bound to follow.
~Anisa Kamadoli Costa
Tealight
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 12:48:21 PM »

Get someone to take you to the Magic Castle in Hollywood.  That is a better "in" place and oh so much fun!   /joker

Yes, membership is required, but so much reasonable for us "everyday" folks.  http://www.magiccastle.com/about/membership.cfm  /cheerleader

I love it when I go there and I find the membership is worth it when I have either friends or  business acquaintances with me.

I'm surprised I've never heard of his place - it looks like a lot of fun :) I'll have to try to arrange a visit the next time I'm in LA.  Definitely more affordable ;)

Thanks for the recommendation!
SSDGM
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Club 33 - Theme by Mustang Forums