Concierge Companion Forum - Endorsements for David Van Nuys

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 02:10:02 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Public Male Companion Endorsements
| | |-+  Endorsements for David Van Nuys
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Endorsements for David Van Nuys  (Read 1151 times)
Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2014, 11:25:27 AM »

Coffee, Tarot, and Dave

David Van Nuys
August 2014, Montral, Quebec, Canada
AdonisAtYourService.weebly.com

Physical Description 
David is about 6, slim yet toned. His brown eye sparkle with humor and intelligence. My fingers itched to run through his light brown curls. I behaved and kept my hands to myself mostly. The description and photos on his website are accurate, but I must confess, hes even better in the flesh.

Pre-date Communication
We exchanged several emails, and then real life got in the way. A few weeks before I was due to travel North, he tossed me a proposition. (That sounds deliciously naughty.) Now, he didnt know it, and I didnt say anything at the time, but there was a particular phrase he used that made me most determined to meet him.

Dont be shy,  he wrote. Really? Shy? Moi?  Pffft.

I dont know why I decided dont be shy was a challenge, and that of course I must prove that I am anything but shy. Its some twisted Kat logic, n'est pas?

I rose to the challenge, and Im thoroughly delighted that I did.

Planning the Date
Not much beyond time and place. Which totally worked for me.

Cosmic Recognition
I must confess that I was quite tickled with myself because I recognized him from behind at a half a block away. David was sitting at a table on the patio and I caught the watching for someone vibe emanating from him. When I reached the corner where I was to cross, our gazes met and we grinned.

Coffee Talk & Tarot
David is fun to hang out with. We explored lots of different subjects and found oodles of shared interests to geek out over. I in no way mean to imply that Dave is a geek, only that he indulged me when my geekiness could no longer be contained.

Sometime after scoring another latte, (no coffee, no personality), David let me shuffle and select cards from his deck. He indicated where I was to place them, and then he turned over the first card. I think we spent about an hour pouring over the cards, their meanings individually, and then how their location and relationship to other cards added shades and nuances of meaning to its interpretation.

Time flew. Before long, I was enveloped in a warm, farewell hug. Damn, what was I thinking when I signed up just for coffee? Big, big mistake. Im getting a message from the cosmos indicating that well be meeting again for a longer duration and with fewer clothes.

I suppose I must share David with other ladies rather than keep him all to myself. I know, I know... I'm selfish when it comes to calling dibs on the gents with whom I connect.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Endorsements for David Van Nuys - Theme by Mustang Forums