Concierge Companion Forum - Surprise surprise.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 17, 2020, 08:09:32 AM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Surprise surprise.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Surprise surprise.  (Read 1854 times)
Vincent Braddley
Companions

View Profile WWW
« on: December 22, 2014, 12:53:54 PM »

Just a few words to express how touched i am buy this little surprised. I just received a christmas gift from one of the CDM ladies. We have talked in private but not even met, how cute is this ? So thank you so much  /cheekkiss  you know who you are ! 

P.s next time please i'll prefer the condo on the strip  ;D  oops smart ass is back .

Kat O'9Tales
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 08:48:53 PM »

Hey Vincent,

I can both see how pleased you are to have received a special gift, and how excited you are about the gift and the giver as your enthusiasm shines through in your post. It does, indeed, feel good to be the recipient of a pleasant surprise.

However, you might want to consider the long-term effects of posting news that a patron has given you a gift. For example, your other patrons might feel bad because they didn't send a gift to you, didn't budget a gift or unable to afford one, or you never publicly showed the same level of excitement for a gift they gave you. In addition, this kind of post can appear to other members, guests, and lookie-loos, as self-serving.

You have a great deal of charm and physical beauty, Vincent. I appreciate your opinions and contributions to the forum. I'm sure you didn't intend any harm, and your enthusiasm is refreshing; however, it is worth considering how others may interpret posts.
Vincent Braddley
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 12:28:26 PM »

Hey Kat.

Thank you for the advise or concern but i don't think it has to be that complicated. Members express their "feelings" towards others at time, use nice and sweet words, thank them and i don't think it ever made another patron feel bad as you said. If it did, maybe this is the wrong site for this person. The only difference here is a little gift.
If i worry about a gift then i have to worry about being sweet or virtually flirting ( like we might all have done in the past ). One does not have to feel bad if one can't or does not want to send a little attention, or even have interaction, chat, with a member one does not like. We all have different lives, financial possibilities, tastes, make different choices. We can't start comparing or criticize each other. That would be childish and not the person i am anyway. We are all beautiful in one way or another !!

If a patron chooses not to book me because i said thanks to a gift from another ( unnamed ) lady, i don't think it would have worked bettween us anyway. Just my view   ;D

P.s thank you for the kind words  :)
Vincent Braddley
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2014, 04:29:38 PM »

"In addition, this kind of post can appear to other members, guests, and lookie-loos, as self-serving"

I forgot to talk about that part. That was such a small gift that it could never be self serving even if that was my idea. Plus it was never the case. It was just a way to pay my gratitude and explain that there are other things that can happen. I don't need or like self serving and especially in here where we all know that this is such a small potential for clients. I meet most of my clients, or they found my site on google.

A few things i saw here can also appear to others as everything you described, from companions or from some of the patrons maybe trying to promote their favorite companion but i did not say anything. I think everybody here is making is own judgment.

To finish, if i was worried a lot every time i write a post, i would not participate.

I take full responsibility of my appearances here  :)
Kat O'9Tales
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2014, 10:29:17 AM »

Your reply is quite thorough and gives extensive insight into you, your goals, values, and understanding. Thank you for this opportunity to learn more about you.
Vincent Braddley
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2014, 11:20:04 AM »

Your reply is quite thorough and gives extensive insight into you, your goals, values, and understanding. Thank you for this opportunity to learn more about you.

You are welcome  :)   Communication is always the key and misunderstanding can always happen. I don't think anybody in here is a bad person. We just analyze and react differently because we are all different. We have to learn to accept everybody's difference.  /cheers
Kat O'9Tales
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2014, 02:49:15 PM »

Communication is, indeed, key. I teach my kids that there are two parts to communication, a transmitter and a receiver. I think that the key to effective communication is on the part of the transmitter to verify that the receiver heard the message without static, interference, or distortion. The same is on the receiver, to reflect back what was heard and understood.

In our exchange, Vincent, as succinctly as possible, will you please define what message you received? I'm not entirely clear that what I meant was what your received.
Vincent Braddley
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2015, 03:11:01 AM »

Communication is, indeed, key. I teach my kids that there are two parts to communication, a transmitter and a receiver. I think that the key to effective communication is on the part of the transmitter to verify that the receiver heard the message without static, interference, or distortion. The same is on the receiver, to reflect back what was heard and understood.

In our exchange, Vincent, as succinctly as possible, will you please define what message you received? I'm not entirely clear that what I meant was what your received.

Sure  :)

Here is your message that i received: 

It's ok to be happy for the gift, However, i might want to consider the long-term effects of posting news that a patron has given you a gift. In addition, this kind of post can appear to other members, guests, and lookie-loos, as self-serving.
it is worth considering how others may interpret posts.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Surprise surprise. - Theme by Mustang Forums