Concierge Companion Forum - Love To Love Ya Soundtrack

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 19, 2020, 09:38:55 AM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Love To Love Ya Soundtrack
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Love To Love Ya Soundtrack  (Read 4155 times)
Liquidfyre
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2015, 05:46:51 AM »

Isaac Hayes: By the Time I Get to Phoenix
Yes, it's a song about heartbreak, but his voice, the soul, the passion

Robi Draco Rosa: California, Dancing in the Rain, Never Know the Truth, My Eyes Adore You, Como Me Acuerdo, Do You Remember

Corrine Bailey Rae: Little Wing

Eric Church: Like a Wrecking Ball (love watching him play, he curls his body around the guitar and his hips start rocking...)
Make me laugh. Engage my mind. Make me want you with your words. Teach me something new.
Kai
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2015, 05:48:32 AM »

I love this thread and I've already noted a few favourites in here. I love music and I have a few of my own to add:

Untitled (How does it feel) by D'Angelo is so soulful. Although the video was a scorcher, it was all in the vocals. Couple a voice dripping sex with lyrics fit to impregnate a room full of woman and it's no wonder this was one of his biggest hits.

Benny Benassi's Love is gonna save us has a special place in my heart. It never fails to make me feel in an aloof, unapproachable way when I'm dancing and I'll never get sick of it.

Closer by Nine Inch Nails has some of the sexiest lyrics I've ever heard and if a man could sing my way like that, I probably would let him f- me like an animal.

The XX's track Shelter is a little sweet, a little wistful and would probably qualify for the 'Song I want to listen to when we having loving I'm sorry make up sex' award, if I were giving one.

Paul Oakenfold's Southern Sun is on this list purely for the nostalgia. Good times.

Doin It by LL Cool J pushes all the right buttons and is one of those songs I enjoy for the pure, unadulterated carnality of it. Ditto for Khia's My Neck, My Back, Danzig's She Rides and Red Hot Chili Pepper's Suck My Kiss.

Wicked Game by Chris Isaak. Does anyone else love his voice? Such a great crooner.

Sade has such a sensual, beautiful voice that it's hard to pick one. I'm going to single out the Neptunes remix of By Your Side as my go-to. It's romantic and soulful which makes it a perennial favourite.

Make it Wit Chu by Queens of the Stone Age. Yes.

I don't really remember when I came across Frank Ocean, but it was Thinking About You that I heard first. I like his voice a lot.

I must confess I'd never heard of Tito & Tarantula before watching Tarantino's Dusk Til' Dawn movie, but after watching Salma Hayek dancing to After Dark I never forgot the song.

Air's La Femme d'Argent just does it for me. I can't explain it.

Stepping Out by Kaskade is sweet and upbeat and makes me want to get up and dance with somebody.

I'm not much of a party person, but when social ties dictate I spend a night out on the town with the girls, Spread Your Love by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club is on the playlist while I get ready.

It probably sounds sacrilegious to say so, but it's Jeff Buckley's rendition of Cohen's Hallelujah that does it for me. All respect to LC, but his version doesn't get me nearly half as bothered.

For the bad rap she gets with the general public, I actually think Britney Spears has turned out the occasional gem over the years. I'm a fan of Breathe On Me. The breathy sultriness of her voice works really well in this track.

Last but not least, I really love We Need A Resolution by Aaliyah. It's sexy, it's demanding and I could listen to it on repeat.

That's all I can think of for now. No doubt there'll be others later.
 /seren

« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 05:50:33 AM by Kai » Logged
Mā te rongo, ka mōhio; Mā te mōhio, ka mārama; Mā te mārama, ka mātau; Mā te mātau, ka ora.

Through resonance comes cognisance; through cognisance comes understanding; through understanding comes knowledge; through knowledge comes life and well-being.
NoGNoG
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2015, 11:28:35 PM »

Who and where the mind goes the body waits to be there soon...

Talking Bodies - Tove Lo
            "Bite me while I taste your fingertips"  Love it!

112 - Anywhere [Feat. Lil' Zane]
   https://youtu.be/KK7rrTH8YB8

Pleasure - Erica Jennings
https://youtu.be/djxtabNLp80
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 11:40:18 PM by NoGNoG » Logged
"If you believe passionately in what you are doing and whom you are doing it with, success is bound to follow.
~Anisa Kamadoli Costa
Vincent Braddley
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2015, 04:43:18 AM »

Hi Cristian,

You sound like my kind of man.  I'm a girl who's all about the groove.  Once I'm in it it can take me anywhere.  I also like Ed Sheeran's "Thinking Out Loud", which he admits he pretty much ripped off from Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On".  I think may be a lawsuit in Ed's future from Gaye's estate, but there is no denying it's a belly-rubbing song. 

A man who turns me inside out put me onto "The Weeknd" and I'm loving his stuff right now.  I like silence, music and closeness and I like to see how my body responds. 

Ari

Ari, are you about the groove ?  ;D     only sweet groove or maybe a little something that goes like this? :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHHtTPH8Nkg
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Love To Love Ya Soundtrack - Theme by Mustang Forums