Concierge Companion Forum - Endorsements for Gregg

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 02:08:56 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Public Male Companion Endorsements
| | |-+  Endorsements for Gregg
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Endorsements for Gregg  (Read 944 times)
Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2015, 11:43:16 AM »

This is actually my second date with Gregg, but it was so much fun and memorable that I chose this one for his endorsement -- although the first date was wonderful, too!

Date of encounter: January 17, 2015

Name of companion: Gregg

Website of companion: www.nwcompanion.com

Location of encounter: Portland, Oregon

Duration of encounter: 24 hours

Were his photos and description accurate?: Very

Physical description of companion:  Gregg is vey attractive and fit, nicely dressed.  What caught my attention first was his very nice eyes -- they literally sparkle.

Attitude of companion: Gregg is relaxed, extremely pleasant, friendly, gently flirtatious.

How did the companion make you feel?: Gregg made me feel relaxed, sexy, and like the center of the universe.

Please describe the experience:  Gregg picked me up at the airport on a rainy evening and we drove into the city.  We relaxed for a little while before getting ready for dinner.  Gregg gave me a sweet massage to put me at ease I tend to run a little fast, and Gregg slowed me down nicely and put me back into my skin.  We dressed for dinner and walked to a delightful Italian restaurant.  At my request, Gregg took me to an adult club where we danced and flirted.  It was exciting and a real adventure for me, made especially fun because Gregg was by my side, making sure I felt safe and comfortable. After a lovely, deeply sensual night at an adorable boutique hotel, we went for a long, rainy walk along the river, talking and people watching.  The pair of bald eagles and the amazing photo that Gregg took of them were a bonus.  Gregg is a wonderful conversationalist, easy to talk to and so interesting.

Would you recommend this companion to other ladies?:  Absolutely -- especially if you are new to the whole wonderful world of companions.  Gregg is so easy to be with, clearly loves women and everything about them, and is so sexy.  Magic hands.  I'm already planning our next date.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 11:48:18 AM by Admin » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Endorsements for Gregg - Theme by Mustang Forums