Concierge Companion Forum - An Introduction

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 17, 2020, 12:33:21 AM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  Welcome to the Companion Forum
| |-+  Introductions
| | |-+  An Introduction
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: An Introduction  (Read 5530 times)
Hayden Astbury
Companions

View Profile WWW
« on: February 16, 2015, 12:50:51 PM »

Hello everyone,

My name is Hayden, and Im an exuberant designer, businessman, international traveler, and straight male companion. I currently live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, and enjoy adventuring in its landscape, be it mountain or sea. When Im not outside, you'll most likely find me enjoying a good book in some onesie pajamas, or carousing at the pub in a pair of Levis. Im adventurous at heart, but also enjoy the simple things in life.

I stand 59 with an athletic build, and peppered dark hair. Im 34 going on 23, with a 5 o'clock shadow and an affinity for bloody marys at noon. I like watching old westerns, listening to jazz, and dancing like nobody is watching.

Although Ive been working as a male companion for almost a decade, Ive for the most part avoided the digital front. I decided to change that in 2015, and have finally designed a website. Its still a little rough around the edges, but its something. If you have time to stop by, Id love your feedback. At the moment, the site lacks photos. I have a shoot lined up, and will populate that section in the near future. In the mean time, please trust that I do not look like Quasimodo.

If youre interested in spending time together prior to said gallery creation, I do have a few photos which Id be happy to share with you privately.

Im excited to join the Concierge Du Monde community, and look forward to meeting all of you.

Best regards,
Hayden

www.haydenastbury.com
Kat O'9Tales
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 12:52:01 PM »

Hello and welcome  /cheerleader
Hayden Astbury
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 12:55:05 PM »

Thank you, Kat.  /clap
Quinn
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 01:17:59 PM »

Welcome, Hayden!
Slovestravel
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 02:17:04 PM »

Hayden, welcome.
When you are everywhere, you are nowhere / When you are somewhere, you are everywhere. Rumi
Maxime Durocher
CdM Featured Companion

Maxime Durocher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 02:41:17 PM »

Welcome Hayden!
Another nice intro from a new companion. That's nice.  :)

I checked your website, and beside the lack of pictures, it has a nice and clean look. I like it. I didn't read the content, though.
Visit my website: MaximeDurocher.com

Favorite expressions in English: "Shit happens", "Whatever" and "Deal with it".
Hayden Astbury
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 03:49:44 PM »

Thank you everyone, for the warm welcome.  /cheers
Anthony Asanti
Anthony Asanti
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 04:03:04 PM »

Welcome aboard Hayden.

Structurally the website is fine. It can refined over time. IMHO it needs some color and images. Study after study show that they stimulate the imaginary part of our brains.

/cheers
Life is so much sweeter when lived with passion, boldness and on your own terms.

Anthony Asanti
http://www.anthonyasanti.com
Tealight
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2015, 04:09:15 PM »

Hello, Hayden! Welcome to the forum :)
SSDGM
Pete
Companions

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2015, 04:15:52 PM »

Welcome, Hayden, hope you enjoy this community.
Hayden Astbury
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2015, 04:46:37 PM »

Thank you!

Anthony: My photoshoot will be a colorful one. I'm looking forward to playing around with the pop of those images, when they are framed with the current almost monochrome theme.

Maxime Durocher
CdM Featured Companion

Maxime Durocher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2015, 07:34:32 PM »

My photoshoot will be a colorful one. I'm looking forward to playing around with the pop of those images, when they are framed with the current almost monochrome theme.

That's a good idea, but then I would remove the Tumbler feed. It will distract from your pictures.

Hayden Astbury
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2015, 07:38:13 PM »

My photoshoot will be a colorful one. I'm looking forward to playing around with the pop of those images, when they are framed with the current almost monochrome theme.

That's a good idea, but then I would remove the Tumbler feed. It will distract from your pictures.

Good point. I'ill most likely keep the tumblr, but move it to a different page so it doesn't take away from the gallery.
Maxime Durocher
CdM Featured Companion

Maxime Durocher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2015, 07:42:21 PM »

I'ill most likely keep the tumblr, but move it to a different page so it doesn't take away from the gallery.

That's good.
By the way, the fact that we have to scroll down to get to the content at first is not intuitive. In interface theory, everything needs to be very intuitive, especially on the web where you have about 15 seconds to capture the interest of the browser.

Hayden Astbury
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2015, 07:43:13 PM »

I'ill most likely keep the tumblr, but move it to a different page so it doesn't take away from the gallery.

That's good.
By the way, the fact that we have to scroll down to get to the content at first is not intuitive. In interface theory, everything needs to be very intuitive, especially on the web where you have about 15 seconds to capture the interest of the browser.

Also a great point. Thank you, sir.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, An Introduction - Theme by Mustang Forums