Concierge Companion Forum - Hi

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 17, 2020, 12:19:22 AM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  Welcome to the Companion Forum
| |-+  Introductions
| | |-+  Hi
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Hi  (Read 4792 times)
Kat O'9Tales
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2015, 06:57:19 PM »

Okay, James Bonds... out with it. It's time to spill.

What's your favorite color? Shoe size? Do you order pretzels with our without salt? iPhone or Android?

Expiring minds want to know.
jamesbondsnyc
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2015, 10:05:29 PM »

Hello Everyone -

I'm replying first to last post here from Kat 0'9Tales:

Hi Kat. blue, 9, salt, you don't need to know what my device is, only that it's always operable and attended to.

To all who have welcomed me, thank you! I am not one who is active on boards such as these...I don't comment on blog, news site or other website content...don't Tweet, FB, Vine, Tinder, Instagram, blah blah blah app. Not that there's anything wrong with them. I'm just pretty mellow in those areas. I still use stationery for thank you notes. That kind of shit.

But....I wanted to intro myself, get acquainted somewhat with your community, and see what's what.

I'm in NYC always...live and work. I'm about to have a supremely busy week so will be off radar for ten or so days...

I also periodically put my site behind a password entry when I'm very backed up with work...this week coming is one such period....

But I'll be back...I thank you all for your warm welcome. It's meaningful. See you soon.

James

PS -Go Pats! (Sorry).
James
Adam Evans
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2015, 11:15:33 PM »

To all who have welcomed me, thank you! I am not one who is active on boards such as these...I don't comment on blog, news site or other website content...don't Tweet, FB, Vine, Tinder, Instagram, blah blah blah app. Not that there's anything wrong with them. I'm just pretty mellow in those areas.

James, I can relate as I'm quite similar in that regard. When it comes to the Internet I'm more of a people watcher than a contributor. I suppose it can be a hindrance at times, as it seems that it's the direction much of the world is moving, but c'est la vie.

I find that so much virtual connection can often lead to disconnect in real life. That being said, there are some wonderful people on this forum and I've been happy to make their virtual acquaintance.

I hope you enjoy your time on CdM, whatever form that takes.

I swear to you, there are divine things more beautiful than words can tell. -Walt Whitman

Maxime Durocher
CdM Featured Companion

Maxime Durocher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2015, 12:26:23 PM »

To all who have welcomed me, thank you! I am not one who is active on boards such as these...

Any contribution is welcomed. Feel free to drop us a line anytime!
Visit my website: MaximeDurocher.com

Favorite expressions in English: "Shit happens", "Whatever" and "Deal with it".
Vincent Braddley
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2015, 10:50:27 AM »

Welcome  /cheers
Anthony Asanti
Anthony Asanti
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2015, 05:04:52 PM »

Welcome aboard James.
Life is so much sweeter when lived with passion, boldness and on your own terms.

Anthony Asanti
http://www.anthonyasanti.com
Tealight
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2015, 09:24:48 PM »

Welcome to the forum, James. :)
SSDGM
Slovestravel
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2015, 12:55:50 PM »

James, welcome.
When you are everywhere, you are nowhere / When you are somewhere, you are everywhere. Rumi
jamesbondsnyc
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2015, 08:49:43 PM »

Again my thanks to all who have so warmly welcomed me here. Thank you.  :)

I look forward to sharing with you all. There's a new post from me over on the Marketing thread about a phone sex marketing campaign I employed a while back that worked wonders for me, and may for you, too. Check it out if you cruise over there to that discussion section...

Wrapping up a crazy week of work...need three epson salt baths, two turtle doves and a massage that lasts about a week and I should be okay again. Yeah, this week past was hard-core. LOL

Catch you later, and thank you again.
James
James
Maxime Durocher
CdM Featured Companion

Maxime Durocher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2015, 10:42:16 PM »

Wrapping up a crazy week of work...need three epson salt baths, two turtle doves and a massage that lasts about a week and I should be okay again. Yeah, this week past was hard-core. LOL

Take care of yourself, James.  Hehehe
Visit my website: MaximeDurocher.com

Favorite expressions in English: "Shit happens", "Whatever" and "Deal with it".
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Hi - Theme by Mustang Forums