Concierge Companion Forum - Endorsements for Luke Jackson

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 02:07:48 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Public Male Companion Endorsements
| | |-+  Endorsements for Luke Jackson
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Endorsements for Luke Jackson  (Read 2863 times)
Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2015, 01:34:59 PM »

Date of encounter: April 13 and April 16, 2015

Name of companion: Luke Jackson

Website of companion: www.meetlukejackson.com

Location of encounter: Manhattan, NY

Duration of encounter: Approximately 5 hours both times

Accuracy of photos and description: Exactly as advertised. There are no shots of Luke's face on his site, but he helpfully sent me one before the first date, and I recognized him immediately when I arrived (late) at the restaurant.

Physical description of companion: Luke is tall and slender, and in all respects as his photos suggest. He was nicely dressed on both occasions. He has dark curly hair, and only one tiny tattoo, hidden between his shoulder blades.

Attitude of companion: I arrived to the first date quite flustered, due to being late and a minor complication that had come up. This was also my first experience with a companion, which probably contributed to the nervousness. Luke was very calming, although I noticed he was slightly nervous himself, which actually made me more relaxed. We talked about it and it went away, although I did launch into an earnest discussion of the presidential primaries. Luke is very easy to talk to, on a wide range of subjects, which was what I had noticed from the interview he posted here, and what prompted me to make contact. He is also very polite, and listens well, and after the initial nervousness, I felt completely at ease.

How did the companion make you feel?: Luke was great at making me feel perfectly natural. I had been concerned about the age difference, but that went away, and as we talked, I began to feel myself come alive for the first time in a while. I have lived in lots of different places, and traveled a lot, and read a lot, but I felt that Luke could more than meet me halfway, and we had a terrific dinner both times.

I had emphasized how important discretion was to me, and Luke absolutely respected this while we were in the restaurant, walking through my hotel lobby etc. Maybe not quite so much while we were walking down a deserted street...

Please describe the experience: On the first date, we met at quite a crowded and popular restaurant, ABC Kitchen. As mentioned, I was 20 minutes late and flustered, but Luke seemed quite relaxed, waiting with a glass of wine in the bar area. We talked for a few minutes before being shown to our table, which was very close to two other tables. Fortunately both those tables emptied out soon after, and we were able to talk without feeling overheard. Dinner was much longer than I had imagined, partly because we had a lot to say, but also because I was feeling slightly apprehensive about how we would make the transition from great conversation to [...]

On the second date, we decided to switch it around, and he met me at my hotel before we went out to dinner. The second time was indeed better, and we were kind of late to the restaurant, as well as the last ones there, once we got talking again. Luke took me home, and with a little prompting came up to say goodnight - [...].

Would you recommend this companion to other ladies?: Yes, I would. I found it very helpful to listen to the interview Luke did  (http://manwhorepod.com/luke-jackson/ nd) and to take a thorough look though his site. Both do a good job of showing what an interesting but also sensual man Luke is.

Must register to see the complete endorsement.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Endorsements for Luke Jackson - Theme by Mustang Forums