Concierge Companion Forum - Kia Ora from Aotearoa

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 02:10:56 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  Welcome to the Companion Forum
| |-+  Introductions
| | |-+  Kia Ora from Aotearoa
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Kia Ora from Aotearoa  (Read 3017 times)
Kai
Ladies

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2015, 06:54:31 PM »

New female from New Zealand here.

Feeling quite shy to be honest. I've always been curious about exploring male companionship, but have never met anyone who could tell me anything about it. I came across CDM while researching online and decided to sign up.

Thank you for having me.
Mā te rongo, ka mōhio; Mā te mōhio, ka mārama; Mā te mārama, ka mātau; Mā te mātau, ka ora.

Through resonance comes cognisance; through cognisance comes understanding; through understanding comes knowledge; through knowledge comes life and well-being.
Liquidfyre
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 07:01:30 PM »

Welcome, Kai.
Make me laugh. Engage my mind. Make me want you with your words. Teach me something new.
Kai
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 07:10:43 PM »

Thank you Fyre...please forgive me if I'm being rude or I sound weird but are you a WoW/ex-WoW girl? It's okay if you don't understand what I'm asking. It's a geek thing <3
Mā te rongo, ka mōhio; Mā te mōhio, ka mārama; Mā te mārama, ka mātau; Mā te mātau, ka ora.

Through resonance comes cognisance; through cognisance comes understanding; through understanding comes knowledge; through knowledge comes life and well-being.
Quinn
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 07:21:46 PM »

Welcome, Kai. I hope you enjoy your time exploring here.
Liquidfyre
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 08:04:22 PM »

Kai, geeks unite!  I am an ex-WoW girl. I take it you are, too. Which realm?
Make me laugh. Engage my mind. Make me want you with your words. Teach me something new.
Pete
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 08:36:24 PM »

Welcome Kai, hope you enjoy your time here.
Tealight
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 09:25:20 PM »

Welcome to the forum, Kai :)
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men..." -- Willy Wonka
Maxime Durocher
CdM Featured Companion

Maxime Durocher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 09:35:55 PM »

Welcome Kai!

I hope you have a lot of fun here and don't hesitate to ask us any questions. There's a lot of information on this forum, but we also answer questions by private message. I know many ladies (and gents, including me) here who I'm sure will be happy to answer anything you prefer not to ask in a thread.

Wow, you were quick to size up LF. Nice work! I'm a Diablo guy myself.
Visit my website: MaximeDurocher.com

Favorite expressions in English: "Shit happens", "Whatever" and "Deal with it".
Debra
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2015, 05:00:45 AM »

Welcome to CdM, Kai!!   This is a wonderful place to be!  /cheerleader
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.  ~Coco Chanel
Liquidfyre
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2015, 08:22:30 AM »

Wow, you were quick to size up LF. Nice work! I'm a Diablo guy myself.

Most likely my reputation as a terrible raid member lives on in Warcraft lore:
  • forgets to dismiss pet and pulls every mob in the instance.....check
  • doesnt know how to kite.....check
  • insists on getting the all powerful robe of invincibility, bypassing that snazzy bow, because she thinks the robe will look great for RP'ing in Orgrimmar later, and pisses off all the healers.....check
  • refuses to get on vent or teamspeak, because she doesn't want people to know she's actually female....check

Of course there are 10 LF characters in WoW, only one was mine and I stopped playing in 2007 or so, with a brief visit back in 2013.

Seriously, it's pretty awesome to have two female gamers on a site like this.  Gaming is such a male-dominated space with a lot of subtle and overt sexism. While there are a lot of female characters. 98% of them belong to male players. In my experience, the cuter/sexier/flirtier the female character, the likelier the player is male.

Now it makes me want to play again. Anyone up for a CDM guild (Horde only, night elves need not apply).
Maxime Durocher
CdM Featured Companion

Maxime Durocher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2015, 10:13:37 PM »

Most likely my reputation as a terrible raid member lives on in Warcraft lore:

LOL

Seriously, it's pretty awesome to have two female gamers on a site like this.

It is!

Gaming is such a male-dominated space with a lot of subtle and overt sexism.

Disgustingly so.

Now it makes me want to play again. Anyone up for a CDM guild (Horde only, night elves need not apply).

Diablo? Pretty please!  ;D

alexslogan
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2015, 01:08:11 AM »

Welcome aboard :)

Alex
Yes, Virginia (http://www.nysun.com/editorials/yes-virginia/68502/), Alex is Santa Claus  ...........................   
"If morning's echo says we sinned,
 well, it was what I wanted now."
www.alexslogan.com
Anthony Asanti
Anthony Asanti
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2015, 03:45:05 AM »

Welcome Kai.
Life is so much sweeter when lived with passion, boldness and on your own terms.

Anthony Asanti
http://www.anthonyasanti.com
Kai
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2015, 07:08:19 PM »

Thank you so much for the lovely warm welcome and apologies for the late reply - work commitments were calling. Fyre that's wonderful that you're a gamer too and I'm so glad I got it right! I was Darkspear horde and Blackrock alliance in the beginning, then branched out to include Earthern Ring for RP and all of them on the US side.

Diablo is a fantastic game. I didn't play much of it as one of my younger brothers was addicted to it, to the point where sharing was NOT an option. I sunk serious amounts of time into both HC and casual though, Baal run 2199 anyone? My favourite characters in D2 were my leap Barbar, the Retadin and Javazon. I have watched friends play D3 but I haven't dipped my toes in yet, more due to time constraints.

Ahh but that's enough nerdiness from me for now. Again, thank you for the warm welcome!

Maxime Durocher
CdM Featured Companion

Maxime Durocher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2015, 08:37:06 PM »

I have watched friends play D3 but I haven't dipped my toes in yet, more due to time constraints.

D3 is a must if you like Diablo. I do miss some of things from D2, but the newer mechanics has a lot to offer.  ;D

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Kia Ora from Aotearoa - Theme by Mustang Forums