Concierge Companion Forum - Kia Ora from Aotearoa

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 02:00:49 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  Welcome to the Companion Forum
| |-+  Introductions
| | |-+  Kia Ora from Aotearoa
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Kia Ora from Aotearoa  (Read 3016 times)
Kai
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2015, 04:49:09 AM »

I have watched friends play D3 but I haven't dipped my toes in yet, more due to time constraints.

D3 is a must if you like Diablo. I do miss some of things from D2, but the newer mechanics has a lot to offer.  ;D

I'll defer to your wisdom in the matter and confess the demon hunter has already captured my attention :)
Mā te rongo, ka mōhio; Mā te mōhio, ka mārama; Mā te mārama, ka mātau; Mā te mātau, ka ora.

Through resonance comes cognisance; through cognisance comes understanding; through understanding comes knowledge; through knowledge comes life and well-being.
Maxime Durocher
CdM Featured Companion

Maxime Durocher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2015, 09:02:37 AM »

I have watched friends play D3 but I haven't dipped my toes in yet, more due to time constraints.

D3 is a must if you like Diablo. I do miss some of things from D2, but the newer mechanics has a lot to offer.  ;D

I'll defer to your wisdom in the matter and confess the demon hunter has already captured my attention :)

The DH is considered the most powerful solo character. I've yet to try it. My heart belongs to the Crusader and the Wizard. With my Crusader which is pretty well equipped with several ancient items, I've been able to go to Greater Rift tier 33 and I play on Torment 6. They're readying a new patch to augment Torment levels to 10! Arg.

If you go for D3. Let me know.  :)
Visit my website: MaximeDurocher.com

Favorite expressions in English: "Shit happens", "Whatever" and "Deal with it".
Kai
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2015, 09:48:23 AM »

The DH is considered the most powerful solo character. I've yet to try it. My heart belongs to the Crusader and the Wizard. With my Crusader which is pretty well equipped with several ancient items, I've been able to go to Greater Rift tier 33 and I play on Torment 6. They're readying a new patch to augment Torment levels to 10! Arg.

If you go for D3. Let me know.  :)

I've been doing a bit of reading this morning and watching a few YT videos. Crusader looks quite interesting and Torment 10 already?! I will definitely let you know, I promise :)
Mā te rongo, ka mōhio; Mā te mōhio, ka mārama; Mā te mārama, ka mātau; Mā te mātau, ka ora.

Through resonance comes cognisance; through cognisance comes understanding; through understanding comes knowledge; through knowledge comes life and well-being.
Maxime Durocher
CdM Featured Companion

Maxime Durocher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2015, 11:13:46 AM »

Torment 10 already?!

Yeah, that seems big. I might be able to do torment 7, but I don't think I could do 8.

I will definitely let you know, I promise :)

Excellent.  :)

Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2015, 11:45:16 PM »

Welcome aboard, Kai. :)
Kai
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2015, 10:49:30 PM »

Thank you Admin. This is a great place to be and I'm glad I swallowed the nerves and joined anyway <3

Vincent Braddley
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2015, 09:14:57 AM »

Welcome Kai  /cheers
Maxime Durocher
CdM Featured Companion

Maxime Durocher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2015, 03:06:11 PM »

Thank you Admin. This is a great place to be and I'm glad I swallowed the nerves and joined anyway <3

I'm curious Kai, what were the nerves about?

Kai
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2015, 09:34:25 PM »

@Vincent - thank you for the warm welcome :D
@Max - I'm swimming outside of my usual depth here. Just learning. Definitely not feeling lost as I thought I would any more. As for D3 I'm downloading it this weekend, but probably won't get to play for another two due to social commitments. Real-life: The graphics are inconsistently glitchy and the A.I needs work. Mmhmm.

Kat O'9Tales
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2015, 09:10:13 AM »

Hello and welcome  /cheerleader
Kat
Smith Curren
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2015, 07:33:04 AM »

Welcome, Kia!
Vincent Braddley