Concierge Companion Forum - Magic Mike XXL

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 24, 2019, 02:42:48 AM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  News, Current Events, and World Affairs
| | |-+  Magic Mike XXL
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Magic Mike XXL  (Read 1226 times)
NoGNoG
Ladies

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2015, 03:50:52 PM »

I went with my sister and probably a few hundred other ladies. We had so much fun!

When Michael Strahan came on the screen and geez what a body!! He has a dance scene that had all of us Ladies in the theater screaming with the women on screen!  There was a lot of camaraderie between the women unknown, known, on screen, and in the theater.  Laughter and fun.

The movie does not have much of a story but it is better than the first Magic Mike. It does not play to the Chippendale crowd so much as the private exotic dancers who show up in your home or at a club in Vegas.
Fun.

Jada Pinkett Smith was fabulous in her part.  Loved it when she says, "Queens, don't you sometimes just want a man to give you what you want when you want it?"  The theater erupted with agreement with us all responding.

Ladies, this is the dvd you want on your shelf at home.  Next time you have a get together, a party or just a gagfest, a little wine and then you say, "Hey, let's put on Magic Mike XXL."  Everyone who has seen it cheers and laughs. You load it up and pretty soon the music starts...   /party  

Oops, posted it in the wrong category. 
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 03:56:52 PM by NoGNoG » Logged
"If you believe passionately in what you are doing and whom you are doing it with, success is bound to follow.
~Anisa Kamadoli Costa
Kai
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 09:07:21 PM »

I've been debating whether or not to watch this and I think you've just decided it for me. Thank you <3
Mā te rongo, ka mōhio; Mā te mōhio, ka mārama; Mā te mārama, ka mātau; Mā te mātau, ka ora.

Through resonance comes cognisance; through cognisance comes understanding; through understanding comes knowledge; through knowledge comes life and well-being.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Magic Mike XXL - Theme by Mustang Forums