Concierge Companion Forum - Let's create unforgettable experiences together

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 25, 2020, 11:53:58 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Male Companion Ads
| | |-+  Let's create unforgettable experiences together
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Let's create unforgettable experiences together  (Read 1080 times)
Smith Curren
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« on: August 18, 2015, 11:11:12 AM »

I offer the unique experience of companionship without the emotional cost of obligatory strings. You will be given my undivided attention be it each week, every so often, or a single encounter youll cherish forever.

Some say that I offer an elusive, yet definitive, courtesan experience with a Rat Pack twist. Others remark that I'm simply a down-to-earth guy from the Pacific Northwest. Whether adorned in suit and tie or dressed simply in jeans and a t-shirt, Im excited to accompany you in any situation.

I am based out of Seattle, but with enough notice I am available to join you almost anywhere, be it domestic or international.

If you would like to get to know more about me, please visit my new website. Along with an updated gallery, you fill find a collection of blog posts containing recounts, reviews, and random thoughts.

www.smithcurren.net

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
- Smith
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Let's create unforgettable experiences together - Theme by Mustang Forums