Concierge Companion Forum - Ashley Madison

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 19, 2020, 09:06:55 AM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  News, Current Events, and World Affairs
| | |-+  Ashley Madison
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ashley Madison  (Read 1497 times)
Chris Michaels
Companions

View Profile WWW
« on: August 25, 2015, 02:37:41 PM »

While many people enjoy a bit of schadenfreude during this scandal, I think we're failing to see the real impact the release of this information is having on families. Divorce is the most obvious, but there's the potential of violence, loss of employment & even the alleged suicides recently. Then, there's the possibility of someone making an account with your email address. I once had an unhappy ex-girlfriend use my email address to setup a profile on a swinger site after our bitter breakup. And that's just the one I was aware of! Was I upset? Of course, but what can you do? Luckily, I don't have a wife or girlfriend to answer to if that site ever gets hacked. I truly feel bad for those who were outed by these hackers and have had irreparable harm done to their relationships and reputations. This is a modern day Scarlet Letter & public shaming for a very private matter. That being said, that Josh Duggar creep deserves all the negative attention he's getting!
I shot a werewolf once. When I went to look at the body, it had already turned back into my neighbor's dog...
Quinn
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 06:08:42 PM »

It is really too bad that everyone thinks every one else's sex life is their business. That's one big negative of all our 'connectedness.' And it appears that anything can be hacked and used for I'll purposes.  :(
Vincent Braddley
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 04:22:09 AM »

It is really too bad that everyone thinks every one else's sex life is their business. That's one big negative of all our 'connectedness.' And it appears that anything can be hacked and used for I'll purposes.  :(

+1  Some of us love to preach like they are soooo pure and they love getting attention as if they invented the first HIV vaccine !  Then one day you hear crispy stories about those same "angels"  and thanks god, the word " i apologize " was invented or they would be in big troubles  ;D
There is a list of famous politicians, church lovers, great christians etc...

We are all sinners ! mentally or physically.

Except me  /pray

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Ashley Madison - Theme by Mustang Forums