Concierge Companion Forum - Visiting Charlotte, Boston, New York, San Francisco, Portland, Los Angeles...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2019, 10:09:16 AM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Male Companion Ads
| | |-+  Visiting Charlotte, Boston, New York, San Francisco, Portland, Los Angeles...
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Visiting Charlotte, Boston, New York, San Francisco, Portland, Los Angeles...  (Read 1235 times)
James Craig
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2015, 08:05:36 PM »

...and pretty much any major city you want me to travel to, within the contiguous United States.

I'm based in Central Florida, (West Coast) but able to travel on relatively short notice to the destination of your choosing.

St. Petersburg, Tampa, and Orlando are all gorgeous this time of year but if you're unable to travel here, then let me come to you instead.

As of November 2015 my consideration now includes my airfare and transportation costs.*

I very much look forward to the pleasure of making your acquaintance, and getting to know the real you better.

For more information please go to my website at: http://ejamescraig.wix.com/final-draft-2015

* Please note that travel for engagements under 12 hours is restricted to areas within the Eastern and Central time zones only. Mountain and Pacific timezones require a minimum of a 12 hour booking.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 08:11:09 PM by James Craig » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Visiting Charlotte, Boston, New York, San Francisco, Portland, Los Angeles... - Theme by Mustang Forums