Concierge Companion Forum - Visiting Austin, Chicago, Charleston, Dallas, Portland, Seattle...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 08, 2019, 10:04:32 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Male Companion Ads
| | |-+  Visiting Austin, Chicago, Charleston, Dallas, Portland, Seattle...
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Visiting Austin, Chicago, Charleston, Dallas, Portland, Seattle...  (Read 1774 times)
James Craig
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2015, 08:22:05 PM »

..and pretty much any major city you want me to travel to, within the contiguous United States.

I'm based in Central Florida, (West Coast) but able to travel on relatively short notice to the destination of your choosing.

St. Petersburg, Tampa, and Orlando are all gorgeous this time of year but if you're unable to travel here, then let me come to you instead.

As of November 2015 my consideration now includes my airfare and transportation costs.*

I very much look forward to the pleasure of making your acquaintance, and getting to know the real you better.

For more information please go to my website at: http://ejamescraig.wix.com/final-draft-2015

* Please note that travel for engagements under 12 hours is restricted to areas within the Eastern and Central time zones only. Mountain and Pacific timezones require a minimum of a 12 hour booking.
Alex Cartwright
Tantric Courtesan - Alex Christof
Companions

Tantric Alex Cartwright

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 06:40:15 PM »

I would like to show you around and possibly introduce you to some of my friends  here in Austin! 

Look me up when you are around the Austin area!

Alex Cartwright
"Those who love you are not fooled by mistakes you have made or dark images you hold about yourself. They remember your beauty when you feel ugly; your wholeness when you are broken; your innocence when you feel guilty; and your purpose when you are confused.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Visiting Austin, Chicago, Charleston, Dallas, Portland, Seattle... - Theme by Mustang Forums