Concierge Companion Forum - Alex is Back... And better than ever

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 01:58:40 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  Welcome to the Companion Forum
| |-+  Introductions
| | |-+  Alex is Back... And better than ever
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Alex is Back... And better than ever  (Read 1058 times)
Alex Cartwright
Tantric Courtesan - Alex Christof
Companions

Tantric Alex Cartwright

View Profile WWW
« on: January 19, 2016, 02:09:30 PM »

Alex Christof - Reviewed on TER
I am well educated, perfectly mannered 31 year old mixed exotic Englishman who has been fortunate enough to have traveled extensively all over the world. I have lived in many cities and have a background in business. I am currently involved in my own personal business development of a brand and it is fun!

I enjoy practicing yoga, tennis, golf, mediation, hiking and anything that involves being active.  Also; love to read as well as watch good quality movies from time to time.

I have been a professional chef and love to cook and discover new fusion cuisines. My favorite nights out would be a great meal, with great passionate conversation and obviously great company with mindful communication.

I love the outdoors and try to use that as my main activity when I am away from home, and whenever I can. I've recently discovered I am an excellent oarsman and love to frisbee golf. I am a straight shooting golfer, and thoroughly enjoy playing the game... Love to play sports. My current handicap is 10. Shall we play a round?

I am 5'10", and weigh 165lbs. I have brown eyes, black hair speckled with silver, and I do not smoke. I don't mind entertaining ladies who do; but I will probably convince you to quit.

I am very comfortable in a variety of settings from the most exclusive black tie business engagement, to hiking mountainous trails, to tennis tournaments; or any sport...  I am competitive; but I won't bite.. Hard and my aim as always is to be your perfect Courtesan.

I believe life is truly a gift, and the best ways to show your passion is through love and I do my best to live by the mantra - you usually regret the things in life that you dont do as opposed to the ones you do.

I am a balanced and relaxed person who likes to have as much fun as possible, and I like to live in the moment.  I hope for the best; but prepare for the worst!

I very much look forward to the pleasure of making your acquaintance, and getting to know the real you better. Lets connect on a higher level

I have my passport and would love to accompany you on any trips.  I love to travel!
"Those who love you are not fooled by mistakes you have made or dark images you hold about yourself. They remember your beauty when you feel ugly; your wholeness when you are broken; your innocence when you feel guilty; and your purpose when you are confused.
Alex Cartwright
Tantric Courtesan - Alex Christof
Companions

Tantric Alex Cartwright

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 06:35:28 AM »

Who is Alex Cartwright - Reviewed on TER

The Ostentatious combination of a connected man and a presently captivated sensual lover.  Knowledgeable about practically most, true believer of essentials and continue the process of finding self worth through various experiences.  I have been blessed in my travels to have lived and loved in many beautiful cities; currently reside in Austin, Texas!

The Passion - I am passionate about practicing yoga, tennis, golf, mediation, hiking and anything that involves being active.  Also; love to read everyday, as well as catch a good film or documentary on occasion.

The Love - I believe love is truly a gift, and the best ways to show your passion is through love and I do my best to live by the mantra - this world needs more love in life; and we can all play a part of by showing it those around you!

The History - I have been a professional chef, business owner, director; however my passion and my way to a woman's heart can be through food, my passion is to cook and discover new fusion cuisines. My favorite nights out would be a great meal made at home, with fruitful conversation, great company with mindful love being the epicenter of our truths...

I

The Look - I am 5'10", and weigh 165lbs. I have brown eyes, black hair speckled with silver, and I do not smoke. I don't mind entertaining ladies who do; but I will probably convince you to quit.

The Moment - I am very comfortable in any and all settings from the most exclusive business engagement, going down the red carpet,  to hiking mountainous trails, playing competitive tennis tournaments; or any sport...  I am competitive; but I won't bite.. Hard and my aim as always is to be your perfect Courtesan.

The Difference - I am a balanced, centered and very good and positive charged loving person who likes to have as much fun as possible, and I like to live in the moment.  I hope for the best; but prepare for the worst!

The Connection - I very much look forward to the pleasure of making your acquaintance, and getting to know the real you and connecting on a higher level

The Availability - I have my passport and would love to accompany you on any trips.  I love to travel as long as I have a sitter from my Dog!
"Those who love you are not fooled by mistakes you have made or dark images you hold about yourself. They remember your beauty when you feel ugly; your wholeness when you are broken; your innocence when you feel guilty; and your purpose when you are confused.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Alex is Back... And better than ever - Theme by Mustang Forums