Concierge Companion Forum - Visiting LA February 12-16th

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 19, 2020, 10:54:58 AM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Male Companion Ads
| | |-+  Visiting LA February 12-16th
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Visiting LA February 12-16th  (Read 1249 times)
Alex Cartwright
Tantric Courtesan - Alex Christof
Companions

Tantric Alex Cartwright

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2016, 03:05:23 PM »

ALEX CARTWRIGHT - TANTRIC EXPERT/PROFESSIONAL COURTESAN

Who is Alex Cartwright - Reviewed on TER
The Ostentatious combination of a connected man and a presently captivated sensual lover.  Knowledgeable about practically most, true believer of essentials and continue the process of finding self worth through various experiences.  I have been blessed in my travels to have lived and loved in many beautiful cities; currently reside in Austin, Texas!

The Passion - I am passionate about practicing yoga, tennis, golf, mediation, hiking and anything that involves being active.  Also; love to read everyday, as well as catch a good film or documentary on occasion.

The Love - I believe love is truly a gift, and the best ways to show your passion is through love and I do my best to live by the mantra - this world needs more love in life; and we can all play a part of by showing it those around you!

The History - I have been a professional chef, business owner, director; however my passion and my way to a woman's heart can be through food, my passion is to cook and discover new fusion cuisines. My favorite dates would include: making a scratch made meal made at home, with fruitful conversation, great company with mindful love being the epicenter of our truths...

I
The Look - I am 5'10", and weigh 165lbs. I have brown eyes, black hair speckled with silver, and I do not smoke. I don't mind entertaining ladies who do; but I will probably convince you to quit.

The Moment - I am very comfortable in any and all settings from the most exclusive business engagement, going down the red carpet,  to hiking mountainous trails, playing competitive tennis tournaments; or any sport...  I am competitive; but I won't bite.. Hard and my aim as always is to be your perfect Courtesan.

The Difference - I am a balanced, centered and very good and positive charged loving person who likes to have as much fun as possible, and I like to live in the moment.  I hope for the best; but prepare for the worst!

The Connection - I very much look forward to the pleasure of feeling you flourish, and getting to know the sensual you and collaborating on a higher level.  I have depth, and if that is something that can hinder your experience, let me know, we can keep it light hearted!

The Availability - I have my passport and would love to accompany you on any trips.  I love to travel as long as I have a sitter from my Dog!
"Those who love you are not fooled by mistakes you have made or dark images you hold about yourself. They remember your beauty when you feel ugly; your wholeness when you are broken; your innocence when you feel guilty; and your purpose when you are confused.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Visiting LA February 12-16th - Theme by Mustang Forums