Concierge Companion Forum - Maxime Durocher in London and Lancaster, UK, April 13 to 19

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 17, 2020, 09:33:15 AM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Male Companion Ads
| | |-+  Maxime Durocher in London and Lancaster, UK, April 13 to 19
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Maxime Durocher in London and Lancaster, UK, April 13 to 19  (Read 2166 times)
Maxime Durocher
CdM Featured Companion

Maxime Durocher

View Profile WWW
« on: March 25, 2016, 09:08:52 PM »

Hello ladies,

I'll be visiting the UK, giving a little presentation in Lancaster University on April 14, then I'll be available there or in London until the 19 inclusively.

Care to explore one of the greatest city in the world with me? I'll certainly be prowling the museums. Your company would be greatly appreciated. Don't leave me alone, pretty please.  LOL

Kisses to all,
Max.
;D
Visit my website: MaximeDurocher.com

Favorite expressions in English: "Shit happens", "Whatever" and "Deal with it".
kitana
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 03:52:12 PM »

Enjoy yourself in London Maxime, it's an awesome opportunity that's offered to you. And please come back to talk about it, I'm sure I'm not the only one interested in what you'll be presenting there!  ;D
Hunt hard. Kill swiftly. Waste nothing. Offer no apologies.
Zoe
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 02:44:28 PM »

What a great city!!!  Have a great time.
NoGNoG
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 03:06:05 PM »

I'm envious.  Do come back and tell us of your adventures.
"If you believe passionately in what you are doing and whom you are doing it with, success is bound to follow.
~Anisa Kamadoli Costa
Maxime Durocher
CdM Featured Companion

Maxime Durocher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2016, 02:05:01 PM »

Thanks Kitana, Zoe and Glory!

I have to say it's been a lot of fun. My host in Lancaster was super gracious and made me discover her home town in the best ways. I got to see the Castle, the Cathedral and a few other very interesting places. I hate local traditional food and meet a lot of great people at the conference. Many extremely interesting discussion. Loved it.

In London, things were a bit more quiet, but I saw a ton of great things. Spent a day at the Tower of London and two day in the British Museum both with an audio guide. I saw the Rosetta Stone! But there's so much more to visit. Can't wait to go back again!

Love,
Max.
;D
Visit my website: MaximeDurocher.com

Favorite expressions in English: "Shit happens", "Whatever" and "Deal with it".
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Maxime Durocher in London and Lancaster, UK, April 13 to 19 - Theme by Mustang Forums