Concierge Companion Forum - Introducing Andre Sparks - Luxury Companion for Women

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 02:04:04 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  Welcome to the Companion Forum
| |-+  Introductions
| | |-+  Introducing Andre Sparks - Luxury Companion for Women
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Introducing Andre Sparks - Luxury Companion for Women  (Read 1247 times)
Andre Sparks

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2016, 12:29:00 PM »

Hi Everyone,

After spending some time on this forum the last few weeks, I have decided to join in on the discussion. Hopefully, I can take advantage of the extensive knowledge and get to know like- minded people. This may also serve as an opportunity to get in touch with potential clients.

After taking a break from "the industry" for a while, I have decided to get back in business, with the intention to be better and more successful than ever. I never really used any means of advertising other than word-of-mouth, but I recognize the need to get the word out now that I have found a new home in New England. I am originally from Northern Europe, but I have spent a significant amount of time travelling the world, and I welcome the opportunity to keep doing so.

I'm 6'3'', 200 lbs. Athletic. I'm comfortable in any situation, and I have a playful attitude towards life. My experience comes from a wide range of situations, from politics, acting, fitness, economics, extreme sports, and security management at high-end social events, just to name a few.

I will post a link to my website within a day or two, and I welcome all critique or assessment that will help me improve my presentability to potential clients. If anyone has any tips as to where I should look to advertise in order to get serious requests in this area, please let me know.

Andre Sparks.
Quinn
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 07:32:29 PM »

Welcome Andre. I look forward to seen your website, and I hope you enjoy your time here.
Debra
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 07:44:36 PM »

Welcome, Andre!   

Please make yourself comfortable and stay awhile!  ;D
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.  ~Coco Chanel
NoGNoG
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 11:16:49 PM »

Welcome to our community, Andre.

NoGNoG
"If you believe passionately in what you are doing and whom you are doing it with, success is bound to follow.
~Anisa Kamadoli Costa
alexslogan
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 11:34:24 PM »

Hi

ASL
Yes, Virginia (http://www.nysun.com/editorials/yes-virginia/68502/), Alex is Santa Claus  ...........................   
"If morning's echo says we sinned,
 well, it was what I wanted now."
www.alexslogan.com
Pete
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2016, 06:13:46 AM »

Welcome, Andre.
Tealight
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2016, 07:00:33 AM »

Welcome to the forum, Andre!
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men..." -- Willy Wonka
Andre Sparks

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2016, 12:03:26 PM »

Please visit me at www.andresparks.com

I would appreciate some feedback. Let me know if there are any technical, or aesthetic issues you would have changed. I have taken the liberty of letting myself be inspired by a few of the other companions and their sites.

Andre.
James Craig
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2016, 06:21:49 PM »

Welcome Andre. /cheers
Vincent Braddley
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2016, 06:44:30 AM »

Welcome Andre  /cheers
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Introducing Andre Sparks - Luxury Companion for Women - Theme by Mustang Forums