Concierge Companion Forum - Some feedback on my new site please...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 01:31:01 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Male Companion Marketing
| | |-+  Some feedback on my new site please...
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Some feedback on my new site please...  (Read 934 times)
Andre Sparks

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2016, 12:07:21 PM »

Hi y'all,

I would very much appreciate some feedback on my newly published site, www.andresparks.com.

Let me have it.

Andre.
Debra
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 01:05:28 PM »

It's a beautiful website and your text is very well-written!  Definitely enticing!  ;)

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.  ~Coco Chanel
NoGNoG
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 02:42:32 PM »

Andre,
I found your site very pleasing to the eye.  I enjoyed the set up and flow with the black and white photos with dashes of red.  Nice.

Is there a story behind the tattoo?

NoG
"If you believe passionately in what you are doing and whom you are doing it with, success is bound to follow.
~Anisa Kamadoli Costa
Andre Sparks

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 05:45:07 AM »

Thanks ladies.

NoG, the tattoo visible in the photos is the first one I got when I was fairly young. I wanted something to represent my heritage in terms of style, and the warrior theme reminds me to not take anything for granted. Life has a tendency to change at the blink of an eye, and I like the stoic notion of being prepared for the worst case scenario.

I do experience, however, that the meaning or story behind tattoos tend to change with time, as I personally grow into the subject or theme as time goes on. As the artwork becomes part of ones personal history, the body becomes a mural that tells the story of the individual. My tattoos usually remind me of a certain time of my life, my triumphs and trials during that time, the people that contributed to them and so forth.

Andre.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Some feedback on my new site please... - Theme by Mustang Forums