Concierge Companion Forum - It's been a while

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2017, 10:07:40 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  It's been a while
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: It's been a while  (Read 51 times)
James Craig
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« on: December 04, 2017, 11:17:36 AM »

Hello, Everyone.
It's been so long since I visited / posted on CDM that it took me a while to work out how to do it!  /TF (But I'm glad to see that this community is still going strong and seeing some familiar faces still here.)

I wanted to let everyone know that June 2018 will be my last time accepting new clients for companionship. After then I will be retreating somewhat from this realm to concentrate on other endeavors. If you did wish to meet up between January and June, I would be delighted to make your acquaintance. I have a somewhat limited window already due to personal travel and advanced reservations but will do my best to accommodate your time.

My site, which has stayed offline for a while now will not be going back on, but I will provide a link to an offline version which will be available by request. From there you will be able to read more about me, about how companionship works, my fee structure, travel, and a booking form.

This isn't quite the goodbye email but more of a heads up of my intended direction.

I hope that you're all doing well. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a safe and blessed New Year to everyone.

James
Quinn
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 01:48:20 PM »

Hello James. It's good to see you back, but it's sad to hear you are scaling back. I'm sure your regular clients will be glad to hear you'll still see them. CdM has been far less active. New members join, but don't post. I, for one, miss the old days.  :(     

I wish you Happy Holidays, and much success with your new endeavors, whatever they may be.

Quinn
James Craig
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: Today at 09:34:58 AM »

Hello James. It's good to see you back, but it's sad to hear you are scaling back. I'm sure your regular clients will be glad to hear you'll still see them. CdM has been far less active. New members join, but don't post. I, for one, miss the old days.  :(     

I wish you Happy Holidays, and much success with your new endeavors, whatever they may be.

Quinn

Hello, Quinn. :)

I see that CDM isn't as active as it once was, (I'm part of the problem due to my lack of postings), but hopefully it can continue and get back to it's former glory. It really was quite the hive of activity.
I hope that you're well and that 2018 brings you untold fun experiences.

James
Quinn
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:01:31 PM »

Thank you, James. I miss all the activity, too. I don't know where everybody went. The biggest drop in activity seemed to come right after the website was re-done. People complained about not getting notifications, then they all just seemed to disappear. It's kind of sad; we used to have so much fun here.

Quinn
James Craig
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: Today at 08:27:04 PM »

Thank you, James. I miss all the activity, too. I don't know where everybody went. The biggest drop in activity seemed to come right after the website was re-done. People complained about not getting notifications, then they all just seemed to disappear. It's kind of sad; we used to have so much fun here.

Quinn

Ironically I didn't use notifications myself. I would just log in as and when. Hopefully it will pick up somewhat which will draw in more posters and off it goes again.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, It's been a while - Theme by Mustang Forums