Concierge Companion Forum - A new home for CdM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 21, 2019, 10:25:27 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  A new home for CdM
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A new home for CdM  (Read 606 times)
MelodiousL
Ladies

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2018, 07:37:06 AM »

Hello, friends.  If you are still active on the forum, you have probably noticed that there has been very little activity within the last year. Admin last logged in in March, and although I have made numerous attempts to contact them through PM, email and back channels, I have not been able to reach them.  New members are not able to register.

I think it is highly likely that the site has been abandoned over concerns that it may be vulnerable to the new FOSTA/SESTA legislation. I do not know who owns the site, but I am concerned that when the domain name comes up for renewal, it will simply lapse and disappear.

Thanks to this community, I had a wonderful and positive experience with a companion, and I believe so strongly that this kind of service should be available to women. I greatly value the advice and information I received from CdM and I think it would be a shame for such a valuable resource to vanish.

I am proposing to start a new forum which will attempt to respectfully pick up where CdM left off. I am doing this in partnership with my friend, Luke, a companion, so that both the client and companion perspective will be represented in the admin of the site.  It will scrupulously avoid violating any legislation, and allow those of us who want to see the forum continue to have a place to interact.  It is currently under construction, but we expect it to be live very soon.  We would love it if you would be part of this new community.  If you would like to join or have questions or input, please send me a PM including your email address, and we will keep you informed of our progress.  Alternatively, you can email both me and Luke at newconcierge at protonmail dot com. 
MelodiousL
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 01:02:28 PM »

Happy New Year, everyone!

Thank you so much to those of you that have gotten in touch to express an interest in a new home for our online community.  I am very excited to be able to report that we do have the new forum up and running, and we will be launching at the end of the month, so please keep a look out.  In a couple of weeks' time, I will post all of the details and you will be able to register and start contributing if you choose.  My partner, Luke, and I are so excited to see if we can get the lively discussions from CdM's days of yore going again!

Hannah x
MelodiousL
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 04:27:15 PM »

Hi, folks!

The new forum is set to launch on February 1.  I'll be posting the url that day, so please watch this space!

This message is for the ladies who may be reading this thread.  A select group of people who already have access to the forum have begun posting messages there so that we have a nice discussion already going when we launch.  We'd like to invite any women who would like to pre-register to do so.  To pre-register, simply send me an email at newconcierge at protonmail d o t  c  o m. 

We are taking the safety and comfort of everyone who uses the new forum very seriously, and in order to register and be given access to the url as well as to restricted areas of the forum, you will be asked to verify that you are a woman.  We want to scrupulously avoid having, for example, men impersonating women trying to gain access to sensitive information or send unsolicited personal messages.  Don't worry, we would not ask you to do anything that would violate your privacy, we just want you to feel confident about using our forum.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hannah x

MelodiousL
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 09:06:28 AM »

/cheerleader Today's the day!  /cheerleader

The Women's Companion Forum is now live!  Come check us out at http://womenscompanionforum.eu/.

If you're a woman curious about male companionship, an experienced companion, or interested in becoming a companion, we invite you to register and join the discussion.  Come introduce yourself, and let's get chatting again.
Vincent Braddley
Companions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2019, 03:24:03 AM »

/cheerleader Today's the day!  /cheerleader

The Women's Companion Forum is now live!  Come check us out at http://womenscompanionforum.eu/.

If you're a woman curious about male companionship, an experienced companion, or interested in becoming a companion, we invite you to register and join the discussion.  Come introduce yourself, and let's get chatting again.

What a surprise !  Great work, much needed.    /cheerleader

I was away for a while but I will check that new place. 

Thanks for your efforts,

Brad.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, A new home for CdM - Theme by Mustang Forums