Concierge Companion Forum - Peom for all to enjoy.....

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2020, 06:33:19 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Art and Entertainment
| | |-+  Peom for all to enjoy.....
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Peom for all to enjoy.....  (Read 1399 times)
peter
Companions

I have the bad boy look!!!

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2009, 11:57:25 AM »

Oh yes, the perfect day! let's make love in a special way! We are off the grocery store, we need somethings. Strawberries, chocolate and a can of whip cream. We stroll down the isles, I am grabbing you and kissing your neck, not even worried about a reality check. We make is to where the strawberries are kept, we are being silly like we have not slept. I pick one up and place it on your lips, in a locking kiss holding your hips. It doesn't if anyone can see, time to be wild, crazy and free. walking to the other side, I sit you in the cart for a ride. We get to where the chocolate is laid to rest, let's grab Hershey's kind it is best. One last thing to get for our naughty play, then we will be off and on our way. Finally, there is the whip cream but feeling naughty from all of our steam. I open a can put some on your finger, the way it poured it looks like a stinger. I put your finger my mouth, can feel the sensations and sparks coming from the south. Breathing heavy it is getting to resist the temptation of bliss, I couldn't help myself as I passionately kiss. We left the store, and in the parking lot, no more waiting giving you all I got. I hope you enjoyed this fantasy and dream, it is one of kinks also another piece of my puzzle as it would seem.
Fun and descreet.

Still learning my around this site plz bare with me, once i get it figued out it will fun for all.
LadyLuck
Ladies

INACTIVE PROFILE...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 04:14:52 PM »

Awesome! I love it! /cheerleader
Lady Luck has left the building...
NoGNoG
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 06:57:08 PM »

The imagery is wonderful.  Thank you for sharing.
"If you believe passionately in what you are doing and whom you are doing it with, success is bound to follow.
~Anisa Kamadoli Costa
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Peom for all to enjoy..... - Theme by Mustang Forums