Concierge Companion Forum - The Library Hotel, NYC

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 11, 2019, 09:06:39 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Travel and Leisure
| | |-+  The Library Hotel, NYC
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Library Hotel, NYC  (Read 3434 times)
LadyLuck
Ladies

INACTIVE PROFILE...

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2010, 09:39:52 AM »

I saw an article online in Sharp Magazine last night. There's a unique boutique hotel in midtown Manhattan I would love to visit in the future called the Library Hotel. Being the bookworm that I am, it caught my attention immediately. All the floors and suites are based on the Dewey Decimal system and are sorted by category. I would love to book the Erotica Package. All those sex books! Although, I think reading would be the last thing I would do in a suite like that! LOL /heart

http://www.libraryhotel.com
Lady Luck has left the building...
alexslogan
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 10:48:33 AM »

I love NY and make an excellent tour guide :D
Yes, Virginia (http://www.nysun.com/editorials/yes-virginia/68502/), Alex is Santa Claus  ...........................   
"If morning's echo says we sinned,
 well, it was what I wanted now."
www.alexslogan.com
LadyLuck
Ladies

INACTIVE PROFILE...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 03:51:15 PM »

I knew you would answer this thread. LOL.

I appreciate your offer, but I plan to take another "tour guide" with me someday. Thanks, though. :)
Lady Luck has left the building...
alexslogan
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 09:27:31 PM »

A dagger to the ego /xo

Enjoy whoever you are with
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 09:30:05 PM by alexslogan » Logged
Yes, Virginia (http://www.nysun.com/editorials/yes-virginia/68502/), Alex is Santa Claus  ...........................   
www.alexslogan.com
xxx
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 11:40:00 PM »

A dagger to the ego /xo

Very classy response, Alex.

Christina  :)
Amber
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 01:19:31 AM »

A dagger to the ego /xo

No worries, Alex, if I ever make it further east than Idaho, I'll definitely take you as a tour guide.  NYC is No. 2 on my east coast wish list.  No. 1 being the Smithsonian in D.C.
If good and evil are two sides of the same coin, then my coin is balanced on edge.
lucifer
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 03:19:59 AM »

If you go anywhere in NYC Amber go everywhere.... except the Port Authority Bus Terminal.  :o
alexslogan
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 10:26:19 AM »

If you go anywhere in NYC Amber go everywhere.... except the Port Authority Bus Terminal.  :o
They even cleaned that up; if you haven't been in that area in 15 years or so you will be stunned by what that section of 8th avenue and 42nd street look like. Think Disney more than Peep Shows
www.alexslogan.com
alexslogan
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2010, 12:03:55 PM »

A dagger to the ego /xo

No worries, Alex, if I ever make it further east than Idaho, I'll definitely take you as a tour guide.  NYC is No. 2 on my east coast wish list.  No. 1 being the Smithsonian in D.C.
:)
www.alexslogan.com
lucifer
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2010, 07:52:22 PM »

They even cleaned that up; if you haven't been in that area in 15 years or so you will be stunned by what that section of 8th avenue and 42nd street look like. Think Disney more than Peep Shows
Disney on 42nd St? I suppose it may be appropriate. Donald and Daisy Duck and their ilk never wore pants... ::) ;)

So where did the denizens of 42nd St go? The Bus Terminal needed the clean up but red light districts need to be ... just that.  ;D
Amber
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2010, 03:34:39 AM »

Disney on 42nd St? I suppose it may be appropriate. Donald and Daisy Duck and their ilk never wore pants... ::) ;)

So where did the denizens of 42nd St go? The Bus Terminal needed the clean up but red light districts need to be ... just that.  ;D
I heard they all moved in with Spitzer.
If good and evil are two sides of the same coin, then my coin is balanced on edge.
alexslogan
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2010, 12:01:22 PM »

I heard they all moved in with Spitzer.
/clap2  /clap2  /ROTFL  /thumbsup  /party
www.alexslogan.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, The Library Hotel, NYC - Theme by Mustang Forums