Concierge Companion Forum - Top 'quirks'

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 24, 2019, 04:27:54 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Fun with Friends
| | |-+  Listmania!
| | | |-+  Top 'quirks'
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: Top 'quirks'  (Read 15498 times)
xxx
Ladies

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2010, 11:14:56 PM »

I thought it would be fun to find out a bit more about the ladies' and gentlemen's idiosyncrasies or 'quirks'. 

- I am obsessed with loo roll coming out of the holder from underneath.  I know this bucks the more favoured trend of over the top of the roll.  I am so fixated on it, I even have to 'correct' the roll when at a friend's house, or in a restaurant.  Odd, I know!

- I love extreme heat and will lie out in any temperature, even into the high 40's (I think about 120 F for those on the old system).  I have only got heat stroke once in my life, in Las Vegas.  I forgot to drink enough water and that wasn't a terribly pleasant experience.

- Whenever I hear an ambulance siren go by, I say "There goes another drug overdose!"  No idea why I do this as a) I'm not a particularly anti drug person (each to their own) and b) why on earth wouldn't it be a heart attack / accident or some other emergency?!?!

Love to hear about your quirks!!

Christina  :)

PaintedLady
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 02:12:57 PM »

- I don't like feet. I don't know WHAT it is about me but they just squick me majorly. And as a result, I am never barefoot/always in socks.

- I prefer/have to be wrapped up in a blanket when lounging around. Even if it's warm, what I'll do is put the air conditioning on OR a fan directly on me to somehow "justify" being enveloped in a blanket.

- I tug on/play with my lips. A lot of times it's a nervous habit, but it can also be when I'm just sitting around doing nothing. More often than not, though, it's how you know I'm doing some major contemplating of something.
"So many people disrespect women due to their size these days. It shouldn't matter how big their bodies are, but the size of their Hearts."
NoGNoG
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 07:27:40 PM »

I REALLY don't like anyone rifling through my underwear drawer or wallet/purse.  A woman must be entitled to total privacy somewhere!  I go over the top when I feel invaded.

What is it about certain people and  not keeping to a committment (sp?) made? Or if they do they don't have enough funds to pay their own way? Is this a quirk or peeve? All  I know is this is my My#1  reason to engage a companion.   If I'm going to go... I know now my Gentleman friend will be there too.  If I'm going to pay.... I'm going to make sure I'm paying for whom I want and my own entertainment too.  :)

I've been told, very recently, I am not nice first thing in the morning.  /LOL  There are nicer ways to say, "Good Morning" then with sound.

NoGNoG
"If you believe passionately in what you are doing and whom you are doing it with, success is bound to follow.
~Anisa Kamadoli Costa
visitor001

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 09:54:16 AM »

Quirk 1. My Patrons drive me. Should be the other way round I know but true story  /LOL. Besides you can tell what a woman's personality is like by the way she drives  ;).
'Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence'

- Vincent van Gogh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib3mrQjvN3w
PaintedLady
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 10:45:55 AM »

That reminds me (and sadly, now, lol): I don't drive. I have a valid license but I just ... don't. There's always someone else to do the driving and the FEW times I've gotten behind a wheel? Have been disasterous :(
"So many people disrespect women due to their size these days. It shouldn't matter how big their bodies are, but the size of their Hearts."
visitor001

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 02:16:02 PM »

Quirk 2. I sleep on the right side of the bed with my Patron, whereas when dining together and we're seated beside each other, I sit on the left.

I have no idea what this means  /LOL.
'Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence'

- Vincent van Gogh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib3mrQjvN3w
James Craig
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2010, 02:50:07 PM »

1) I went through a phase once of finishing a sentence by saying the last word twice, twice! Arrgg. Did it again. It got quite annoying.

2) I cannot stand the sight of blood. It's possible that I will pass out just seeing one small speck. It ruined my CSI career.

3) RE: Christina's ambulance quirk, when I see or hear a siren I think "there's another Mother just about to give birth!"  :)
NoGNoG
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2010, 05:10:21 PM »

3) RE: Christina's ambulance quirk, when I see or hear a siren I think "there's another Mother just about to give birth!"  :)

Really???  LMAO
"If you believe passionately in what you are doing and whom you are doing it with, success is bound to follow.
~Anisa Kamadoli Costa
James Craig
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2010, 05:29:23 PM »

Really???  LMAO

It's true. I used to feel sad when an emergency vehicle would go past thinking that someone was having a bad day but then I realized that it's possible that a life was just about to pop out and say hello so I decided on that thought instead. Much happier.  :)
Amber
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2010, 09:55:54 PM »

1.  I absolutely will slap your hand if you try to put your finger on my monitor.  Hate smudges on the screen.
2.  I will take off my bra to throw at my brother if he's picking on me.  It always squicks him out and he quits picking on me.
3.  I will answer 42 to any question.
4.  I argue with myself, out loud, at work.
5.  The sudden appearance of any spider will cause all verbal governors to vanish as I give voice to every curse word I've ever heard and many I'd forgotten I knew... at the top of my lungs... regardless of location.
6.  I often suffer from foot in mouth disease.  Case in point, I once told a coworker that when it came to children shoving inappropriate items up their nose, I thought bugle chips would win out over cheetos as they seemed to me to be more optimally shaped for anal penetration.  (Swear by all that is holy and unholy... I meant to say nasal)

Honestly, I think I'm more quirks than normal. 
If good and evil are two sides of the same coin, then my coin is balanced on edge.
NoGNoG
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2010, 10:54:18 PM »

Amber, Sweetheart.  You are as normal as the rest of us!! Whatever normal is.  LOL

Nasal, huh? TF4W.
~Anisa Kamadoli Costa
pixie
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2010, 10:20:32 AM »

- I am obsessed with loo roll coming out of the holder from underneath.  I know this bucks the more favoured trend of over the top of the roll.  I am so fixated on it, I even have to 'correct' the roll when at a friend's house, or in a restaurant.  Odd, I know!

From underneath is of course completely and utterly incorrect. Every right thinking person knows that the only acceptable way is over the top of the roll. I'm quite sure this can be proven using the laws of thermodynamics.

If Christina and I were guests at the same party the loo roll would be in a constant state of over/under flux.  :o
xxx
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2010, 07:59:49 AM »

From underneath is of course completely and utterly incorrect. Every right thinking person knows that the only acceptable way is over the top of the roll. I'm quite sure this can be proven using the laws of thermodynamics.

If Christina and I were guests at the same party the loo roll would be in a constant state of over/under flux.  :o

Pixie, you are of course totally correct and in terms of 'loo etiquette', over the top is the proper way to place the roll.  As a sign of respect for your sensibilities, I shall avoid frequenting the lavatory at any parties we may both attend and will instead remain a safe distance - legs crossed - from such temptation.

NoGNoG
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2010, 09:21:03 PM »

Pixie, you are of course totally correct and in terms of 'loo etiquette', over the top is the proper way to place the roll.  As a sign of respect for your sensibilities, I shall avoid frequenting the lavatory at any parties we may both attend and will instead remain a safe distance - legs crossed - from such temptation.

How fun!  I'll go to the party and change the roll to be underneath, watch which one of you catches it the quickest.  /LOL Just to liven the atmosphere in the john. 

Of course with the right partner...the john has other possibilities.   Distraction and attraction will be more than the way the paper is on the roll.   /joker
~Anisa Kamadoli Costa
alexslogan
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2010, 11:55:05 AM »

As party host I would make certain to select a location that had enough washrooms available so there is no need for a point of contention.
Yes, Virginia (http://www.nysun.com/editorials/yes-virginia/68502/), Alex is Santa Claus  ...........................   
"If morning's echo says we sinned,
 well, it was what I wanted now."
www.alexslogan.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Top 'quirks' - Theme by Mustang Forums