Concierge Companion Forum - Endorsements for Miguel Rivas

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 24, 2020, 03:21:36 AM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Public Male Companion Endorsements
| | |-+  Endorsements for Miguel Rivas
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Endorsements for Miguel Rivas  (Read 3697 times)
Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2010, 03:22:28 PM »

* Date of Encounter - June 25-27, 2010

* Name of Companion - Miguel Rivas
    * Website of companion - www.meetmiguel.com

* Location of encounter - Venice Beach, CA
    * Duration of encounter (how much time did you spend together?) Two glorious days of sand,
            sun, surf, seafood and The World Cup.  ;D

* Were his photos and description accurate? Yes

* Physical description of companion I was attracted to what I read on his website on the first page Allow me to be your personal guide on a journey for relaxation, sensuality, and satisfaction.   I moved further into his site. I admired how well his site was written and seeing the breadth of his back, the elegance of his fingers, the detail of his height (6'3").  All are true. Our communications over the months preceding our engagement were intelligent, thought provoking and even more seductive as time went on.  Miguel is a man who not only hears, but listens.  As we met up in the airport and he directed his smile my way, I was immediately enamored. As we waited for our driver, Quality (with a capital Q) was my second impression.   

* Attitude of companion - Delicious. Relaxed. Witty. Friendly. Carefree. Tuned in. Refined. Respectful. Calm. In Command. 

* How did the companion make you feel?  Protected. Cared for. Feminine. Restful. Splendiferous. Carnal. Peaceful. Anchored. Happy. Fulfilled. 

* Please describe the experience - The main definition of a gentleman (Oxford Press) is a courteous or honorable man.  The definition of a Renaissance man (Oxford Press) is a person with a wide range of talents or interests.  Both definitions fit the man, Mr. Miguel Rivas, whom I was with for two days in Venice Beach.  My leap of faith as I strove to reach the precipice, only to be caught as I went over the edge was fulfilled by Mr. Rivas.  To be the receiver of all of his smiles, conversation and talents made my time an Elysian moment.  For me to be able to flow through time with a feeling of complete agreement with my companion, to achieve nothing more than Being with no press, no hassles, no expectations not only made time slow but was a gift of unparalleled proportions.  He had my full attention with no more than a touch to the shoulder.  He spoke to me with clarity of language I had no problem understanding and following him with anticipation and an excitement to see what he would show me around the corner.  I received what I wanted, tranquility.  I treasure his gift of providing what I needed, the anchor to fall over the edge.   Our time together was as true as his published word.

* Would you recommend this companion to other ladies? Yes. If you are a Lady who can clearly state your desires and move through time with no expectations.  Hand over the reins and enjoy yourself to the fullest the sensual relaxation Miguel provides.  I certainly did.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Endorsements for Miguel Rivas - Theme by Mustang Forums