Concierge Companion Forum - America's first legal gigolo quits after client shortage.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2019, 04:12:08 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Library
| | |-+  America's first legal gigolo quits after client shortage.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: America's first legal gigolo quits after client shortage.  (Read 2487 times)
Smith Curren
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« on: April 07, 2010, 11:32:08 AM »

http://articles.sfgate.com/2010-03-26/news/19913587_1_brothel-male-prostitutes
PaintedLady
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 01:34:27 PM »

I felt bad for him until I read what he said about himself in his first two interviews.

If I had been wearing a collared shirt, I woulda started pulling at the collar and making the Rodney Dangerfield face.
"So many people disrespect women due to their size these days. It shouldn't matter how big their bodies are, but the size of their Hearts."
xxx
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 05:59:42 PM »

He compares himself to Rosa Parks and Gandhi????  Hmmm......interesting, not exactly a duo that bring erotic thoughts to my mind.  Now, if he'd said Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher............

Christina  :)
lucifer
CdM Featured Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 09:19:50 PM »

I liked the bit about the reporter going undercover (so to speak and more or less.) She made her excuses and left. Sounds very familar (in terms of journalists anyway.) Lies or damned lies?

Rosa Parks and Ghandi = Markus?  ??? Did they have as much sex or less?

Bit like equating me with George Clooney 'cause he was in a movie with Michelle Pfeiffer and I would just like to be... /rolleye2  /heart  :-*

Never mind, things will be different in a hundred years.

P.S. btw g.l. 2 Y.Not.  ;)

Larissa
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 05:58:52 PM »

I've very late to this discussion - but I remember reading about this! I thought it was funny that they called him a "prostidude". I think the brothel got a new guy to replace him.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, America's first legal gigolo quits after client shortage. - Theme by Mustang Forums