Concierge Companion Forum - Endorsements for Julien Beau

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 02:08:22 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Public Male Companion Endorsements
| | |-+  Endorsements for Julien Beau
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Endorsements for Julien Beau  (Read 3002 times)
Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2011, 12:57:36 AM »

Endorsement for Julien Beau
by NoGNoG

December 10, 2010

Julien Beau  www.julienbeau.com

San Francisco, CA

I engaged Julien for a two hour late lunch.  We were so European. We partook of a late lunch. Lunch stretched to a four hour epicurean delight (as he states on his website ( Burgundian genes are to blame for my passion for the epicurean lifestyle; I love to indulge in fine food and flirtatious company.).  We indulged all right! We had smiles all around to such a wonderful companionship dining experience.  Julien then did something that had so far eluded my moments in time with any other companion.  He took initiative!  Yes, he reserved us a table at a local SF hot spot, The Red Room, for cocktails.   I will not share what he said to me to follow him on a tour of his  hotel , except to say no other gentleman  in the last two years have come anywhere close to  what Julien said to me.  I was speechless after hearing him lean in and say to me the most erotic statement; I was compelled to follow his lead on his words alone.

Julien is as his website states and his photos do reflect the man at ease in his skin.

We were both happy to have had an opportunity to meet each other.  I enjoyed sharing wine and meal with this very attentive man.   I truly felt comfortable To Be with no inkling of censure as I spoke to other patrons enjoying their meals in our vicinity.  The air lightened by the sharing of my happiness of my companion with others.

I do have to apologize for taking so long to write my endorsement of my moment in time with Julien.  Life has had me in a dinghy at high tide since the beginning of December and I am finally able to share my moment of time which .was in so many ways better than psychotherapy.   Julien really listened and was attentive and tuned into what I truly needed during the 9 hours we spent together.  Julien was a breath of fresh air. He treated me with a care that allowed me to have my stress be blown and raised up to drift out into the San Francisco Bay. 

There are times when Life can wear me down and I want the world to stop so I can jump off.  My time leading up to my engagement with Julien Beau was such a time.  Julien stopped the world for me and led me to the jump off point.  I did not need a hot air balloon to float; Julien provided all I had desired and more than I had even thought of wanting.

I would recommend Julien Beau unequivocally to other ladies.   /thumbsup
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Endorsements for Julien Beau - Theme by Mustang Forums