Concierge Companion Forum - Endorsements for Ben Willis

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 02:05:36 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  The Main Lounge
| |-+  Public Male Companion Endorsements
| | |-+  Endorsements for Ben Willis
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Endorsements for Ben Willis  (Read 3404 times)
Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 30, 2011, 05:24:19 PM »

Date of encounter 29/01/2011

Name of companion..  Ben Willis ....No idea how to get to his new page its under construction so i will add that later.

Location ..Ben and i met in Perth he collected me from my home.

Duration.. I booked Ben for a four hour date but it turned into a overnight date.

Were photos and description accurate.. Ben's description of himself was an understatement,He has the most amazing body,strong toned arms and legs and his tummy is like a wash board that i just wanted to run my fingers up and down it all the time (in fact i'm sure i did)
His pictures are small and don't do him justice at all only because you really cant see him that clearly in them (so take note Ben new pictures are required)

Attitude of companion... Ben is full of fun and laughter, He is very touchy and runs a finger down your arm or just kisses your shoulder for no reason and even smells your hair (sounds silly now but was quite nice)

How did the companion make you feel.... He made me feel at ease, secure and the same age as him (i am just a little older /rolleye

Please describe the experience..... We were supposed to be going to the movies and then something to eat but when Ben came to pick me up from the house we started chatting, We has a couple of drinks and when i looked at the time it was way passed the start of the movie,We then decided it was too late to go out and just watched a move on tv (did i mention that i just ran my fingers up and down his chest and wash board tummy all night). Ben  is a fun man who had me in fits of laughter and so easy to talk too,with him being as hansom it worried me he might be full of him self but he just wasn't like that at all, To be very honest, [...]

Would you recommended  the companion to others ladies
.... yes i would for sure,If you want a date with some one who is athletic , Would go sky diving with you or swimming with sharks,Who is a bit of an adrenalin junkie ,full of fun and [...] then Ben is the one for you, I am going to get him to take me skate boarding on our next date  ;D

Kin

You must be a member to see the rest of this endorsement.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, Endorsements for Ben Willis - Theme by Mustang Forums