Concierge Companion Forum - New to the industry, so much to know, so little time.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2019, 12:50:29 PM

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Concierge Companion Forum
|-+  Welcome to the Companion Forum
| |-+  Newbies
| | |-+  New to the industry, so much to know, so little time.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New to the industry, so much to know, so little time.  (Read 7171 times)
ShiningAmour

Adolphe Bougeureau - Girl defending against Cupid

View Profile WWW
« on: March 08, 2011, 07:20:11 AM »

Hello!

Firstly I'd like to mention my reasons for wanting to investigate this intriguing role. Please feel free to provide your feedback on anything you feel might help me at this early stage and please understand that all advice and the time you take to offer it is very much appreciated!

I'm incredibly passionate about sharing the company of classy, successful women. I'm not the type of guy to keep count but over the last 3 years I've dated around 200 women in London (some outside of that, including dates abroad with Europeans) and, to be honest, I'd like this to continue! I'm totally at ease with female company and much prefer it to that of males. The fact that some women might wish to pay for the company of a man, rather than be alone, is one I simply must investigate.

I do feel that I can converse on most subjects, I'm well spoken and polite with great manners. Having spent a great deal of time monitoring customer service across the board in an educational role, I'm also fluent in body language and how to present myself socially or privately, with a clear idea of the 'bigger picture' - providing entertainment in a safe and hopefully enjoyable way and always putting the need of a customer or client first. I'm good company and I actually DO spend several nights a week with different dates! Add to this other years in a mentoring / one to one tuition type of role and you'll understand that I can put anyone at ease.

I can also bring a little flair, passion and mischievousness to such a role. I spent most of my adult life (17-33) making rock music so I *kinda* know how to party when the mood takes me. I guess rock 'n' roll in the veins keeps one looking young. I quite easily pass as late 20s and often date ladies in their mid 20s - mid 30s. I'm flexible on this, but is it wise to have your chosen age range of clients in order to make yourself feel more comfortable in their company and in conversation?  ;)

What do you think, ladies and gents? Could a man with such intentions and attributes take his first steps in the world of straight male companionship and be successful? I'm happy to answer any queries you might have, don't be afraid to ask...

I've taken a few tentative steps. I'll provide a link to a draft site I've made, it's a free facility so I made use of that to begin with. I understand that pictures are incredibly important so I'll have to work on those (any contact in London greatly appreciated. A handful of pics at a good price are needed, or perhaps some kind hobbyist out there can fix me up for free?). What I'd like to know is:

Does the site portray language that is professional and does it provide all the information needed?

(One for the ladies) Do my words seem sincere to you and are you encouraged to contact me by the impression you're given?

The pictures on the site are of me and are quite recent. As for the name, well that is negotiable too but I think it has a nice ring to it (cue Knight Rider music and jokes, if there are any).

http://www.wix.com/dynamite2009/dougie-is-your-man

I think my intention would be to work as an independant companion. In a city as vast as this one, I hope my reputation can be built, maintained and spread rather quickly. This isn't all I'd like to say, but let's get the foundations sorted first. If there is indeed a shortage of such gentlemen available, I'd like to make sure I'm making the right moves at the right time.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers,
Dougie.
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." -- Bill Cosby
Guest008
Companions

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 11:40:23 AM »

Hi Dougie,

Do you think a picture of you with a cigarette in your mouth is the most appropriate way to communicate your brand essence, and also, do you think the said picture is congurent with what you want to potray to potential Patrons?

Cole
Guest008
Companions

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 11:54:49 AM »

And Dougie, your copy is very sanguine, bravo!

Cole
inquiringmind
Ladies

Inquiring minds want to know

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 12:43:55 PM »

Alright, this is coming from someone who is a would-be patron, so you can take or leave this...

In my opinion companions probably are sought by a wide variety of patrons.  Sometimes this may be a person who you personally are attracted to, and sometimes ...  probably not.  I think it's probably just because of the variety of people there are in the world. 

I would think it'd be easier for you if you were prepared to see a variety of people, however if there is some stipulation, a certain kind of client whom you are your best around then I would for-sure be up front about it... as you are.

As for the pic with the cig?   (Someone else mentioned it)  makes me think of a spy film for some reason.  (I mean that as a neutral comment = no slam) 

"Like any hot blooded woman, I have simply wanted an object to crave"
xxx
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 01:10:29 PM »

As for the pic with the cig?   (Someone else mentioned it)  makes me think of a spy film for some reason.  (I mean that as a neutral comment = no slam) 

Yes, I mentioned it somewhere else.  I'm not a fan of smoking, but will tolerate it for somebody I'm really into.  But seeing a pic with a fag hanging out of a companion's mouth leave me cold. 

Christina  :)
goldy
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 04:28:44 PM »

First I would say you text is well written, I think a lighter background, Back I like the contrast in colors.

Goldy
To the things Dreams are made of
tallad
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2013, 12:02:10 PM »

to be honest I would never even think to respond to your site.

but I am outwith your demographic so I suspect it is not aimed at me anyway.
Quinn
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2013, 12:17:22 PM »

While it may be entertaining to comment on this man's website, I noticed that this post is nearly 2 years old. His most recent post is also from March of 2011. I doubt he's even looking at these recent comments, and he did mention that his website was a 'draft.' I'm wondering if his career ever even got off the ground. He ruled out a great many potential clients by limiting them to ages 25 to 45, and specifying the type of woman he was looking for. It woudl surprise me if he's still reading posts at CdM.
goldy
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2013, 06:03:47 PM »

Oh man, And here i Thought i was being helpful....

Reality is awful sometimes. /joker
To the things Dreams are made of
Quinn
Ladies

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2013, 06:06:21 PM »

Goldy: Reality is awful sometimes.

No big deal, Goldy. Just didn't want you or others wasting their time on such an old post.  :)
Alex Cartwright
Tantric Courtesan - Alex Christof
Companions

Tantric Alex Cartwright

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2013, 11:22:54 AM »

You ladies are simply refreshing!  Thank you for the comments!

I like reading this stuff!

xoxo

Armando
"Those who love you are not fooled by mistakes you have made or dark images you hold about yourself. They remember your beauty when you feel ugly; your wholeness when you are broken; your innocence when you feel guilty; and your purpose when you are confused.
The Modern Gigolo - Troy Amistadi

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2014, 06:48:13 PM »

Based on the site that he made, I can see why this didn't work out for him.  His biggest problem, and I think the problem with many men who think it's a good idea to enter this business, is that his reasons seem self-serving.  Only seeing women age 25-45?  It looks obvious that he, like many men trying to break into the industry, was more interested in getting free or paid sex from women than actually providing them a service.  The only way you really make it in this industry is if your intentions are nothing more than to provide the best companionship experience you can to a woman and not making it about being a hobby where you get to have a lot of sex and get paid sometimes.
Iris.Blooms
Ladies

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2015, 05:36:55 PM »

A self-serving companion is no companion at all.

I am fully aware that this is an old post and love the functionality of the site that states that the post hasn't been commented on for over 120 days - bravo!

Speaking for newbies to the site (myself included) who will continue to click this link because it is an interesting topic, being a companion isn't exemplified by how many dates you go on regularly during the course of a week. It's a showcase of a particular set of skills in making an individual feel comfortable, special or even cherished. Making a person feel like they are the only person in the world for even a short amount of time requires the ability to listen and hear and be with someone to a large or small degree of intimacy, as requested by the patron.

If that's not something that is not only within your immediate range of abilities but also something that you want to build and improve upon, perhaps consider another line of work.   

Delightfully yours,

Iris Blooms
GreggAllen
Your Northwest Companion
Companions

GreggAllen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2015, 05:17:26 PM »

Total focus on your client and making them feel as if they are the only person in the world. It is true that most men can not get out of their own bubble let alone give such attention to another (woman). This is an essential skill and I know that I have to look back on each of my dates and ask myself if I gave TOTAL attention.

Having said that, can said man make a woman feel sexy without ever touching her?

Food...sustenance.

GA

To be true to ourselves, we must OWN what we believe.  Only then will our actions have the most potential.

GreggAllen
Northwest United States of America
www.nwcompanion.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Concierge Companion Forum, New to the industry, so much to know, so little time. - Theme by Mustang Forums